Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2022 07:02:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing the reverse metric
   extension to the Intermediate System to Intermediate System intra-
   domain routeing information exchange protocol (IS-IS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts