Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-diversity-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:28:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Keith Moore
	Filename        : draft-gont-diversity-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses a number of structural issues that currently
   hinders diversity and inclusiveness in the IETF.  The issues
   discussed in this document are non-exhaustive, but still provide a
   good starting point for the IETF to establish a more comprehensive
   agenda to foster diversity and inclusiveness.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-diversity-analysis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-diversity-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-diversity-analysis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts