Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 12:11:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR-MPLS / SRv6 Transport Interworking
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Parag Kaneriya
                          Ron Bonica
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-05

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for interworking between an SR-
   MPLS transit domain and an SRv6 transit domain.  Each domain contains
   Provider Edge (PE) and Provider (P) routers.  Area Border Routers
   (ABR) provide connectivity between domains.

   The procedures described in this document require the ABR to carry a
   route to each PE router.  However, they do not required the ABR to
   carry service (i.e., customer) routes.  In that respect, these
   procedures resemble L3VPN Interprovider Option C.

   Procedures described in this document support interworking for global
   IPv4 and IPv6 service prefixes.  They do not support interworking for
   VPN services prefixes where the SR-MPLS domain uses MPLS service
   labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts