Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 09:48:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Options for MPLS Extension Header Indicator
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-01-03

Abstract:
   The intention of this document is to enumerate and describe the
   candidate schemes that can be used to indicate the presence of the
   MPLS extension header(s) following the MPLS label stack.  After a
   careful evaluation of these options by comparing their pros and cons,
   it is expected that one should be chosen as the final standard scheme
   for MPLS extension header indicator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts