Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:05:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience when streaming video and other
   high-bitrate media over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts