Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 07:04:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two nodes in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with MPLS data
   plane encapsulation using new Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) and
   updates the RFC 5586.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts