Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-monee-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 02:01:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Domain-Issued Currency (Monee)
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-monee-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   Monee allows people to operate a currency under a domain name, using
   a monetary system that expresses value added, not debt.  Currency is
   intentionally created where and when value is added, and destroyed
   where and when value is destroyed.  Inflation is possible, but
   revealed as a temporary blot on a currency.  New currencies are
   bootstrapped locally and may then expand in expanding circles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-monee-reqs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-monee-reqs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts