Subject: I-D Action: draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:35:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Peer Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Jeyananth Minto Jeganathan
                          Venkata Shiva Krishna Reddy Avula
	Filename        : draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a layer 3 protocol (Service advertisement) to
   help bgp to advertise service availability and local configurations .
   This enables bgp speakers to discover bgp peers transport endpoints
   and peer's configuration within link.  With Service advertisement,
   receivers could successfully bring up bgp protocol session without
   mundane configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts