Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 18:46:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Client Signal Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Yanlei Zheng
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-01-05

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  Given the client signal is configured, the
   followup function for performance monitoring, such as latency and bit
   error rate, would be needed for network operation.

   This document describes the data model to support the performance
   monitoring functionalities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts