Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:37:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-19.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking
   (UAS RID), plus RID-related communications.  This architecture
   adheres to the requirements listed in the DRIP Requirements document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-arch-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts