Subject: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:35:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Maximum Prefix Limits Inbound
        Authors         : Melchior Aelmans
                          Massimiliano Stucchi
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-19

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to limit the negative impact of
   route leaks [RFC7908] and/or resource exhaustion in BGP [RFC4271]
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-inbound-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts