Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:08:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I-Regexp: An Interoperable Regexp Format
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-01-17

Abstract:
   "Regular expressions" (regexps) are a set of related, widely
   implemented pattern languages used in data modeling formats and query
   languages that is available in many dialects.  This specification
   defines an interoperable flavor of regexps, I-Regexp.

   The present version -02 of this document is a more streamlined update
   of the original trial balloon, meant to determine whether this
   approach is useful for the JSONPath WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts