Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:27:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Jun Guo
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-24

Abstract:
   This document extends Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol
   (STAMP) to implement performance measurement on every member link of
   a Link Aggregation Group (LAG).  Knowing the measured metrics of each
   member link of a LAG enables operators to enforce a performance based
   traffic steering policy across the member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts