Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkcs5-gost-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:16:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generating Password-based Keys Using the GOST Algorithms
        Author          : Karelina Ekaterina
	Filename        : draft-pkcs5-gost-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the Password-Based Cryptography
   Specification version 2.1 defined in [RFC8018] to generate password-
   based keys in conjunction with the Russian national standard GOST
   algorithms.

   This specification is developed outside the IETF and is published to
   facilitate interoperable implementations that wish to support the
   GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply IETF endorsement of
   the cryptographic algorithms used in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkcs5-gost/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pkcs5-gost-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkcs5-gost-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts