Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 04:09:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Layer Problem Statement
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-01-24

Abstract:
   This document considers the problems that need to addressed in IP in
   order to address the use cases and new network services described in
   draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-00.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts