Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:15:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Running an IETF Hackathon
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2022-01-19

Abstract:
   IETF Hackathons encourage the IETF community to collaborate on
   running code related to existing and evolving Internet standards.
   This document provides a set of practices that have been used for
   running IETF Hackathons.  These practices apply to Hackathons in
   which both in-person and remote participation are possible with
   adaptations for Hackathons that are online only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-shmoo-hackathon-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts