Subject: I-D Action: draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-entropy-lbl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:20:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Extension Header Encodings Using Entropy Label
        Authors         : Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Jisu Bhattacharya
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Royi Zigler
	Filename        : draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-entropy-lbl-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-01-26

Abstract:
   This document uses the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Entropy
   Label (EL) extensions defined in draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-
   entropy-label-id to indicate the presence of MPLS Extension Header
   (MEH) in an MPLS label stack.  It defines different MPLS Extension
   Header encoding formats to carry additional data in the MPLS label
   stack that can influence forwarding decision and to carry additional
   data after the Bottom of the MPLS label stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-entropy-lbl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-entropy-lbl-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts