Subject: I-D Action: draft-secure-credential-transfer-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 15:37:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Credential Transfer
        Authors         : Dmitry Vinokurov
                          Matt Byington
                          Matthias Lerch
                          Alex Pelletier
                          Nick Sha
	Filename        : draft-secure-credential-transfer-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to transfer digital credentials
   securely between two devices.  Secure credentials may represent a
   digital key to a hotel room, a digital key to a door lock in a house
   or a digital key to a car.  Devices that share credentials may belong
   to the same or two different platforms (e.g. iOS and Android).
   Secure transfer may include one or more write and read operations.
   Credential transfer needs to be performed securely due to the
   sensitive nature of the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secure-credential-transfer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-secure-credential-transfer-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-secure-credential-transfer-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts