Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-lsr-liveness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:04:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Node Liveness Protocol
        Author          : Tony Li,
	Filename        : draft-li-lsr-liveness-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-01-18

Abstract:
   Prompt notification of the loss of node liveness or reachability is
   useful for restoring services in tunneled topologies.  IGP
   summarization precludes remote nodes from directly observing the
   status of remote nodes.  This document proposes a service that, in
   conjunction with the IGP, provides prompt notifications without
   impacting IGP summarization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-lsr-liveness/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-lsr-liveness-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts