Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:36:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS-based EAP types and TLS 1.3
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   EAP-TLS [RFC5216] is being updated for TLS 1.3 in [EAPTLS].  Many
   other EAP [RFC3748] and [RFC5247] types also depend on TLS, such as
   FAST [RFC4851], TTLS [RFC5281], TEAP [RFC7170], and possibly many
   vendor specific EAP methods.  This document updates those methods in
   order to use the new key derivation methods available in TLS 1.3.
   Additional changes necessitated by TLS 1.3 are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts