Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 19:27:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for iCalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2022-01-23

Abstract:
   This specification updates the iCalendar RELATED-TO property by
   adding new relation types and introduces new iCalendar properties
   LINK, CONCEPT and REFID to allow better linking and grouping of
   iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts