Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 18:13:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in BGP
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Yang Huang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-01-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the method of transmitting S-BFD discriminators
   through BGP attributes.  This method makes it easier for operators to
   create S-BFD for services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts