Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 07:11:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Assigning a new Recommended DiffServ Codepoint (DSCP)
        Authors         : Ana Custura
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Raffaello Secchi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-01-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations for assigning a new
   recommended DiffServ Code Point (DSCP).  It considers the common
   remarking behaviours that the Diffserv field might be subjected to
   along an Internet path.  It also notes some implications of using a
   specific DSCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-dscp-considerations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts