Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:11:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element Communications Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-18.txt
	Pages           : 117
	Date            : 2022-01-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts