Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:17:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One-way/Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Jun Guo
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to One-way Active Measurement
   Protocol (OWAMP), and Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) to
   implement performance measurement on every member link of a Link
   Aggregation Group (LAG).  Knowing the measured metrics of each member
   link of a LAG enables operators to enforce the performance based
   traffic steering policy across the member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts