Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:59:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Capability Negotiation as a 5G Mobility Pattern
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Tao Huang
	Filename        : draft-yan-dmm-man-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   Mobility support is an important network capability for mobile node,
   and 5G introduces the Mobility Pattern used by the Access and
   Mobility Management Function (AMF) to optimize mobility support
   provided to the UE.  More specific, The AMF determines and updates
   Mobility Pattern of the UE according to the subscription of the UE,
   statistics of the UE mobility, network local policy, and the UE
   assisted information, or any combination of them with the help of
   NWDAF.  Based on different requirements, multiple mobility management
   protocols have been developed under IPv6.  However, different
   protocols have different functional requirements on the network
   element or the host and then a scheme should be used in order to
   support the negotiation and selection of adopted mobility management
   protocol when a host (or UE) accesses to a new network.  In this
   draft, this issue is analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dmm-man-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts