Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:52:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition and Example for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   [RFC5309] defines the P2P circuit type is one of the mainly used
   circuit types in the link state routing protocol, and highlights it
   is important to identify the correct circuit type when forming
   adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and monitoring the
   link state.

   The P2P interface over LAN ifType value is assigned by IANA experts
   review.  This document provides advice to the ifStack for the P2P
   interface over LAN ifType to facilitate operational control,
   maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts