Subject: I-D Action: draft-bookham-rtgwg-nfix-arch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 16:00:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Network Function Interconnect
        Authors         : Colin Bookham
                          Andrew Stone
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-bookham-rtgwg-nfix-arch-04.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2022-01-05

Abstract:
   The emergence of technologies such as 5G, the Internet of Things
   (IoT), and Industry 4.0, coupled with the move towards network
   function virtualization, means that the service requirements demanded
   from networks are changing.  This document describes an architecture
   for a Network Function Interconnect (NFIX) that allows for
   interworking of physical and virtual network functions in a unified
   and scalable manner across wide-area network and data center domains
   while maintaining the ability to deliver against SLAs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bookham-rtgwg-nfix-arch/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bookham-rtgwg-nfix-arch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bookham-rtgwg-nfix-arch-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts