Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:23:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2022-01-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows an ACME server to
   validate the Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID for an ACME
   client.  The DTN Node ID is encoded as a certificate Subject
   Alternative Name (SAN) of type otherName with a name form of
   BundleEID and as an ACME Identifier type "bundleEID".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts