Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:57:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance of ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Kai Gao
                          Roland Schott
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-01-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the operations and
   management of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol.
   The operator can use the data model to create and update ALTO
   information resources, manage the access control, configure server-
   to-server communication and server discovery, and collect statistical
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts