Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-v2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:12:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Version 2
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-v2-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies QUIC version 2, which is identical to QUIC
   version 1 except for some trivial details.  Its purpose is to combat
   various ossification vectors and exercise the version negotiation
   framework.  It also serves as a template for the minimum changes in
   any future version of QUIC.

   Note that "version 2" is an informal name for this proposal that
   indicates it is the second standards-track QUIC version.  The
   protocol specified here will receive a version number other than 2
   from IANA.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/quicwg/quic-v2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-v2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-v2-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-v2-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts