Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 16:35:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Voucher Artifact for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Max Pritikin
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Qiufang Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document defines an artifact format as a YANG-defined JSON
   document that has been signed using a Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS) structure.  Other YANG-derived formats are possible.  The
   voucher artifact is normally generated by the pledge's manufacturer
   (i.e., the Manufacturer Authorized Signing Authority (MASA)).

   This document only defines the voucher artifact, leaving it to other
   documents to describe specialized protocols for accessing it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-rfc8366bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts