Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 05:27:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Request Routing: CDNI Footprint and Capabilities Advertisement using ALTO
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Kevin J. Ma
                          Jon Peterson
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2022-01-08

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) framework in RFC
   6707 defines a set of protocols to interconnect CDNs to achieve
   multiple goals, including extending the reach of a given CDN.  A CDNI
   Request Routing Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement interface
   (FCI) is needed to achieve the goals of a CDNI.  RFC 8008 defines the
   FCI semantics and provides guidelines on the FCI protocol, but the
   exact protocol is not specified.  This document defines a new
   Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) service, called "CDNI
   Advertisement Service", that provides an implementation of the FCI,
   following the guidelines defined in RFC 8008.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts