Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-over-quicv1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 10:17:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Procedure Call over QUIC Version 1
        Authors         : Benjamin Coddington
                          Scott Mayhew
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-over-quicv1-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for conveying Remote Procedure
   (RPC) messages on QUIC version 1 connections.  It requires no
   revision to application RPC protocols or the RPC protocol itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-over-quicv1/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-over-quicv1-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts