Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-edm-find-code-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:26:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Find Code Related to an Internet-Draft or RFC
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-eckel-edm-find-code-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-01-19

Abstract:
   Code related to existing IETF standards and ongoing standardization
   efforts may exist and be publicly accessible in many places.  This
   document provides a set of practices to make it easier to identify
   and to find such code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-edm-find-code/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eckel-edm-find-code-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eckel-edm-find-code-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts