Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:37:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet): OAM Functions for The Service Sub-Layer
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-01-19

Abstract:
   Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) tools are essential
   for a deterministic network.  The DetNet architecture [RFC8655] has
   defined two sub-layers: (1) DetNet service sub-layer and (2) DetNet
   forwarding sub-layer.  OAM mechanisms exist for the DetNet forwarding
   sub-layer.  Nonetheless, OAM for the service sub-layer might require
   new extensions to the existing OAM protocols.  This draft presents an
   analysis of OAM procedures for the DetNet service sub-layer
   functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts