Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-avtcore-sdp-rtp-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:53:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Offer/Answer for RTP using QUIC as Transport
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-avtcore-sdp-rtp-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes these new SDP "proto" attribute values:
   "QUIC", "QUIC/RTP/SAVP", "QUIC/RTP/AVPF", and "QUIC/RTP/SAVPF", and
   describes how SDP Offer/Answer can be used to set up an RTP
   connection using QUIC as a transport protocol.

   These proto values are necessary to allow the use of QUIC as an
   underlying transport protocol for applications such as SIP and WebRTC
   that commonly use SDP as a session signaling protocol to set up RTP
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-avtcore-sdp-rtp-quic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dawkins-avtcore-sdp-rtp-quic-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts