Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 10:46:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF Segment Routing
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2022-01-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module that can be used to
   configure and manage OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing.  It also
   defines a module for management of Signaling Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   Using OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts