Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 15:47:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Client-Cert HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-01-25

Abstract:
   This document defines HTTP extension header fields that allow a TLS
   terminating reverse proxy to convey the client certificate
   information of a mutually-authenticated TLS connection to the origin
   server in a common and predictable manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts