Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:57:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Oblivious DNS Over HTTPS
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Patrick McManus
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Tanya Verma
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2022-01-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol that allows clients to hide their
   IP addresses from DNS resolvers via proxying encrypted DNS over HTTPS
   (DoH) messages.  This improves privacy of DNS operations by not
   allowing any one server entity to be aware of both the client IP
   address and the content of DNS queries and answers.

   This experimental protocol is developed outside the IETF and is
   published here to guide implementation, ensure interoperability among
   implementations, and enable wide-scale experimentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts