Subject: I-D Action: draft-ilola-avtcore-rtp-v3c-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 03:40:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Visual Volumetric Video-based Coding (V3C)
        Authors         : Lauri Ilola
                          Lukasz Kondrad
	Filename        : draft-ilola-avtcore-rtp-v3c-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2022-01-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for visual volumetric
   video-based coding (V3C) [ISO.IEC.23090-5].  A V3C bitstream is
   composed of V3C units that contain V3C video sub-bitstreams, V3C
   atlas sub-bitstreams, or a V3C parameter set.  The RTP payload format
   for V3C video sub-bitstreams is defined by appropriate Internet
   Standards for the applicable video codec.  The RTP payload format for
   V3C atlas sub-bitstreams is described by this memo.  The RTP payload
   format allows for packetization of one or more V3C Network
   Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in a RTP packet payload as well as
   fragmentation of a V3C NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  The memo
   also describes the mechanisms for grouping RTP streams of V3C
   component sub-bitstreams, providing a complete solution for streaming
   V3C bitstream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ilola-avtcore-rtp-v3c/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ilola-avtcore-rtp-v3c-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts