Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-ark-32.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:16:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ARK Identifier Scheme
        Authors         : John A. Kunze
                          Emmanuelle Bermès
	Filename        : draft-kunze-ark-32.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2022-01-10

Abstract:
   The ARK (Archival Resource Key) naming scheme is designed to
   facilitate the high-quality and persistent identification of
   information objects.  A founding principle of the ARK is that
   persistence is purely a matter of service and is neither inherent in
   an object nor conferred on it by a particular naming syntax.  The
   best that an identifier can do is to lead users to the services that
   support robust reference.  The term ARK itself refers both to the
   scheme and to any single identifier that conforms to it.  An ARK has
   five components:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-ark/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kunze-ark-32

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kunze-ark-32

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts