Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-scram-2fa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 07:46:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) for 2 factor authentication
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-scram-2fa-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to family of Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL; RFC 4422) authentication
   mechanisms called the Salted Challenge Response Authentication
   Mechanism (SCRAM), which provides support for 2 factor
   authentication.  It also includes a separate extension for quick
   reauthentication.

   This specification also gives an example of how TOTP (RFC 6238) can
   be used as the second factor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-scram-2fa/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-scram-2fa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-scram-2fa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts