Subject: I-D Action: draft-corcoran-cnsa-ipsec-profile-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:53:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Cryptography for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
        Authors         : Laura Corcoran
                          Michael Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-corcoran-cnsa-ipsec-profile-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   The United States Government has published the National Security
   Agency's Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite, which
   defines cryptographic algorithm policy for national security
   applications.  This document specifies the conventions for using the
   United States National Security Agency's CNSA Suite algorithms in
   Internet Protocol Security.  It applies to the capabilities,
   configuration, and operation of all components of US National
   Security Systems that employ IPsec.  US National Security Systems are
   described in NIST Special Publication 800-59.  It is also appropriate
   for all other US Government systems that process high-value
   information.  It is made publicly available for use by developers and
   operators of these and any other system deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-corcoran-cnsa-ipsec-profile/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-corcoran-cnsa-ipsec-profile-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-corcoran-cnsa-ipsec-profile-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts