Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:04:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Timers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-01-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP).  This extension allows for a periodic refresh of SIP sessions
   through a re-INVITE or UPDATE request.  The refresh allows both user
   agents and proxies to determine whether the SIP session is still
   active.  The extension defines two new header fields: Session-
   Expires, which conveys the lifetime of the session, and Min-SE, which
   conveys the minimum allowed value for the session timer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts