Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:29:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Pseudowires in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Edward Leyton
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-01-14

Abstract:
   Pseudowires (PWs) are used in MPLS networks for various services
   including carrying layer 2 and layer 3 data packets.  This document
   describes the procedure for encapsulation of the Simple Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) defined in RFC 8762 and its
   optional extensions defined in RFC 8972 for PWs in MPLS networks.
   The procedure uses PW Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) to
   encapsulate the STAMP test packets with or without an IP/UDP header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts