Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 19:25:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-01-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
   System numbers.  This document obsoletes RFC7484.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts