Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-md-query-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 08:18:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata Query Protocol
        Author          : Ian A. Young
	Filename        : draft-young-md-query-16.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple protocol for retrieving metadata about
   named entities, or named collections of entities.  The goal of the
   protocol is to profile various aspects of HTTP to allow requesters to
   rely on certain, rigorously defined, behaviour.

   This document is a product of the Research and Education Federations
   (REFEDS) Working Group process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-young-md-query-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-young-md-query-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts