Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 05:07:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mailing List Manager (MLM) Transformations
        Author          : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-01-04

Abstract:
   The widespread adoption of Domain-based Message Authentication,
   Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) led Mailing List Managers (MLM) to
   rewrite the From: header field as a workaround.

   This document describes reverting MLM transformations in IETF mailing
   lists.  That way, it is possible to verify DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM) signatures that were applied at submission time and thereby
   restore original identifiers.

   For reliable results, some compliance is required of all agents
   involved, author domain signers, MLMs, forwarders, and final
   recipients' verifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts