Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:51:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Prioritization Scheme for HTTP
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-12.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2022-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a scheme that allows an HTTP client to
   communicate its preferences for how the upstream server prioritizes
   responses to its requests, and also allows a server to hint to a
   downstream intermediary how its responses should be prioritized when
   they are forwarded.  This document defines the Priority header field
   for communicating the initial priority in an HTTP version-independent
   manner, as well as HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 frames for reprioritizing
   responses.  These share a common format structure that is designed to
   provide future extensibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-priority/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-priority-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts