Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:01:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Path WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSONPath: Query expressions for JSON
        Authors         : Stefan Gössner
                          Glyn Normington
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-01-16

Abstract:
   JSONPath defines a string syntax for selecting and extracting values
   within a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON, RFC 8259) value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts