Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tlsflags-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:57:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Flags Extension for TLS 1.3
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tlsflags-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   A number of extensions are proposed in the TLS working group that
   carry no interesting information except the 1-bit indication that a
   certain optional feature is supported.  Such extensions take 4 octets
   each.  This document defines a flags extension that can provide such
   indications at an average marginal cost of 1 bit each.  More
   precisely, it provides as many flag extensions as needed at 4 + the
   order of the last set bit divided by 8.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tlsflags/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tlsflags-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tlsflags-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts