Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-unicode12-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 09:40:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA2008 and Unicode 12.0.0
        Author          : Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-unicode12-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2022-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes between Unicode 6.0.0 and Unicode
   12.0.0 in the context of IDNA2008.  Some additions and changes have
   been made in the Unicode Standard that affect the values produced by
   the algorithm IDNA2008 specifies.  IDNA2008 allows adding exceptions
   to the algorithm for backward compatibility; however, this document
   does not add any such exceptions.  This document provides the
   necessary tables to IANA to make its database consistent with Unicode
   12.0.0.

   To improve understanding, this document describes systems that are
   being used as alternatives to those that conform to IDNA2008.

   TO BE REMOVED AT TIME OF PUBLICATION AS AN RFC:

   This document is discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list
   of the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-unicode12/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode12-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-unicode12-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts