Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 22:05:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrofit Structured Fields for HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-01-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a selection of existing HTTP fields
   can be handled as Structured Fields.

About This Document

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Status information for this document may be found at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-structure-
   retrofit/.

   information can be found at https://mnot.github.io/I-D/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/http-structure-retrofit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-http-structure-retrofit-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts