Subject: I-D Action: draft-lazanski-consolidation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 08:23:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol and Engineering Effects of Consolidation
        Authors         : Dominique Lazanski
                          Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-lazanski-consolidation-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2022-01-10

Abstract:
   This document contributes to the continuing discussion on Internet
   consolidation. Over the last several years there have been many
   types of discussions around consolidation at a technical level, a
   economic or market level and also at an engineering level. This
   document aims to discuss recent areas of Internet consolidation amd
   provide some suggestions for advancing the discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lazanski-consolidation/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lazanski-consolidation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lazanski-consolidation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts