Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:43:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realm Crossover for SASL and GSS-API via Diameter
        Authors         : Rick van Rein
                          Henri Manson
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-01-28

Abstract:
   SASL and GSS-API are used for authentication in many application
   protocols.  This specification extends them to allow credentials of
   an identity domain to be used against external services.  To this
   end, it introduces end-to-end encryption for SASL that is safe to
   relay through a foreign server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts