Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:39:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical PCE Determination
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-01-10

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for determining parent child relations
   and exchanging the information between a parent and a child PCE in a
   hierarchical PCE system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-h-discovery/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts