Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-nrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:38:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for SR Network Resource Partition SIDs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Bin Wen
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-nrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) defines a set of topological "segments" within
   an IGP topology to enable steering over a specific SR path.  These
   segments are advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS
   and OSPF).

   This document describes extensions to the IS-IS and OSPF required to
   support the signaling of Resource Partition (NRP) segments that
   operate over SR-MPLS and SRv6 dataplanes.  Multiple SR NRP segments
   can be associated with the same topological element to allow offering
   of different forwarding treatments (e.g. scheduling and drop policy)
   associated with each NRP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-nrp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-nrp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts