Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:32:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hybrid key exchange in TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Douglas Stebila
                          Scott Fluhrer
                          Shay Gueron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   Hybrid key exchange refers to using multiple key exchange algorithms
   simultaneously and combining the result with the goal of providing
   security even if all but one of the component algorithms is broken.
   It is motivated by transition to post-quantum cryptography.  This
   document provides a construction for hybrid key exchange in the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.3.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the TLS IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/dstebila/draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts