Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:28:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On loading MUD URLs from QR codes
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
                          Hassan Habibi Gharakheili
	Filename        : draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   This informational document details a protocol to load MUD
   definitions for devices which have no integrated Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) [RFC8520] support.

   This document is published to inform the Internet community of this
   mechanism to allow interoperability and to serve as a basis of other
   standards work if there is interest.

   // RFC-EDITOR-please-remove: This work is tracked at
   // https://github.com/mcr/mud-qrcode

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts