Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 10:17:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extension for 5G Edge Computing Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-01-07

Abstract:
   Routers in 5G Local Data Network (LDN) can use additional
   site-costs, preference, and other application related
   metrics in addition to the network routing distance to
   compute constraint-based SPF within the 5G LDN to enhance
   performance for selected services. This draft describes
   using application server related metrics to influence the
   SPF and Flexible Algorithms to indicate the constraints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts