Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:55:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple TLV Instances in IS-IS
        Authors         : Parag Kaneriya
                          Tony Li,
                          Antoni Przygienda,
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Chris Bowers
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-01-21

Abstract:
   Emerging technologies are adding information into IS-IS TLVs at a
   steady pace while deployment scales are simultaneously increasing.
   This causes the contents of many critical TLVs to exceed the
   currently supported limit of 255 octets.  Extensions such as
   [RFC7356] require significant IS-IS changes that could help address
   the problem, but a less drastic solution would be beneficial.  This
   document codifies the common mechanism of extending the TLV space
   through multiple TLV instances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts