Subject: I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-lab-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:55:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Expanding the IPv6 Lab Use Space
        Authors         : Ed Horley
                          Tom Coffeen
                          Scott Hogg
                          Nick Buraglio
                          Chris Cummings
                          Kevin Myers
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-horley-v6ops-lab-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-01-26

Abstract:
   To reduce the likelihood of addressing conflicts and confusion
   between lab deployments and non-lab (i.e., production) deployments,
   an IPv6 unicast address prefix is reserved for use in lab, proof-of-
   concept, and validation networks as well as for any similar use case.
   This document describes the use of the IPv6 address prefix 0200::/7
   as a prefix reserved for this purpose (repurposing the deprecated OSI
   NSAP-mapped prefix).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-horley-v6ops-lab/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-horley-v6ops-lab-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-horley-v6ops-lab-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts