Subject: I-D Action: draft-swl-103kprotocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 02:33:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 1.0
        Authors         : Joseph Ocen
                          katerega micheal
	Filename        : draft-swl-103kprotocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2022-01-20

Abstract:
   The Internet Core needs to be expandable to allow it to be usable on
   low-end devices with poor connectivity to be able to access internet
   resources in a seamless way on the application layer. this concept
   suggests that one way of how that can happen is through the stacking
   and unstacking of bits on the physical and datalink layers.
   Bycntainerising the input bytes into a bundle of 103bits and
   unstaking them on the other end of the communication layer using a
   different way f arrangement and encoding that can be interpreted by
   another protocol on the network layer. this can run parallel to the
   existing internet protocols and frameworks on the physical ,datalink
   and network layers

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-swl-103kprotocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-swl-103kprotocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts