Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:29:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice Intent
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Panagiotis Demestichas
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   Slicing at the transport network is expected to be offered as part of
   end-to-end network slices, fostered by the introduction of new
   services such as 5G.  This document explores the usage of intent
   technologies for requesting IETF network slices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts