Subject: I-D Action: draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 08:04:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usecases for MPLS Indicators and Ancillary Data
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Haoyu Song
	Filename        : draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-01-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a number of use cases that have a common need
   for encoding MPLS function indicators and ancillary data inside MPLS
   packets.  The use cases described are not an exhaustive set, but
   rather the ones that are actively discussed at the MPLS Working
   Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts