Subject: I-D Action: draft-km-iotops-iiot-frwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:09:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework For Integrated Industrial Networks
        Authors         : Kiran Makhijani
                          Lijun Dong
	Filename        : draft-km-iotops-iiot-frwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-01-16

Abstract:
   Industry control networks host a diverse set of non-internet
   protocols supporting Industrial-IoT and legacy device connections.
   These networks are physically separated from the enterprise networks
   and have been slow to adopt the virtualization technologies.
   Virtualization is necessary to remove the boundaries between the
   enterprise and process control networks.  This document specifies a
   framework for the converged industrial network.  Specifically, it
   focuses on the virtual PLC scenario.  It covers transition
   technologies required for the convergence of industrial devices with
   the enterprise application endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-km-iotops-iiot-frwk/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-km-iotops-iiot-frwk-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts