Subject: [iccrg] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - CPS-IoT Week 2019

From: Vijay Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 03:50:05 +0100

[Apologies if you got multiple copies of this email.]
-------------------------------------------------
**** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ****
______________________________________________________

                                      CPS-IoT Week 2019

   The 12th Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet of Things Week
           The meeting point for CPS- and IoT-related research

                                   April 15 to 18, 2019
                                    Montréal, Canada
______________________________________________________

**** Early registration deadline:  March 15th  ****
Registration site is now open here
<http://cpslab.cs.mcgill.ca/cpsiotweek2019/reg.html>
Hotel reservation is now open here
<https://book.passkey.com/event/49775622/owner/17625/home>

Highlights at the CPS-IoT Week 2019:

*** It brings together 5 top conferences ***
HSCC 2019 - 22nd ACM Int. Conf. on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
ICCPS 2019 - 10th ACM/IEEE Int. Conf. on Cyber-Physical Systems
IPSN 2019 - 18th ACM/IEEE Int. Conf. on Information Processing in Sensor
Networks
RTAS 2019 - 25th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications
Symposium
IoTDI 2019 - ACM/IEEE Conference on Internet of Things Design and
Implementation

*** 3 Keynote Speakers ***
[16 April 2019] Dr. Victor Bahl, Microsoft
[17 April 2019] Dr. Moshe Vardi, Rice University
[18 April 2019] Dr. Tulika Mitra, National University of Singapore

*** 15 Satellite Events ***
13 focused workshops + 2 tutorials on complementary perspectives of CPS and
IoT

*** 3 Competitions ***
- 4th F1/10 Autonomous Racing Competition
- Bosch Device-Free Localization Competition
- Armasuisse Aircraft Localization Competition

*** About Montréal ***
Montréal is a beautiful city renowned for its international flavor and
inspiring diversity. Located on an island in the St. Lawrence River, it is
home to approximately 1.6 million residents and the largest bilingual
workforce in Canada. It is the largest French-speaking city outside France
and a perfect blend of European energy and North American efficiency. One
of the world's top convention cities, there's something for everyone here.
You'll find a friendly population, world-famous gastronomy, and an
atmosphere of celebration!

        AN EVENT FOR EVERYONE WITH INTERESTS IN CPS and IoT

More information here:
http://cpslab.cs.mcgill.ca/cpsiotweek2019