Subject: RFC 2967 on TISDAG

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:50:33 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2967

        Title:	    TISDAG - Technical Infrastructure for Swedish
                    Directory Access Gateways
        Author(s):  L. Daigle, R. Hedberg
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      105
        Characters: 209845
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    none

        I-D Tag:    draft-daigle-tisdag-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2967.txt

The strength of the TISDAG (Technical Infrastructure for Swedish
Directory Access Gateways) project's DAG proposal is that it defines
the necessary technical infrastructure to provide a
single-access-point service for information on Swedish Internet users.
The resulting service will provide uniform access for all information
-- the same level of access to information (7x24 service), and the
same information made available, irrespective of the service provider
responsible for maintaining that information, their directory service
protocols, or the end-user's client access protocol.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.