Subject: RFC 2934 on Protocol Independent Multicast MIB for IPv4

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 16:12:39 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2934

        Title:	    Protocol Independent Multicast MIB for IPv4
        Author(s):  K. McCloghrie, D. Farinacci, D. Thaler, B. Fenner
        Status:     Experimental
	Date:       October 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 48379
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idmr-pim-mib-11.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2934.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the
Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) protocol for IPv4. 

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Multicast Routing
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.