Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:42:18 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the UNI/NNI Multilink Frame
Relay Function' <draft-ietf-frnetmib-mfrmib-04.txt> as a Proposed
Standard.  This document is the product of the Frame Relay Service MIB
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Erik Nordmark and Thomas
Narten.

Technical Summary
 
   The document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for monitoring
   and controlling a UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function as defined
   in Frame Relay Forum FRF.16.  This MIB also include conformance and
   notification information.

Working Group Summary

   There was consensus in thw WG to advance this document.

Protocol Quality

   The specification has been revied for the IESG by Dan Romascanu,
   Bert Wijnen, and Erik Nordmark.