Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:15:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MGCP CAS Packages
	Author(s)	: B. Foster
	Filename	: draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 24-Oct-00
	
This document contains a collection of media gateway CAS packages for
R1 CAS, North American CAS, CAS PBX interconnect as well as basic FXO
support. Included are six packages. The 'MS' package covers MF single
stage dialing trunks. This includes wink start and immediate start
PBX DID/DOD trunks as well as basic R1 and Feature Group D (FGD)
Terminating protocol [3]. The 'DT' package covers immediate start and
basic DTMF and dial-pulse trunks and the 'BL' package covers the
interface to a basic PBX (digital or FXS interface). In addition to
the Terminating protocol, there are three other FGD protocols
described in [3]. These include EAIN and EANA which is covered by the
enclosed 'MD' package and the Operator Service Signaling protocol
which is handled by the 'MO' package. Support for basic FXO
interconnect is provided by 'DO' package.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.