Subject: RFC 2977 on Mobile IP AAA Requirements

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:12:30 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2977

        Title:	    Mobile IP Authentication, Authorization, and
                    Accounting Requirements
        Author(s):  S. Glass, T. Hiller, S. Jacobs, C. Perkins
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked] 
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 63520
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-reqs-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2977.txt

The Mobile IP and Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA)
working groups are currently looking at defining the requirements for
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting.  This document contains
the requirements which would have to be supported by a AAA service to
aid in providing Mobile IP services.

This document is a product of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.