Subject: Protocol Action: Notification Log MIB to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:43:50 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Notification Log MIB'
<draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-17.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Distributed Management Working Group.
The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  fo ruse with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  In particular, it describes managed objects used for logging SNMP
  Notifications.

Working Group Summary

  There is (rough) consensus in the WG that this document is
  ready for publication as Proposed Standard, so that we can
  collect implementation and interoperability experience.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed for the IESG by David Harrington and
  Bert Wijnen.