Subject: RFC 2956 on 1999 IAB Network Layer Workshop

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:57:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2956

        Title:	    Overview of 1999 IAB Network Layer Workshop
        Author(s):  M. Kaat
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36830
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  none

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-ntwlyrws-over-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2956.txt

This document is an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on the Internet Network Layer architecture
hosted by SURFnet in Utrecht, the Netherlands on 7-9 July 1999.  The
goal of the workshop was to understand the state of the network layer
and its impact on continued growth and usage of the Internet.
Different technical scenarios for the (foreseeable) future and the
impact of external influences were studied.  This report lists the
conclusions and recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) community.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.