Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dupont-ipsec-mipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:33:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: How to make IPsec more mobile IPv6 friendly
	Author(s)	: F. Dupont, W. Haddad
	Filename	: draft-dupont-ipsec-mipv6-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2003-3-7
	
IPsec specifications [1-6] do not work well with any mobility
device based on addresses [7]. Mobile IPv6 interaction with IPsec
is still far from being well achieved. This is mainly due to bad
interpretations of IPsec specifications. HIP (Host Identity
Payload) [9] should change this regrettable situation.
This document specifies some points where improvements can be
made in many current implementations, on the way of making IPsec
more suitable for Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-ipsec-mipv6-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dupont-ipsec-mipv6-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dupont-ipsec-mipv6-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.