Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 06:48:41 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Terminology for Benchmarking IPsec Devices
	Author(s)	: M. Bustos et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2003-3-6
	
This purpose of this document is to define terminology specific to 
measuring the performance of IPsec devices.  It builds upon the 
tenets set forth in RFC 1242, RFC 2544, RFC 2285 and other IETF 
Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) documents used for 
benchmarking routers and switches.  This document seeks to extend 
these efforts specific to the IPsec paradigm.  The BMWG produces 
two major classes of documents: Benchmarking Terminology documents 
and Benchmarking Methodology documents. The Terminology documents 
present the benchmarks and other related terms. The Methodology 
documents define the procedures required to collect the benchmarks 
cited in the corresponding Terminology documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.