Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimano-imajuku-gmpls-restoration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 06:26:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP extensions for gmpls restoration signaling
	Author(s)	: K. Shimano, W. Imajuku
	Filename	: draft-shimano-imajuku-gmpls-restoration-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2003-3-5
	
There are some efforts to categorize restoration schemes 
[Restoration-analysis]. We consider that pre-planned restoration has 
some advantages, for instance, enhancing the quickness to reduce 
downtime, extensions to recovery classes, risk management, and 
totally integrated distributed control. This document describes some 
requirements and extended properties for message objects on RSVP-TE 
[RSVP-GMPLS], LSR procedures, and pre-planned GMPLS restoration. We 
append a procedure to the recovery steps for working and restoration 
setup. Some objects are additionally required with respect to 
establishing working LSPs and reservation of restoration LSPs. This 
document shows that restoration activation is also needed and 
clarifies the required properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimano-imajuku-gmpls-restoration-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shimano-imajuku-gmpls-restoration-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shimano-imajuku-gmpls-restoration-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.