Subject: Document Action: Advanced Sockets API for IPv6 to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:54:01 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Advanced Sockets API for 
IPv6' <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-09.txt> as an Informational RFC.
This document is the product of the IP Version 6 Working Group.  The 
IESG contact persons are Thomas Narten and Erik Nordmark.

RFC Editor Note:

The third reference:

 > [POSIX] IEEE Std. 1003.1-2001 Standard for Information
 > Technology -- Portable Operating System Interface
 > (POSIX)
 > 
 > Open Group Technical Standard: Base Specifications,
 > Issue 6 December 2001
 > 
 > ISO 9945 (pending final approval by ISO)
 > 
 > http://www.opengroup.org/austin
 > 

 should be chnaged to:

	[3] IEEE Std. 1003.1-2001 Standard for Information Technology --
            Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX). Open Group
            Technical Standard: Base Specifications, Issue 6, December 2001.
            ISO/IEC 9945:2002. http://www.opengroup.org/austin