Subject: New Executive Director of the IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:37:28 -0500

After being the Executive Director of the IETF since the creation of 
the post 12 years ago, Steve Coya has chosen to accept the post of 
Director of Business Development at Foretec.

Barbara Fuller, of Foretec, has been named acting Executive Director. 
She has been a project manager at Foretec for four years; before 
this, she was a project manager at MITRE, for projects both 
Internet-related and non-Internet-related.  Her bio can be found at 
http://www.foretec.com/about.html.

We wish to thank Steve for his long years of dedication in the 
service of the IETF, overseeing the secretariat's work through many 
years of rapid growth, tens of thousands of Internet-Drafts and many, 
many challenges.

When you see him in San Francisco please thank him for his 
significant contributions to the IETF process and wish him success in 
his new position.

Albert Vezza
President Foretec Seminars, Inc.