Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-initiation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 06:25:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: (FA-)LSP Initiation and Bundling using Link Management
                          Protocol (LMP)
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, J. Jones
	Filename	: draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-initiation-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-3-5
	
This memo is a companion document to Link Management Protocol (LMP),
for which it details the Forwarding Adjacency LSP (FA-LSP)
Initiation and Bundling process. [LMP] protocol is being developed
as part of the Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocol suite to control
and manage Traffic Engineering (TE) Links. The current document
extends the LMP capabilities to FA-LSPs enabling among other to
dynamically configure TE Links (in particular the LSP it can serve)
between non-adjacent LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-initiation-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-initiation-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-lmp-initiation-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.