Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:33:59 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Overview of the 2002 IAB Network Management Workshop
	Author(s)	: J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename	: draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2003-3-7
	
This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on Network Management.  The workshop was
hosted by CNRI in Reston, VA, USA on June 4 thru June 6, 2002.  The
goal of the workshop was to continue the important dialog which has
been started between network operators and protocol developers and to
provide advice to the IETF where future work on network management
should be focussed.  This report summarizes the discussions and lists
the conclusions and recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task
Force (IETF) community.
Comments should be submitted to the <[email-masked]> mailing
list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iab-nm-workshop-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.