Subject: RFC 3483 on Framework for Policy Usage Feedback for Common Open Policy Service with Policy Provisioning (COPS-PR)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:19:01 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3483

        Title:      Framework for Policy Usage Feedback for Common
                    Open Policy Service with Policy Provisioning
                    (COPS-PR)
        Author(s):  D. Rawlins, A. Kulkarni, M. Bokaemper, K. Chan
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 19869
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rap-feedback-frwk-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3483.txt

Common Open Policy Services (COPS) Protocol (RFC 2748), defines the
capability of reporting information to the Policy Decision Point
(PDP).  The types of report information are success, failure and
accounting of an installed state.  This document focuses on the COPS
Report Type of Accounting and the necessary framework for the
monitoring and reporting of usage feedback for an installed state.

This document is a product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.