Subject: IAB Announcement - ISOC Board of Trustee Nominees

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:06:51 -0500

IETF ISOC Board of Trustee Appointment  - 2003

                                                   13 March 2003

The IAB has issued a call for nominations of individuals who would be
willing to serve for a 3 year term on the Board of Trustees of the Internet
Society (http://www.iab.org/Documents/isocbot-nom-annce.html).

As part of the process described in the announcement, the IAB
is now publishing the names of individuals who confirmed their
willingness to be nominated.

The nominees are:
        Scott Bradner
        Robert Hinden
        Margret Wasserman

The IAB will select an individual from this list and pass this selection
to the IESG for confirmation on or before April 11 2003.

The IAB will base its selection on the desirable qualifications and
selection criteria for an IETF-nominated ISOC Trustee as documented in the
Internet Draft "draft-iab-isocbot-00.txt".

Comments on this process, or comments relating to any of these nominees,
should be directed to the IAB at [email-masked]. Those interested in responding
to the IAB are requested to do so at their earliest opportunity.

Geoff Huston
Executive Director,
IAB