Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:32:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP/MPLS VPN Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: Y. Mghazli et al.
	Filename	: draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-02.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2003-3-7
	
This document describes a Policy Information Base (PIB) for a device
implementing the BGP/MPLS VPN [2547bis] Architecture. The 
Provisioning Classes defined here provide policy control of resources 
implementing the BGP/MPLS VPN Architecture. These Provisioning 
Classes can be used with other non BGP/MPLS VPN Provisioning Classes 
(defined in other PIBs) to provide for a comprehensive policy 
controlled mapping of service requirements to device resource 
capability and usage.
The COPS-PR protocol offers significant advantages when dealing with 
dynamic configuration and when compared to traditional management 
solutions. Moreover, dynamic VPN resource assignment is crucial to 
cope with the frequent changes requests from customer's (e.g., sites 
joining or leaving a VPN), as well as to achieve scalability. The PEs 
should be able to dynamically assign the VPN resources. This 
capability is especially important for dial and wireless VPN    
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yacine-ppvpn-2547bis-pib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.