Subject: Document Action: 'A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package and Data Format for Various Settings in Support for the Push-to-talk Over Cellular (PoC) Service' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:58:15 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package and Data Format for 
   Various Settings in Support for the Push-to-talk Over Cellular (PoC) Service '
   <draft-garcia-sipping-poc-isb-am-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-poc-isb-am-04.txt

Under RFC 3427, non-working goup and/or non-IETF SIP Event
Packages undergo an Expert Review process.  This Expert Review is 
supported by the SIPPING working group, during the lifetime of that
working group.  The SIPPING WG reviewed this document.  The
shepherd of the RFC 3427 Expert Review process was Gonzalo
Camarillo.  The Responsible Area Director was Allison Mankin.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce