Subject: Document Action: 'Problem Statement for DCCP' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:03 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Problem Statement for DCCP '
   <draft-ietf-dccp-problem-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-problem-03.txt

Lars Eggert has been the shepherding WG chair.

Note to the RFC Editor:

OLD:
    There are no security considerations for this document.  The
    security considerations for DCCP are discussed separately in [DCCP].

NEW:
    There are no security considerations for this document.  It does discuss
    a number of security issues in the course of problem analysis, such as DoS
    resistance and firewall traversal.   The security considerations for
    DCCP are discussed separately in [DCCP].

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce