Subject: BCP 111, RFC 4181 on Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:25:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 111
        RFC 4181

        Title:      Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB
                    Documents
        Author(s):  C. Heard, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       September 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 102521
        SeeAlso:    BCP0111

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4181.txt

This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of IETF
standards-track specifications containing MIB modules.  Applicable
portions may be used as a basis for reviews of other MIB documents.

This document is a product of the Operations & Management Open Area of
the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce