Subject: RFC 4154 on Voucher Trading System Application Programming Interface (VTS-API)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:33:41 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4154

        Title:      Voucher Trading System Application Programming
                    Interface (VTS-API)
        Author(s):  M. Terada, K. Fujimura
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 61629
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4154.txt

This document specifies the Voucher Trading System Application
Programming Interface (VTS-API).  The VTS-API allows a wallet or other
application to issue, transfer, and redeem vouchers in a uniform
manner independent of the VTS implementation.  The VTS is a system for
securely transferring vouchers; e.g., coupons, tickets, loyalty
points, and gift certificates.  This process is often necessary in the
course of payment and/or delivery transactions.

This document is a product of the Internet Open Trading Protocol
Working Group of the IETF.  

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce