Subject: [[email-masked]: RFC 5743 on Definition of an Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Document Stream]

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:07:58 -0800

Fowarding the announcement message for RFC 5743, as it doesn't seem to
have made it to the IETF archives yet.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5743 on Definition of an Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Document Stream
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:37:47 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5743

        Title:      Definition of an Internet Research 
                    Task Force (IRTF) Document Stream 
        Author:     A. Falk
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       December 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 19885
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-rfcs-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5743.txt

This memo defines the publication stream for RFCs from the Internet
Research Task Force.  Most documents undergoing this process will
come from IRTF Research Groups, and it is expected that they will be
published as Informational or Experimental RFCs by the RFC Editor.  
This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the IRTF Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

----- End forwarded message -----