Subject: [[email-masked]: BCP 92, RFC 5742 on IESG Procedures for Handling of Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions]

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:13:30 -0800

Resending because this announcement hasn't appeared in the IETF
archives yet.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: BCP 92, RFC 5742 on IESG Procedures for Handling of Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:37:30 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 92        
        RFC 5742

        Title:      IESG Procedures for Handling of 
                    Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions 
        Author:     H. Alvestrand, R. Housley
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       December 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 21067
        Obsoletes:  RFC3932
        Updates:    RFC2026, RFC3710
        See Also:   BCP0092

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5742.txt

This document describes the procedures used by the IESG for handling
documents submitted for RFC publication from the Independent Submission
and IRTF streams. 

This document updates procedures described in RFC 2026 and RFC 3710.  
This memo documents an Internet Best Current Practice.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

----- End forwarded message -----