Subject: Document Action: 'RFC 2731 ("Encoding Dublin Core Metadata in HTML") is Obsolete' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:17:21 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'RFC 2731 ("Encoding Dublin Core Metadata in HTML") is Obsolete '
   <draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-05.txt

Technical Summary
    This document obsoletes RFC 2731, on Encoding Dublin Core
    Metadata in HTML, to raise the awareness within the IETF
    that further development of this specification has moved
    to the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative.

Working Group Summary

    This document is the work of individual submitters. It was
    reviewed and supported by members of the Dublin Core Metadata
    Initiative community. Last call comments were received and
    addressed.

Document Quality

    This document is of administrative nature only.

Personnel

   Bernard Desruisseaux is the document shepherd.
   Alexey Melnikov is the responsible AD.