Subject: RFC 5745 on Procedures for Rights Handling in the RFC IAB Stream

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:35:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5745

        Title:      Procedures for Rights Handling in 
                    the RFC IAB Stream 
        Author:     A. Malis, Ed.,
                    IAB
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       December 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12518
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-malis-iab-stream-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5745.txt

This document specifies the procedures by which authors of RFC
IAB stream documents grant the community "incoming" rights
for copying and using the text.  It also specifies the "outgoing"
rights the community grants to readers and users of those documents,
and it requests that the IETF Trust manage the outgoing rights to
effect this result.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community. 

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute