Subject: Document Action: 'The SatLabs Group DVB-RCS MIB' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:25:53 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The SatLabs Group DVB-RCS MIB '
   <draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-08.txt

Technical Summary

   This is a MIB for DVB-RCS.

Working Group Summary

   Revisions of this draft were posted to the ipdvb WG, where chairs
   (among others) have provided feedback on readability, and the contents
   of the MIB. Martin and I feel that the latest revision answers our
   concerns (specifically the inconsistencies are resolved, and comments
   answered, and there is now a section 3 that satisfies the need for a
   human readable description of the MIB module).

Document Quality

   The document has been through a MIB doctor review in several
   stages. The last stage revealed two remaining issues which
   were corrected in -08 as far as the sponsoring AD can see,
   at least.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd is Gorry Fairhurst, the responsible
   Area Director is Jari Arkko, and MIB doctor review has
   been performed by Bert Wijnen.