Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00.txt> (Cryptographic Authentication Algorithm Implementation Best Practices for Routing Protocols) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:56:37 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operational Security
Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure WG (opsec) to consider the
following document:
- 'Cryptographic Authentication Algorithm Implementation Best Practices
   for Routing Protocols'
  <draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00.txt> as an Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.