Subject: RFC 5941 on Sharing Transaction Fraud Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5941

        Title:      Sharing Transaction Fraud Data 
        Author:     D. M'Raihi, S. Boeyen,
                    M. Grandcolas, S. Bajaj
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 49219
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5941.txt

This document describes a document format for exchanging
transaction fraud (Thraud) information.  It extends the Incident
Handling Working Group (INCH WG) Incident Object Description
Exchange Format (IODEF) incident reporting document format.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC