Subject: RFC 5955 on The application/timestamped-data Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:49:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5955

        Title:      The application/timestamped-data Media Type 
        Author:     A. Santoni
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4527
        Updates:    RFC5544

        I-D Tag:    draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5955.txt

This document defines a new media type for TimeStampedData envelopes
as described in RFC 5544.  This document is not an Internet Standards 
Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC