Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-rpl-11.txt> (RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:28:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:
- 'RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks'
  <draft-ietf-roll-rpl-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-09-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-rpl/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-rpl/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1270/
/ipr/1356/
/ipr/1366/