Subject: RFC 5967 on The application/pkcs10 Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5967

        Title:      The application/pkcs10 Media Type 
        Author:     S. Turner
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10928
        Updates:    RFC2986

        I-D Tag:    draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5967.txt

This document specifies a media type used to carry PKCS #10
certification requests as defined in RFC 2986.  It carries over the
original specification from RFC 2311, which recently has been moved
to Historic status, and properly links it to RFC 2986.  This document 
is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC