Subject: RFC 5748 on IANA Registry Update for Support of the SEED Cipher Algorithm in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5748

        Title:      IANA Registry Update for Support 
                    of the SEED Cipher Algorithm in 
                    Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) 
        Author:     S. Yoon, J. Jeong,
                    H. Kim, H. Jeong,
                    Y. Won
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8198
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5748.txt

This document updates IANA registries to support the SEED block
cipher algorithm for the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
and the secure Real-time Transport Control Protocol (SRTCP) in
Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY).  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC