Subject: Document Action: 'ForCES Applicability Statement' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:16:31 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'ForCES Applicability Statement'
  <draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-applicability/

Technical Summary

  This document describes the applicability of the ForCES architecture,
  model and protocol.  It provides example deployment scenarios and 
  functionality where ForCES could be applied.

Working Group Summary

  There is consensus in the WG to publish this document.

Document Quality

  The document has been reviewed by the ForCES WG.

Personnel

  Jamal Hadi Salim ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd
  Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) is the responsible AD