Subject: RFC 5965 on An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:06:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5965

        Title:      An Extensible Format for Email 
                    Feedback Reports 
        Author:     Y. Shafranovich, J. Levine,
                    M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 47452
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-marf-base-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5965.txt

This document defines an extensible format and MIME type that may be
used by mail operators to report feedback about received email to
other parties.  This format is intended as a machine-readable
replacement for various existing report formats currently used in
Internet email.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC