Subject: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-16.txt> (Spatial Composition of Metrics) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:12:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Spatial Composition of Metrics'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This specification has normative references to two Informational RFCs:

* "Framework for IP Performance Metrics", RFC 2330
* "Framework for Metric Composition", RFC 5835

These downrefs describe the frameworks for IP performance metrics and
their composition, and are therefore required background reading in order to 
implement this Proposed Standard. Comments on whether these downrefs
are appropriate for a standards track publications are requested.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition/

No IPR declarations were found that appear related to this I-D.