Subject: Update on Host Letters of Invitation

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:38:30 -0700

The host is currently processing 38 Letters of Invitation (LOIs).  All  
will be sent out this week.  In the future, requests for LOIs will be  
processed by the host in 3 business days.

You will receive an electronic copy of your letter via email and we  
have been informed that this will be sufficient for your visa  
application. In addition, a hard copy will be sent via standard mail  
for your own records. If for some reason you believe that you need the  
hard copy sent via expedited mail, that service will be available  
early next week for a fee.

Reminder: host LOIs are required for a business visas, but not when  
applying for a tourist visa.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>