Subject: Document Action: 'The Item and Collection Link Relations' to Informational RFC (draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:13:20 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The Item and Collection Link Relations'
  (draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-05.txt) as an
Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations/

Technical Summary

   RFC 5988 standardized a means of indicating the relationships
   between resources on the Web. This specification defines a 
   pair of reciprocal link relation types that may be used to
   express the relationship between a collection and its members.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a working group.  It emerged
   from a registration request on the [email-masked] list and
   received review there and on the [email-masked] list.
   The discussion was fairly straightforward and no controversial
   issues were raised.

Document Quality

   Reviews occurred on the [email-masked] list and the
   [email-masked] list, resulting in good quality for the
   specification.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd  / Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.