Subject: RFC 6508 on Sakai-Kasahara Key Encryption (SAKKE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:13:56 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6508

        Title:      Sakai-Kasahara Key Encryption (SAKKE) 
        Author:     M. Groves
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 42700
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-groves-sakke-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6508.txt

In this document, the Sakai-Kasahara Key Encryption (SAKKE)
algorithm is described.  This uses Identity-Based Encryption
to exchange a shared secret from a Sender to a Receiver.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC