Subject: RFC 6537 on Host Identity Protocol Distributed Hash Table Interface

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:58:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6537

        Title:      Host Identity Protocol Distributed Hash 
                    Table Interface 
        Author:     J. Ahrenholz
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 49467
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6537.txt

This document specifies a common interface for using the Host
Identity Protocol (HIP) with a Distributed Hash Table (DHT) service
to provide a name-to-Host-Identity-Tag lookup service and a Host-
Identity-Tag-to-address lookup service.  This document defines an Experimental 
Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IRTF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC