Subject: RFC 6518 on Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:14:22 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6518

        Title:      Keying and Authentication for Routing 
                    Protocols (KARP) Design Guidelines 
        Author:     G. Lebovitz, M. Bhatia
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 76782
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6518.txt

This document is one of a series concerned with defining a
roadmap of protocol specification work for the use of modern
cryptographic mechanisms and algorithms for message
authentication in routing protocols.  In particular, it defines
the framework for a key management protocol that may be used to
create and manage session keys for message authentication and
integrity.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC