Subject: Last Call: <draft-george-travel-faq-03.txt> (IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:58:48 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions'
  <draft-george-travel-faq-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document attempts to provide a list of the common Frequently
   Asked Questions (FAQs) that IETF meeting attendees often ask
   regarding travel logistics and local information.  It is intended to
   assist those who are willing to provide local information, so that if
   they wish to pre-populate answers to some or all of these questions
   either in the IETF Wiki or a meeting-specific site, they have a
   reasonably complete list of ideas to draw from.  It is not meant as a
   list of required information that the host or secretariat needs to
   provide, merely as a guideline.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-travel-faq/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-travel-faq/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.