Subject: BFCPBIS WG Virtual Interim Meeting: Tuesday, February 21, 8-10am PST

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:08:28 -0800 (PST)

The BFCPBIS Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on  
Tuesday, February 21, from 8-10am PST.

The virtual interim will be conducted via WebEx, the details for which
are attached to this e-mail. It is generally best if you join via the
link provided, and then allow the system to call you back. You can dial
in manually as well if necessary.

The proposed agenda is as follows:
1) Note well
2) Agenda bash
3) Status
4) Proposed document structure / working method to produce bis version.
5) Technical discussion on draft (http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bfcpbis/)

-+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-
[Do not add or change anything below this line. The information in this
section may be replaced with your meeting details after you click Send.]

You scheduled this meeting.

Meeting Number: 202 706 234
Meeting Password: bfcpbis

-------------------------------------------------------
To start this meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?J=202706234&PW=NMDA0YmQ0N2I0
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x202706234#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.