Subject: RFC 6497 on BCP 47 Extension T - Transformed Content

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:56:32 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6497

        Title:      BCP 47 Extension T - 
                    Transformed Content 
        Author:     M. Davis, A. Phillips,
                    Y. Umaoka, C. Falk
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 32915
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6497.txt

This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 that provides subtags
for specifying the source language or script of transformed content,
including content that has been transliterated, transcribed, or
translated, or in some other way influenced by the source.  It also
provides for additional information used for identification.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC