Subject: Document Action: 'The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type' to Informational RFC (draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:39:23 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type'
  (draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-02.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation/

Technical Summary

   RFC 5988 standardized a means of indicating the relationships
   between resources on the Web. This document specifies the 
   'disclosure' Link Relation Type.  It designates a list of patent 
   disclosures or a particular patent disclosure itself made with 
   respect to material for which such relation type is specified.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of a working group.  It emerged
   from discussion on the [email-masked] list and received
   review there and on the [email-masked] list. No objections
   were raised and there was no controversy about publication.

Document Quality

   Reviews occurred on the [email-masked] list, resulting in 
   acceptable quality for the specification.

   Because this link relation type is actively used by the W3C, the
   document shepherd will seek feedback from the W3C regarding
   this specification during IETF Last Call.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd  / Responsible Area Director is
   Peter Saint-Andre.