Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07.txt> (xDSL multi-pair bonding using Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (G.Bond/TDIM) MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:36:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the ADSL MIB WG (adslmib) to
consider the following document:
- 'xDSL multi-pair bonding using Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing
   (G.Bond/TDIM) MIB'
  <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a
   set of objects for managing multi-pair bonded xDSL interfaces using
   Time-Division Inverse Multiplexing (TDIM), defined in ITU-T
   recommendation G.998.3.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.