Subject: RFC 6514 on BGP Encodings and Procedures for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:53:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6514

        Title:      BGP Encodings and Procedures for 
                    Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs 
        Author:     R. Aggarwal, E. Rosen,
                    T. Morin, Y. Rekhter
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      59
        Characters: 145112
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6514.txt

This document describes the BGP encodings and procedures for
exchanging the information elements required by Multicast in MPLS/BGP
IP VPNs, as specified in RFC 6513.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC