Subject: Last Call: <draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt> (Allocation of an Associated Channel Code Point for Use by ITU-T Ethernet based OAM) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:12:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Allocation of an Associated Channel Code Point for Use by ITU-T
   Ethernet based OAM'
  <draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document assigns an Associated Channel Type code point for
   carrying Ethernet based Operations, Administration, and Management
   messages in the MPLS Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.