Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:38:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines managed objects for IP Flow Information eXport
   (IPFIX).  These objects provide information for monitoring IPFIX
   Exporters and IPFIX Collectors including the basic configuration
   information.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.