Subject: Last Call: <draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03.txt> (Applicability Statement for the Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol (Shim6)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:12:32 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Applicability Statement for the Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol
   (Shim6)'
  <draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses the applicability of the Shim6 IPv6 protocol
   and associated support protocols and mechanisms to provide site
   multihoming capabilities in IPv6.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-shim6-applicability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-shim6-applicability/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.