Subject: RFC 6488 on Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:17:39 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6488

        Title:      Signed Object Template for the 
                    Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
        Author:     M. Lepinski, A. Chi,
                    S. Kent
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 25130
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6488.txt

This document defines a generic profile for signed objects used in
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  These RPKI signed
objects make use of Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) as a standard
encapsulation format.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC