Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-11.txt> (Extensions to DKIM for Failure Reporting) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:45:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format
WG (marf) to consider the following document:
- 'Extensions to DKIM for Failure Reporting'
  <draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo presents extensions to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM) specification to allow for detailed reporting of message
   authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.

Note that this document has downward normative references: This document refers normatively to RFC 5598, "Internet Mail Architecture", which is Informational.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.