Subject: RFC 6485 on The Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for Use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:17:11 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6485

        Title:      The Profile for Algorithms and 
                    Key Sizes for Use in the 
                    Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
        Author:     G. Huston
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11377
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6485.txt

This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size, and signature format for
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) subscribers that generate
digital signatures on certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists, and
signed objects as well as for the relying parties (RPs) that verify
these digital signatures.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC