Subject: Last Call: <draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.txt> (The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:45:55 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent
   Redirect)'
  <draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-status-308/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-status-308/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.