Subject: RFC 6541 on DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Authorized Third-Party Signatures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:59:09 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6541

        Title:      DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Authorized 
                    Third-Party Signatures 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 31655
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6541.txt

This experimental specification proposes a modification to DomainKeys
Identified Mail (DKIM) allowing advertisement of third-party
signature authorizations that are to be interpreted as equivalent to
a signature added by the administrative domain of the message's
author.  This document defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC