Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt> (CoRE Link Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:30:02 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments
WG (core) to consider the following document:
- 'CoRE Link Format'
  <draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Web Linking using a link format for use by
   constrained web servers to describe hosted resources, their
   attributes and other relationships between links.  Based on the HTTP
   Link Header format defined in RFC5988, the CoRE Link Format is
   carried as a payload and is assigned an Internet media type.  A well-
   known URI is defined as a default entry-point for requesting the
   links hosted by a server.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-link-format/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-link-format/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.