Subject: RFC 6867 on An Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) Extension to Support EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:26:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6867

        Title:      An Internet Key Exchange Protocol 
                    Version 2 (IKEv2) Extension to Support 
                    EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) 
        Author:     Y. Nir, Q. Wu
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 19322
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6867.txt

This document updates the Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2
(IKEv2) described in RFC 5996.  This extension allows an IKE Security
Association (SA) to be created and authenticated using the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Re-authentication Protocol extension,
as described in RFC 6696.  This document defines an Experimental 
Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC