Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-06

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:44:41 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of
draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-06 consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG recommends that 'TFTP Windowsize Option'
<draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-06.txt> NOT be published as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this document extends an IETF protocol in a
way that requires IETF review and should therefore not be published
without IETF review and IESG approval.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary