Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-10.txt> (ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:03:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation WG (forces) to consider the following document:
- 'ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library'
  <draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
   used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  The
   basic LFB classes are defined according to ForCES FE model and ForCES
   protocol specifications, and are scoped to meet requirements of
   typical router functions and considered as the basic LFB library for
   ForCES.  The library includes the descriptions of the LFBs and the
   XML definitions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.