Subject: Last Call: <draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03.txt> (The application/sql Media Type) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:01:46 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The application/sql Media Type'
  <draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document registers the application/sql media type to be used for
   the Structured Query Language (SQL).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-mime-sql/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-mime-sql/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.