Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-17.txt> (Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:31:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document:
- 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and
   Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public
   Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)'
  <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
   bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.