Subject: RFC 6851 on Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - MOVE Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:26:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6851

        Title:      Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) 
                    - MOVE Extension 
        Author:     A. Gulbrandsen, N. Freed, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15689
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-imapmove-command-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6851.txt

This document defines an IMAP extension consisting of two new
commands, MOVE and UID MOVE, that are used to move messages from one
mailbox to another.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the IMAP MOVE extension Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC