Subject: RFC 6819 on OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:40:16 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6819

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and 
                    Security Considerations 
        Author:     T. Lodderstedt, Ed.,
                    M. McGloin, 
                    P. Hunt
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      71
        Characters: 158332
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6819.txt

This document gives additional security considerations for OAuth,
beyond those in the OAuth 2.0 specification, based on a comprehensive
threat model for the OAuth 2.0 protocol.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC