Subject: NomCom 2012: IESG Appointments

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:29:16 -0800

The 2012-2013 IETF Nominating committee (Nomcom) is pleased to 
announce the selection of seven IESG members whose two year terms 
start at IETF 86 in March 2013. 

The Nomcom continues its work to fill the position of Transport Area 
Director. Please see the accompanying announcement regarding the 
Nomcom's request for additional nominations to broaden the pool of 
candidates for Transport Area Director.

The Nomcom has selected the following individuals to serve as Area 
Directors in open IESG positions and they have been confirmed by the IAB 
(in its role as the confirming body):

IETF Chair (General Area): Jari Arkko
Applications: Pete Resnick
Internet: Ted Lemon
Operations and Management: Joel Jaeggli
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Richard Barnes
Routing: Adrian Farrel
Security: Stephen Farrell

The Nomcom also wishes to express its sincere gratitude to the 
incumbents who are not returning to the IESG, to the many qualified 
members of the community who offered to serve, to the community for 
their assistance in this process, and to the named individuals above for 
agreeing to serve the community on the IESG.

- Matt Lepinski
  on behalf of NomCom 2012
  [email-masked]