Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05.txt> (Entity MIB (Version 4)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:58:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Energy Management WG (eman) to
consider the following document:
- 'Entity MIB (Version 4)'
  <draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing multiple
logical and physical entities managed by a single SNMP agent. This
document specifies version of the Entity MIB, which obsoletes version 3
[RFC4133].

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.