Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-wilde-describes-link-02

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:15:40 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of draft-wilde-describes-link-02
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'The 'describes' Link
Relation Type' <draft-wilde-describes-link-02.txt> as an Informational
RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document
and IETF work.

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-wilde-describes-link/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-describes-link/

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary