Subject: RFC 6825 on Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in Support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:22:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6825

        Title:      Traffic Engineering Database Management Information 
                    Base in Support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS 
        Author:     M. Miyazawa, T. Otani,
                    K. Kumaki, T. Nadeau
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Characters: 72765
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6825.txt

This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects for
managing the Traffic Engineering Database (TED) information with
extensions in support of the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
with Traffic Engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for
use with network management protocols.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC