Subject: RFC 6861 on The "create-form" and "edit-form" Link Relations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:29:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6861

        Title:      The "create-form" and "edit-form" Link 
                    Relations 
        Author:     I. Dzmanashvili
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 8191
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6861.txt

RFC 5988 standardized a means of indicating the relationships between
resources on the Web.  This specification defines link relation types
that may be used to express the relationships between a resource and
an input form for constructing data submissions.  This document is not
an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC