Subject: NomCom 2012: Call for TSV Area Director Nominations

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:16:16 -0800

The 2012-2013 IETF Nominating Committee (Nomcom) requests your 
urgent assistance. The Nomcom is seeking nominations for the position of 
Transport Area Director, to broaden our pool of candidates. Please 
nominate individuals for this position by sending email to 
[email-masked], or use the Nomcom web tool: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/nominate/

The nominating committee will accept nominations until Tuesday, 
February 5, although as time is short the committee sending nominations 
sooner would be very helpful. As always, the Nomcom welcomes self-
nominations.

The Nomcom also wishes to express our most sincere gratitude to the 
three existing nominees for their willingness to serve as Transport AD: 
Ken Carlberg, Linda Dunbar, and Tom Haynes.

Requirements for IESG positions can be found at: 
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/iesg-requirements

The Nomcom encourages you to nominate anyone that you believe would 
do an excellent job as Transport Area Director. In particular, the Nomcom 
has received feedback that working group chair or area directorate 
experience is very valuable for this position; as are technical skills to 
complement the technical expertise of Martin Stiemerling (Transport co-AD).

Thank you all for your help in this matter. Please do not hesitate to 
contact me if you have any questions.
- Matt Lepinski
  On behalf of Nomcom 2012
  [email-masked]