Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06.txt> (PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 06:43:03 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Endpoint Assessment WG
(nea) to consider the following document:
- 'PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods'
  <draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies PT-EAP, an Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (EAP) based Posture Transport (PT) protocol designed to be used only
   inside a TLS protected EAP tunnel method.  The document also
   describes the intended applicability of PT-EAP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1889/