Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07.txt> (FCAST: Scalable Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 06:59:05 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG
(rmt) to consider the following document:
- 'FCAST: Scalable Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols'
  <draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces the FCAST object (e.g., file) delivery
   application on top of the ALC and NORM reliable multicast protocols.
   FCAST is a highly scalable application that provides a reliable
   object delivery service.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.