Subject: RFC 6841 on A Framework for DNSSEC Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:56:06 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6841

        Title:      A Framework for DNSSEC Policies 
                    and DNSSEC Practice Statements 
        Author:     F. Ljunggren,
                    AM. Eklund Lowinder,
                    T. Okubo
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 57936
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6841.txt

This document presents a framework to assist writers of DNS Security
Extensions (DNSSEC) Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements, such as
domain managers and zone operators on both the top level and
secondary level, who are managing and operating a DNS zone with
Security Extensions implemented.

In particular, the framework provides a comprehensive list of topics
that should be considered for inclusion into a DNSSEC Policy
definition and Practice Statement.  This document is not an Internet
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

This document is a product of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC