Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03.txt> (Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 06:13:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the STORage Maintenance WG (storm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Small Computer System
   Interface (iSCSI)'
  <draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols. In particular, it
   defines objects for managing a client using the Internet Small
   Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocol (SCSI over TCP).

   This document obsoletes RFC4544.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.