Subject: RFC 6812 on Cisco Service-Level Assurance Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:28:40 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6812

        Title:      Cisco Service-Level Assurance Protocol 
        Author:     M. Chiba, A. Clemm,
                    S. Medley, J. Salowey,
                    S. Thombare, E. Yedavalli
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 68237
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-cisco-sla-protocol-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6812.txt

Cisco's Service-Level Assurance Protocol (Cisco's SLA Protocol) is a
Performance Measurement protocol that has been widely deployed.  The
protocol is used to measure service-level parameters such as network
latency, delay variation, and packet/frame loss.  This document
describes the Cisco SLA Protocol Measurement-Type UDP-Measurement, to 
enable vendor interoperability.  This document is not an Internet 
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC