Subject: Nomcom 2012: IAOC Appointment

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:21:44 -0800

Greetings

The 2012-2013 IETF Nominating Committee (Nomcom) is pleased to 
announce the selection of two individuals to serve on the IETF 
Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).

The Nomcom has selected Chris Griffiths to fill the current vacancy on the 
IAOC. (I.e., filling the position last held by Marshall Eubanks). This 
selection has been confirmed by the IESG in its role as a confirming body. 
As he filling a mid-term vacancy, Chris Griffiths will join the IAOC 
immediately, and his current term on the IAOC will end in March 2014.

Additionally, the Nomcom has selected Randy Bush to serve as a member 
of the IAOC. Randy Bush's two-year term on the IAOC will begin at IETF 86 
in March 2013. This selection has been confirmed by the IESG in its 
role as the confirming body.

The Nominating committee would like to express our sincere gratitude to 
both Chris and Randy for agreeing to serve, as well as to the many highly 
qualified members of the community who offered to serve on the IAOC. 
Additionally, the Nomcom would like to thank all of the members of the 
community who assisted the in this process.

- Matt Lepinski
  on behalf of Nomcom 2012
  [email-masked]