Subject: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> (Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:13:57 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)'
  <draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document expands and updates the list of URIs specified in RFC
   4051 and intended for use with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption,
   Canonicalization, and Key Management. These URIs identify algorithms
   and types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Note that this document includes the following downrefs:

RFC 2315
RFC 4050
RFC 4269
RFC 6234