Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-02.txt> (BGPSec Considerations for AS Migration) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:19:27 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'BGPSec Considerations for AS Migration'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft discusses considerations and methods for supporting and
   securing a common method for AS-Migration within the BGPSec protocol.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.