Subject: Document Action: 'Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 09:53:44 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for
   Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries'
  (draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-09.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Planning for the IANA/NTIA Transition
Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

Technical Summary

   This document contains the IETF response to a request for proposals
   from the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group regarding the
   protocol parameters registries.  It is meant to be included in an
   aggregate proposal that also includes contributions covering domain
   names and numbering resources that will be submitted from their
   respective operational communities. 

Working Group Summary

   See shepherd writeup https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/shepherdwriteup/

Document Quality

   See shepherd writeup at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/shepherdwriteup/

Personnel

   The responsible area director is Jari Arkko, and the document
   shepherd is Andrew Sullivan.