Subject: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:38:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record'
  <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new DNS resource record, called the Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) RR, for publishing mappings from hostnames
   to URIs.

   This document updates RFC 3404 and RFC 3958.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-uri/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-uri/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.