Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-10.txt> (An Architectural Introduction to the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:49:14 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'An Architectural Introduction to the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP)'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-10.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the architecture of the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP), making it easier to read the rest of the LISP
   specifications and providing a basis for discussion about the details
   of the LISP protocols.  This document is used for introductory
   purposes, more details can be found in RFC6830, the protocol
   specification.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.