Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04.txt> (Structure of the GSS Negotiation Loop) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 06:34:02 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Authentication Technology
Next Generation WG (kitten) to consider the following document:
- 'Structure of the GSS Negotiation Loop'
  <draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the generic structure of the negotiation loop
   to establish a GSS security context between initiator and acceptor.
   The control flow of the loop is indicated for both parties, including
   error conditions, and indications are given for where application-
   specific behavior must be specified.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.