Subject: ROLL WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 10 February 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:06:24 -0800

In accordance with: https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html
the ROLL Working Group Chairs are announcing a virtual interim meeting for
February 10, 2015, from 15:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC.
(please see: http://goo.gl/NVefsy to convert the time)

The very draft agenda is in development, and can be seen at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/02/10/roll/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-roll-1

The goal of this interim meeting is to do a deep technical dive into the
different ways of optimizing the byte/power cost of the RFC6553 (RPI) and
RFC6554 (RH3) options. This could involve compression or recoding, or???
We invite submissions on this. Please post your -00 draft by January 23 if
possible, or point us at your other drafts.

We will use JITSI for audio, video and slides, with the following URL:
https://jitsi.tools.ietf.org/Roll20150210VirtualInterim
Participants are encouraged to visit this URL in advance to verify that
it works for them. If you need another participant to help verify, please
email me.

There will be a PSTN bridge for a backup, should things completely fail.
We will have a dial-in phone number connected to the bridge for those that
are unable to connect with a computer, but it won't be toll-free.
The phone numbers involved will be posted to the agenda as it is finalized,
and we expect to distribute slides by January 27, 2015.

(BTW: we do not believe that ROLL will meet in Dallas/IETF92)