Subject: BCP 10, RFC 7437 on IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 17:57:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 10        
        RFC 7437

        Title:      IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, 
                    Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of 
                    the Nominating and Recall Committees 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 77786
        Obsoletes:  RFC 3777, RFC 5078, RFC 5633, RFC 5680, RFC 6859
        See Also:   BCP 10

        I-D Tag:    draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7437

The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, and some
members of the IAOC, are selected, confirmed, and recalled is
specified in this document.  This document is a self-consistent,
organized compilation of the process as it was known at the time of
publication of RFC 3777, with various updates since that version was
published.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC