Subject: STD 80, RFC 20 on ASCII format for network interchange

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:04:51 -0800 (PST)

RFC 20 has been elevated to Internet Standard.

        STD 80        
        RFC 20

        Title:      ASCII format for network interchange 
        Author:     V. Cerf
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 1969
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18504
        See Also:   STD 80

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc20

See <http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/standards.php> for a current list of Internet Standards. 

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC