Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-09.txt> (Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 06:09:10 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Data for Reachability of
Inter/tra-NetworK SIP WG (drinks) to consider the following document:
- 'Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF)'
  <draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-01-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the data model and the overall structure for
   a framework to provision session establishment data into Session Data
   Registries and SIP Service Provider data stores.  The framework is
   called the Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF).  The
   provisioned data is typically used by network elements for session
   establishment.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.