Subject: RFC 7429 on Distributed Mobility Management: Current Practices and Gap Analysis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:27:44 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7429

        Title:      Distributed Mobility Management: Current Practices 
                    and Gap Analysis 
        Author:     D. Liu, Ed., JC. Zuniga, Ed.,
                    P. Seite, H. Chan, CJ. Bernardos
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 80973
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7429

This document analyzes deployment practices of existing IP mobility
protocols in a distributed mobility management environment.  It then
identifies existing limitations when compared to the requirements
defined for a distributed mobility management solution.

This document is a product of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC