Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-09.txt> (Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:35:36 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiple Interfaces WG (mif) to
consider the following document:
- 'Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is a product of the work of the MIF Architecture Design
   team.  It outlines a solution framework for some of the issues
   experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple networks
   simultaneously.  The framework defines the concept of a Provisioning
   Domain (PvD) which is a a consistent set of network configuration
   information.  PvD aware nodes learn PvD specific information from the
   networks they are attached to and / or other sources.  PvDs are used
   to enable separation and configuration consistency in presence of
   multiple concurrent connections.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.