Subject: Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:22:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures'
  <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   IETF Participants must not engage in harassment while at IETF
   meetings, virtual meetings, social events, or on mailing lists.  This
   document lays out procedures for managing and enforcing this policy.

   This document updates RFC 2418.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-harassment/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-harassment/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.