Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:36:21 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'General Gap Analysis for
Autonomic Networking' <draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in the
ANIMA working group, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

At the time of the ANIMA working group creation, this work was well
underway,
and was therefore mentioned in the ANIMA charter. The ANIMA working group
will
build on the gap analysis in this document.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the
datatracker related to this document and determine whether or not they
merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the
ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis/

The process for such documents is described in RFC 5743  

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary