Subject: RFC 7493 on The I-JSON Message Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7493

        Title:      The I-JSON Message Format 
        Author:     T. Bray, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12849
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7493

I-JSON (short for "Internet JSON") is a restricted profile of JSON
designed to maximize interoperability and increase confidence that
software can process it successfully with predictable results.

This document is a product of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC