Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13.txt> (NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:24:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG (radext) to
consider the following document:
- 'NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS'
  <draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
   for a given realm.  It is used in conjunction with either RADIUS/TLS
   and RADIUS/DTLS.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.