Subject: RFC 7488 on Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server Selection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7488

        Title:      Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server 
                    Selection 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, R. Penno,
                    D. Wing, P. Patil,
                    T. Reddy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22577
        Updates:    RFC 6887

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7488

This document specifies the behavior to be followed by a Port Control
Protocol (PCP) client to contact its PCP server(s) when one or
several PCP server IP addresses are configured.

This document updates RFC 6887.

This document is a product of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC