Subject: BCP 9, RFC 7475 on Increasing the Number of Area Directors in an IETF Area

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:48:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 9        
        RFC 7475

        Title:      Increasing the Number of Area 
                    Directors in an IETF Area 
        Author:     S. Dawkins
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9350
        Updates:    RFC 2026, RFC 2418
        See Also:   BCP 9

        I-D Tag:    draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7475

This document removes a limit on the number of Area Directors who
manage an Area in the definition of "IETF Area".  This document
updates RFC 2026 (BCP 9) and RFC 2418 (BCP 25).

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC