Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03.txt> (Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:33:22 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community'
  <draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document clarifies the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec
   Redirect Extended Community, originally documented in RFC 5575
   (Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.