Subject: RFC 7479 on Using Ed25519 in SSHFP Resource Records

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:47:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7479

        Title:      Using Ed25519 in SSHFP Resource Records 
        Author:     S. Moonesamy
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6440
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7479

The Ed25519 signature algorithm has been implemented in OpenSSH.  This
document updates the IANA "SSHFP RR Types for public key algorithms"
registry by adding an algorithm number for Ed25519.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC