Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-24.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:09:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-24.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines mechanisms for dynamically registering
   OAuth 2.0 clients with authorization servers.  Registration requests
   send a set of desired client metadata values to the authorization
   server.  The resulting registration responses return a client
   identifier to use at the authorization server and the client metadata
   values registered for the client.  The client can then use this
   registration information to communicate with the authorization server
   using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.  This specification also defines a set
   of common client metadata fields and values for clients to use during
   registration.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.