Subject: Document Action: 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the HbbTV Association' to Informational RFC (draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:46:27 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the HbbTV Association'
  (draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01.txt) as Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn/

Technical Summary

This document describes and registers a Uniform Resource Name (URN)
namespace for the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV Association (HbbTV) for
naming persistent resources defined within HbbTV specifications.

Review and Consensus

This needs to go through the IETF stream because of the URN namespace
registration rules, but it's mostly pro forma.  The document has been
reviewed on the urn-nid mailing list, and the authors accepted some
comments from there.  Everything should otherwise be ready to go.

Personnel

Barry Leiba is the document shepherd and responsible AD.