Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-08.txt> (Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol suite in Home Automation and Building Control) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:38:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:
- 'Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol suite in Home
   Automation and Building Control'
  <draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-08.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the selection
   and use of protocols from the RPL protocol suite to implement the
   features required for control in building and home environments.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2413/

This document makes the following downward references (downrefs):
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental RFC: RFC 4764
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5548
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5673
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5826
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5867
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental RFC: RFC 6997
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Experimental RFC: RFC 6998
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7102
  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7416