Subject: RFC 7492 on Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) SecurityAccording to the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7492

        Title:      Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection 
                    (BFD) Security According to the Keying 
                    and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) 
                    Design Guidelines 
        Author:     M. Bhatia, D. Zhang,
                    M. Jethanandani
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 21689
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7492

This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
protocol according to the guidelines set forth in Section 4.2 of RFC
6518, "Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design
Guidelines".

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC