Subject: RFC 8607 on Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV): Managed Attachments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 18:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8607

        Title:      Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV): 
                    Managed Attachments 
        Author:     C. Daboo, 
                    A. Quillaud,
                    K. Murchison, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 66117
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8607

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8607

This specification adds an extension to the Calendaring Extensions to
WebDAV (CalDAV) to allow attachments associated with iCalendar data
to be stored and managed on the server.

This specification documents existing code deployed by multiple
vendors.  It is published as an Informational specification rather
than Standards Track due to its noncompliance with multiple best
current practices of HTTP.

This document is a product of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC