Subject: RFP for Secretariat Services

From: IETF Administration LLC Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:00:34 -0700

The IETF Administration LLC Board of Directors, on behalf of the IETF, announces 
this Request for Proposal for IETF Secretariat Services. The IETF Administration 
LLC is the Client.

The Secretariat performs the following four types of services in support of the 
IETF.  Each of the following sections must be bid separately for consideration.

1.	Meeting Services
2.	Clerical Support Services
3.	IT Support Services
4.	CPA Financial Support Services

Supported Organizations include the Working Groups, Internet Engineering
Steering Group (IESG), Internet Architecture Board (IAB), IETF Administration LLC
Board of Directors (IETF LLC), Internet Research Task Force (IRTF), Internet
Research Steering Group (IRSG), RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC), RFC
Series Editor (RSE), Independent Submissions Editor (ISE) and the Nominating 
Committee (NomCom).

The RFP and SOW are located here:  https://ietf.org/about/administration/rfps/  

The initial contract(s) term will be for two (2) years, commencing on January 1, 2020,
with two renewal options on the part of the parties of up to two (2) additional
years each, for a possible total of six years.

It is the intent of the IETF LLC to obtain the best combination of performance and
cost for the benefit of the IETF. In order to avoid any possible conflict of interest,
the CPA Financial Services contract cannot be awarded to the successful Offeror of
any of the other three services (Meeting Services; Clerical Support Services; IT 
Support Services).  The Offeror must bid on each of the four services separately: 
Meeting Services; Clerical Support Services; IT Support Services; and CPA Financial
Services.   A contract may be awarded to an Offeror providing one or multiple 
services.

The closing date for submission of proposals is Monday, August 12, 2019 not 
later than 5:00 P.M. ET.  

The sole point of contact regarding this RFP is the Interim IETF Executive Director
(ED), Portia Wenze-Danley.  All questions/inquiries must be submitted in writing
and must be received no later than midnight, ET, July 05, 2019. Questions/inquiries 
shall be directed by email to [email-masked].  Responses to questions and
inquiries shall be posted on the IETF website, ietf.org, no later 
than July 12, 2019.

Thanks in advance.

Portia Wenze-Danley
IETF LLC Executive Director, Interim