Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-35.txt> (Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 18:31:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document: - 'Session
Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)'
  <draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-35.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5245.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.