Subject: Protocol Action: 'IS-IS Extensions for Segment Routing' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-25.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:42:54 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IS-IS Extensions for Segment Routing'
  (draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-25.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Link State Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions/

Technical Summary

   This draft describes the necessary IS-IS extensions that need to be
   introduced for Segment Routing operating on an MPLS data-plane.

Working Group Summary

   This draft has been thoroughly discussed in the WG at various stages of 
   the document progression.  The draft adoption and progress has received 
   full support from the WG.

Document Quality

   The proposed extensions have been implemented by 4 vendors-os/implementations.
   Some of the interoperability details are publicly available from EANTC.

Personnel

   Uma Chunduri is the Document Shepherd.
   Alvaro Retana is the Responsible Area Director.