Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05.txt> (Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 06:41:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG (grow)
to consider the following document: - 'Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP
Monitoring Protocol (BMP)'
  <draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to only the Adj-RIB-
   In Routing Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates the BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) RFC 7854 by adding access to the Adj-RIB-
   Out RIBs.  It adds a new flag to the peer header to distinguish Adj-
   RIB-In and Adj-RIB-Out.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.