Subject: RFC 8924 on Service Function Chaining (SFC) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 16:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8924

        Title:      Service Function Chaining (SFC) Operations, 
                    Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Framework 
        Author:     S. Aldrin, 
                    C. Pignataro, Ed.,
                    N. Kumar, Ed.,
                    R. Krishnan,
                    A. Ghanwani
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8924

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8924

This document provides a reference framework for Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for Service Function Chaining
(SFC).

This document is a product of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC