Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-07.txt> (Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface (GRASP API)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 06:24:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document: - 'Generic
Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface
   (GRASP API)'
  <draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-10-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is a conceptual outline of an application programming
   interface (API) for the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP).
   Such an API is needed for Autonomic Service Agents (ASA) calling the
   GRASP protocol module to exchange autonomic network messages with
   other ASAs.  Since GRASP is designed to support asynchronous
   operations, the API will need to be adapted to the support for
   asynchronicity in various programming languages and operating
   systems.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.