Subject: RFC 8921 on Dynamic Service Negotiation: The Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation Protocol (CPNP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 16:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8921

        Title:      Dynamic Service Negotiation: The Connectivity 
                    Provisioning Negotiation Protocol (CPNP) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, Ed.,
                    C. Jacquenet, 
                    D. Zhang,
                    P. Georgatsos
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       October 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      49
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-22.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8921

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8921

This document defines the Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation
Protocol (CPNP), which is designed to facilitate the dynamic
negotiation of service parameters.

CPNP is a generic protocol that can be used for various negotiation
purposes that include (but are not necessarily limited to)
connectivity provisioning services, storage facilities, Content
Delivery Networks, etc.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC