Subject: Upcoming NomCom Office Hours

From: NomCom Chair 2020 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 17:14:32 -0700

Hi IETFers,
I've posted the upcoming NomCom office hours on our datatracker site 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/). 

We've scheduled 4 hours over the next 3 weeks:

  Wednesday, November 4, 11:00-12:00 UTC: 
     https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m86a62d9313e37208dde9312ecad0b1ac
  Thursday, November 5, 21:00-22:00 UTC: 
     https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m30d820c911458b39cfe276093caf576f
  Tuesday, November 10, 16:00-17:00 UTC: 
     https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9dae586c1f719cfca27baa181550cec4
  Wednesday, November 11, 18:00-19:00 UTC: 
     https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a8c660c26bd9f55e625da37bab6b006

If these don't suit you and you need to chat, let me know and we can schedule something.

We've been receiving some excellent and thoughtful feedback on our site 
at https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/feedback/. In addition to 
nominee-specific feedback, we can accept input on "Topics" at the bottom
of that page. There exist Topics for general feedback on all the I* groups,
if you want to provide that sort of input.

We've scheduled interviews for all the nominees over the next 3 weeks 
(mostly the 2 weeks before IETF 109). So we're on track to meet our 
timeline and expecting to deliver some excellent candidate slates to 
confirming bodies after we complete deliberations. 

If you have any questions about NomCom, please feel free to contact 
me. If you have questions on anything else, please don't bother me. I've 
got no time for anything else. ;)

Barbara
NomCom 2020 Chair