Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11.txt> (Babel Information Model) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:23:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Babel routing protocol WG (babel) to
consider the following document: - 'Babel Information Model'
  <draft-ietf-babel-information-model-11.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-10-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This Babel Information Model provides structured data elements for a
   Babel implementation reporting its current state and may allow
   limited configuration of some such data elements.  This information
   model can be used as a basis for creating data models under various
   data modeling regimes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.