Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-15.txt> (Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 10:41:24 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document: - 'Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules
for IPv6'
  <draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-10-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules provides a Border Gateway
   Protocol extension for the propagation of traffic flow information
   for the purpose of rate limiting or filtering IPv4 protocol data
   packets.

   This specification extends I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis with IPv6
   functionality.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.