Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 05:33:34 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Architectural Considerations
of ICN using Name Resolution Service'
<draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in
dnsop, dprive, dtn, intarea, and rtgwg, but this relationship does not
prevent publishing.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the datatracker
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and
the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

The process for such documents is described in RFC 5743

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary