Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-smyslov-esp-gost-14

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 16:11:21 -0800

The IESG has completed a review of draft-smyslov-esp-gost-14 consistent with
RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Using GOST ciphers in ESP
and IKEv2' <draft-smyslov-esp-gost-14.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
IPSECME, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

The IESG would also like the Independent Submissions Editor to review the
comments in the datatracker related to this document and determine whether or
not they merit incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both
the ballot and the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-smyslov-esp-gost/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-esp-gost/

The process for such documents is described at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary