Subject: RFC 9181 on A Common YANG Data Model for Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 19:52:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9181

        Title:      A Common YANG Data Model 
                    for Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs 
        Author:     S. Barguil,
                    O. Gonzalez de Dios, Ed.,
                    M. Boucadair, Ed.,
                    Q. Wu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      60
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9181

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9181

This document defines a common YANG module that is meant to be reused
by various VPN-related modules such as Layer 3 VPN and Layer 2 VPN
network models.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC