Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fwd: Remote Participant Registration Reopened

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 21:10:01 +0530

FYI Please register in advance if you plan to attend remotely.

"
Please note that registration is now required for all remote
participants. There is no fee to participate remotely but you will
need to enter your registration ID before you will be permitted to
join the Meetecho session.
"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Subject: Remote Participant Registration Reopened
To: IETF general list <[email-masked]>

Remote participant registration was briefly — and accidentally —
closed but it has now reopened. If you plan to participate remotely at
IETF 99 you can register here:
https://ietf.org/meeting/remote-registration.html.

Please note that registration is now required for all remote
participants. There is no fee to participate remotely but you will
need to enter your registration ID before you will be permitted to
join the Meetecho session.

If you do not want to register as a remote participant you can still
audit the sessions via the audio streams, which you can access from
with the meeting agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/.

Alexa