Subject: [Ietf-community-india] DNSSEC/KSK event at Chennai

From: Sivasubramanian M <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 09:03:19 +0200

Thank you Vinayak Hegde for posting info about the event in this list.

The Internet Society India Chennai DNSSEC/KSK event is co-organised,
together with the ICANN as a short duration technical event on Domain Name
System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) / KSK rollover on July 9,at Chennai 9
am - 3.30 pm. The program is in two parts, a technical session during 9-1
am followed by Lunch and a 90 minute Round Table discussion.

In the afternoon A Round table session (during 1- 3.30 pm) is proposed to
broadly and loosely examine how Internet Security measures spill over to
every day life and how various security concerns, valid and real, sometimes
translate into restrictions that alter the way we live our lives. The
intention is to see if diverse view points could contribute to Security
design and help evolve good Security policies.

Please register following the link at page
http://isocindiachennai.org/?p=2048

Thank you.
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
President
Internet Society India Chennai
[email-masked]
Phone +91 99524 03099 <099524%2003099> (from July 7, 2017)

---

From: Nalini J Elkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:57:04 +0000 (UTC)

All,

As we have done for the past few IETFs, we will hold a community dinner for IETFers from India, the Indian diaspora, friends and supporters.

We would like to invite you to join us if you will be at IETF99 in Prague.   Please go to: https://www.iiesoc.in/ietf99 to register.
The event will be on Wednesday, July 19th at 8:15pm at "K the Two Brothers" Indian restaurant in Prague.   Please meet at 8pm at the registration of the conference hotel.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. 
Thanks,

Nalini Elkins and Sudhin Jacob
CEO and Founder
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com
(831) 659-8360