Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Boston User Groups

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:27:37 -0500

There is an organization, Boston User Groups, which keeps an exhaustive
calendar of events (http://www.bostonusergroups.org) for dozens of
computer-related user groups in Boston and surrounding areas.

I was thinking that we might want to get the IETF Hub Boston events
listed on their calendar as a way of outreach to the wider community.

It looks like we'd need to become a "member" of the group, but that
seems to be pretty straightforward and have no costs --
http://www.bostonusergroups.org/join/

Comments?

Dale

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 18:11:45 -0500

Sounds like a good idea.  I can take a look.

Thanks,
Alia

On Dec 15, 2016 3:28 PM, "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston
>