Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] talks for June 12 meeting at Volta Networks (Central Square)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 08:57:37 -0400

Hi,

Now that we have nailed down a date and location (
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/edu/wiki/BostonLocal ), I'd like to nail
down the agenda.

For talks, Dean has a network automation talk that is long delayed.
Dan York has also offered a talk on using markdown for internet-drafts.

We could use one or two other talks as well.   Format is generally 10-15
minutes with another 10-15 minutes of conversation.

Please do volunteer!  That's what keeps these interesting and useful.

Also - please do use social media and so on to let folks know about the
meeting.  The conference room can hold up to 50.

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 09:21:42 -0400

Here is the link to RSVP.

https://goo.gl/forms/UIIoK4Ns8E4lltoX2

Thanks,
Alia