Subject: [ietf75-1st-timers] Reminder: You are Invited to a Special Meet-and-Greet for New Attendeees

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:14:32 -0700

This is a reminder that, as a new meeting attendee, you are invited to  
a Meet-and-Greet with the IETF Working Group Chairs from 4:30-5:30pm  
on Sunday, July 26th.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs are  
invited to this special reception, which will take place in the City  
Conference Centre in the le Bon Palais nightclub.  From the main  
entrance of Folkets Hus, go down two flights of stairs and you will  
see the entrance to the club.  Beer, wine, soda and light appetizers  
will be provided.  This will be an informal gathering; there will be  
no speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this gathering is  
to give you some time to mingle with WG Chairs, providing a forum for  
you to get answers to any questions you may have about the IETF.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>