Subject: zrnds[ Are you really looking for job?, Good offer job. Big Salary, Offer job part-time and full time, Easy job, JOB, Easy money for you]>

From: "Blesseder K. Tackling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:57:17 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam.

Are you really looking for job?

One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe is glad to offer
excellent work providing real money to you!! No need to invest or buy
products in order to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:

 Finance Company, Lithuania  was founded in 1995 by a team of 
antiquities
experts. By now our company has grown from a small company with 7
employees to an international group with several representative offices
in different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just selling 
and
buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of 
international
exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things. For more 
information:
http://realjob-inworld.com

Our vacancies:

Now clients of our company conduct financial operations all over the 
world
including New Zeland but due to sufficient perfection in Banking 
Service
we have some difficulties in translation and reorganization of our
business, therefore we are planning to open branches in which we 
require
New Zeland.  Now we are looking for financial assistants who will be
responsible to accept payments from our clients. At this moment we 
provide
and offer work at home, after opening offices in New Zeland  you will 

have
an opportunity for working in our offices as well.

 Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be 
responsibleto
accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. New Zelands partners of our clients have
some difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East
Europe. You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will 
receive
through relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to 
our
company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are
paid by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

 We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our 
business.
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail 
to
our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is 
ready
to answer all your questions.

 If you are ready to begin work with us do make registration on the 
site
and receive your personal account from our site. After registration 

with
us on the site we will send you an e-mail contract during 24 hours and 
we
shall start to work with you at once. Please go
http://realjob-inworld.com click "REGISTER"

Best Regards
Real Job- Inworld Company Lithuania
[email-masked]