Subject: Computer Company Offer JOB

From: Lance Thorne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:49:22 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam! 
  
 If you are looking for a good job then we can defenitely help you! 
  
 One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe would be glad to  
 offer an 
 excellent job for you with high salary! You will not need to invest or  
 buy 
 products in order to work with us. 
  
 No money to start? 
  
 About us: 
  
 Finance Company, Lithuania was founded in 1995 by a team of antiquities 
 experts. By now our company has grown from a small company with 7 
 employees to an international group with several representative offices  
 in 
 different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just selling and 
 buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of  
 international exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things. 
  
 Our vacancies:Now clients of our company conduct financial operations  
 all 
 over the world including New Zeland, but due to sufficient perfection  
 in 
 Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and 
 reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open  
 branches 
 in which we require New Zelands. Now we are looking for financial 
 assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our clients.  
 At 
 this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening offices in 
 New Zeland, you will have an opportunity for  working in our offices as 
 well. 
  
 Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible  
 to 
 accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of 
 imperfection of bank system. New Zelands partners of our clients have  
 some 
 difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East Europe. 
 You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will receive  
 through 
 relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our 
 company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are  
 paid 
 by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week. 
  
 We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our  
 business. 
 If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail  
 to 
 our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is  
 ready 
 to answer all your questions. 
  
 If you are ready to start working with us then you need to register on  
 our 
 personal website  of our company and you will get a personal account  
 that 
 you will work with . After you done that  and you got an account - we 
 start working with you within 24 hours. Go to  
 http://realjob-inworld.com 
 click " REGISTER" 
  
 Best Regards 
 Real Job Inworld Comp.