Subject: IPv6 neighbour discovery and link local addresses

From: Matthew Luckie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:04:48 -0700

Hi

Should a host reply to a neighbour discovery message if the source 
address is a link-local address?  I read RFC 4861 and did not find 
anything suggesting that a link-local source address is not allowed.

Matthew

---

From: Hesham Soliman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:57:39 +1000

>address is a link-local address?

=> Yes.

Hesham

>I read RFC 4861 and did not find
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
>[email-masked]
>Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
>--------------------------------------------------------------------