Subject: [Lln-futures] ACM e-Energy 2015: less than a week left to apply for travel grants

From: vincenzo mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:16:50 +0200

Travel Grant Application Submission Deadline: May 10, 2015 (23:59 EDT)

Travel Grant Award Notification: May 17, 2015 (23:59 EDT)

The Conference Organizing Committee of ACM e-Energy would like to
provide as much travel support to as many conference attendees as
possible. Support is provided for a variety of different types of
attendees, from graduate students to post-doctoral scholars. The
amount of support depends on the type of attendee and available
funding. Attendees from around the world are encouraged to apply.
Support for e-Energy 2015 travel grants will be available to students,
and post-docs, no matter which university you are working at.

Please consider the following important information before applying:

The application process is the same for all types of attendees.
Travel grant awards are meant to partially cover the cost of attending
and participating in e-Energy 2015.
Flat grants of $1000 and $500 will be offered to international (whose
home institution is outside India) and local attendees respectively.
Award recipients would need to pay for expenses ahead of time and get
reimbursed after the conference by way of the award.
The exact number of awards will depend on the availability of funds
and will be determined as funding amounts are finalized.

For more details please refer to
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/travel_grant.php

-- 

Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso
PhD in Electronics, Computer Science and Telecommunications

Research Assistant Professor at IMDEA Networks Institute
Avenida del Mar Mediterraneo, 22
28918 Leganes (Madrid)
SPAIN
Tel. (Office): +34 91 481 6968
Tel. (Mobile): +34 68 235 7169 [Spain]
Tel. (Mobile): +39 327 362 1897 [Italy]