Subject: [Ltru] The Linguasphere Observatory

From: "Webmaster - The Linguasphere Observatory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:03:39 +0200

Dear Colleague,

This is a very brief mail to draw your attention to the new weblog of Dr
David Dalby of the Linguasphere Observatory. This site will follow the
development of the second (online) edition of the Linguasphere Observatory
Register of the World's Languages and Speech Communities. Dr Dalby would
like to invite you to register on the site and to take advantage of the news
feed technologies to follow developments and make comments on the sample
data that will be published on it.

Please feel free to forward this mail to any of your colleagues that may be
interested and to publish the URL of the site in relevant newsgroups or
online communities. If you would like to organise a reciprocal link then
please contact [email-masked]  

The URL for the site is: http://www.langtag.com <http://www.langtag.com/> 

Best wishes,

Ben Love

The Linguasphere Observatory

_____________________________________________________

Benjamin Love MCIL

Webmaster

The Linguasphere Observatory

Hebron

Whitland

SA34 0XT

www.langtag.com

 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru