Subject: [Ltru] Intermediate disposition of IETF Last call comments

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:19:31 +0900

Dear WG members,

I have updated the list of comments resulting from the IETF Last Call
of the matching draft at http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2006/IETF/ltru/.

[I have received a report that this page cannot be accessed.
While there has been a problem some months ago, I'm not aware
of any problems now. If you happen to have problems accessing
this page, please provide details (time, whether or not DNS
resolution works, and so on). Thanks!]

In the interest of moving forward, I'd like to assess consensus on
those comments that I haven't seen any disagreement. If you think
that any of these should be addressed differently, please say so.
There is no need to mail in explicit agreements on these issues.

Here are the issues and my proposed disposition:

Issue 46: remove Figure numbers and titles from figures 2-4.

Issue 47: adapt fixed reference for XML 1.0

Issue 48: adapt Acknowledgment text proposed by Addison

Issue 50: fix typo as proposed by Doug (argeement -> agreement)

Issue 51: fix typo as proposed by Doug (Acknowledgement -> Acknowledgment)

Not listed here are issue 49, where we have various text proposals,
which I'll address in a separate mail, and issue 52, where I haven't
received any input from anybody yet (but none is needed if nobody
feels they have been left out).

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Addison Phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:00:43 -0700

This editor feel no one has been left out. Individuals are welcome to
correct that perception, but, pace my adding someone to the list in draft-15
(for a new contribution or because someone has convinced an editory that
they have unjustly been overlooked), the list is what the list is.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Martin Duerst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 2006?6?16? 3:20
> To: LTRU Working Group
> Subject: [Ltru] Intermediate disposition of IETF Last call comments
> 
> Dear WG members,
> 
> of the matching draft at 
> http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2006/IETF/ltru/.
>

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:04:48 -0700

this editor agrees -- md