Subject: [Ltru] Fwd: Re: Last Call: 'Matching of Language Tags' to BCP (draft-ietf-ltru-matching)

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:01:26 +0900

The following last call comments came in on the IETF mailing list.

I'm forwarding it here with my comments interspersed.

>Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 03:58:15 +0200
>To: [email-masked]
>From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: Last Call: 'Matching of Language Tags' to BCP (draft-ietf-ltru-matching) 

>I noted the following typos:
>- there is no Figure 1

We have already noted this as an issue, and currently the plan to
remove the other Figure numbers/titles, because they don't contribute
much to the overall understanding.

>- Part 4.3 - typo in private agreement

Anybody noticed anything? Can somebody please check?

>- Appendix A - typo in Acknowledgments

Anybody noticed anything? Can somebody please check?

>- Appendix A - some names seem to be missing. I could quote a small score of them?

If anybody who has contributed would like their name to be mentioned,
or thinks that somebody else's name is missing, please don't hesitate
to say so, or to contact the editors or chairs directly.

Regards,   Martin. 

>jfc

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:06:32 -0700

> Anybody noticed anything? Can somebody please check?

The word "agreement" is misspelled as "argeement" (G and R are 
reversed).

> Anybody noticed anything? Can somebody please check?

The word is spelled "Acknowledgements" instead of the preferred 
"Acknowledgments," without the E after the G.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/