Subject: mboned: Adoption of draft-mcwalter-ip-mcast-mib-01.txt

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:31:51 -0500

Hello;

At the recent WG meeting, we discussed the adoption of draft-mcwalter- 
ip-mcast-mib-01.txt as
a WG document. It would thus become draft-ietf- mboned-ip-mcast- 
mib-00.txt.

We would like to call for consensus to adopt this document, which has  
been discussed on this list before.

This MIB is required for multicast, and this WG seems to be the  
natural home for it.

Please comment by the end of this Friday whether or not you feel that  
this document should be so adopted.
Based on the previous discussion on this list, there seems like there  
may be consensus to adopt, so we
are especially interested in hearing from anyone who feels otherwise.

Of course, if you want to adopt the document, but have problems or  
suggestions with the text or the MIB,
this would be a good time to raise them.

Regards
Marshall and Hiroshi
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/