Subject: mboned: Meeting Tomorrow

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:20:18 -0500

Hello Working Group;

This is just a reminder that the Mboned Working Group is meeting  
tomorrow in Coronado BCD, which is at the end of the long corridor  
that is the spine of the hotel.

For those of you who can't make it, here are the links :

The MP3 feed is described here

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

and is at

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf654.m3u

The jabber connection is described here

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html

Here is the jabber room :

[email-masked]

which is archived here :

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/

We welcome participation in any form, where ever you are.

Regards
Marshall and Hiroshi
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/