Subject: mboned: Mboned Secretary

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:22:50 -0500

Dear Working Group;

We would like to see if anyone is interested in
volunteering for the role of Secretary of the Mboned Working Group.

This person should have a grasp of the technologies being discussed
and be able to take detailed minutes of our sessions, perform NITS  
reviews of Internet
Drafts, and generally assist us as we begin our duties as co-Chairs.

Please respond to one or both of us in private; ideally we would like
to have someone in place by the IETF next week, so please also let us  
know if
you plan  to attend this meeting.

Regards

Marshall Eubanks  <tme@multicasttech,com>
Hiroshi Ohta      <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/