Subject: mboned: Revised Agenda for IETF-65 MBONE Deployment WG

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:32:34 -0500

MBONE Deployment WG (mboned) Draft Agenda

Thursday, 9:00-11:30
=========================================================

CHAIRS: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
         Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

o Administriva

    - Mailing list: [email-masked]
      subscribe mboned

    - Scribe(s)?

    - Blue Sheets

o Agenda Bashing
    Chairs                                                      5  
minutes

o Review and status of work items

    WGLC
    ----
    draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-mib-01.txt

    RFC-Ed queue
    ------------
    draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-06.txt
    draft-ietf-mboned-ssm232-08.txt
    draft-ietf-mboned-mroutesec-04.txt
      Meyer                                                       5  
minutes

    Active Drafts
    -------------
    draft-ietf-mboned-addrdisc-problems-01.txt                    5  
minutes
      Savola
    draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-02.txt                          5  
minutes
      Savola
    draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt                           5  
minutes
      Sato
    draft-ietf-mboned-rac-issues-02.txt                           5  
minutes
      Sato
    draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-05.txt                       5  
minutes
      Thaler

    Individual Drafts
    -----------------
    draft-satou-multiaaa-framework-01.txt                         5  
minutes
      Sato
    draft-mcwalter-ip-mcast-mib-01.txt                            5  
minutes
      McWalter

    Others
    ------
    Drafts to be submitted
      Pashby                                                      5  
minutes

o Charter Discussion
     Kessens/all                                                  100  
minutes

_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:57:12 -0500

Dear Working Group;

As you can see, there is a fair amount of time
alloted to speak on the Mboned rechartering. We will support starting
this off with a _small_ number of presentations, particularly ones
bringing specific ideas for new topics, topics that should be  
emphasized or  de-emphasized, etc.

If you have ideas and  would like to speak, please send us off list a  
short (one or two line) description of
your subject matter or idea. The more specific these are, the better.

If you have specific charter topics, but don't want to or won't be  
able to speak, now would also be a good time
to send those, either to us in private, or to the list for discussion.

Regards
Marshall and Hiroshi

On Mar 17, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

>     Kessens/all                                                   
> 100 minutes