Subject: mboned: WGLC on draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-04.txt "IP Multicast MIB"

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:44:59 -0500

This is a Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for comments on
WGLC on draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-04.txt,  "IP Multicast MIB"

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast- 
mib-04.txt

Please review the document carefully, and send your
feedback to the list.  Please also indicate whether or
not you believe that this document is ready to go to the IESG.

If anyone not involved with drafting this document would be willing  
and able to serve as
a "MIB doctor", please let us know.

The WGLC will end on Monday, December 4th, at 0900 EST.

Regards
Marshall and Hiroshi
_______________________________________________________________
user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned.html
web archive:  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mboned/