Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:59:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovery Of Restconf Metadata for Source-specific multicast
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines DORMS (Discovery Of Restconf Metadata for
   Source-specific multicast), a method to discover and retrieve
   extensible metadata about source-specific multicast channels using
   RESTCONF.  The reverse IP DNS zone for a multicast sender's IP
   address is configured to use SRV resource records to advertise the
   hostname of a RESTCONF server that publishes metadata according to a
   new YANG module with support for extensions.  A new service name and
   the new YANG module are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-dorms/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-dorms-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts