Subject: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 08:49:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Meeting Venue WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-04-02

Abstract:
   The IASA has responsibility for arranging IETF plenary meeting Venue
   selection and operation.  This memo specifies IETF community
   requirements for meeting venues, including hotels and meeting room
   space.  It directs the IASA to make available additional process
   documents around that describe the current meeting selection process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/