Subject: [Scuba-ag] Vancouver diving

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:23:29 -0600

[Cc'ing Murray since he doesn't seem to be subscribed to the list yet]

I was thinking of getting some diving in while in Vancouver, perhaps 
doing a boat dive in Howe Sound if there is one available. I plan to 
arrive Thursday night before the meeting, so Friday and/or Saturday 
before the meeting would be great. Anybody else interested in some cold 
water diving?

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best

---

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:16:51 -0600

No takers (other than Murray, who wrote to me privately)?

pr

On 24 Jan 2020, at 11:23, Pete Resnick wrote:

> before the meeting would be great. Anybody else interested in some 
> cold water diving?
>
> pr

---

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:21:23 -0600

Diving off Vancouver is really cold, you need drysuit to do it. In
addition, the visibility is low. I did it many years ago.

Are there anyone interested in driving to Whistler to ski for the weekend
before the IETF?  Please let me know.

Linda Dunbar

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 2:17 PM Pete Resnick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Scuba-ag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scuba-ag
>