Subject: [Tls-reg-review] Request to allocate GREASE codepoints

From: David Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:32:29 -0400

Hello TLS registry experts,

IANA's feedback on draft-ietf-tls-grease-03 was the following:

>  As this requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC
8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Cipher Suite have
asked that you send a review request to the mailing list
[email-masked]. Expert review will need to be completed before
your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC
8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Supported Group
registry have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list
[email-masked]. Expert review will need to be completed before
your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC
8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS ExtensionType
registry have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list
[email-masked]. Expert review will need to be completed before
your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC
8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Application-Layer
Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) Protocol IDs registry have asked that you send
a review request to the mailing list [email-masked]. Expert review
will need to be completed before your document can be approved for
publication as an RFC.

Per Ben Kaduk, I am supposed to send you an email noting "I'd like to
allocate
a bunch of codepoints for GREASE purposes". Here is that email.

David

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:55:46 +0000

I re-read the draft, and tried to make sure I did all the comparisons against the existing assigned numbers.  It seems good to me.  It would be better if someone else double-checked my work. :)

From: David Benjamin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 3:32 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tls-reg-review] Request to allocate GREASE codepoints

IANA's feedback on draft-ietf-tls-grease-03 was the following:

>  As this requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC 8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Cipher Suite have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>. Expert review will need to be completed before your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.
> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC 8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Supported Group registry have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>. Expert review will need to be completed before your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC 8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS ExtensionType registry have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>. Expert review will need to be completed before your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

> As this also requests registrations in a Specification Required (see RFC 8126) registry, the IESG-designated experts for the TLS Application-Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) Protocol IDs registry have asked that you send a review request to the mailing list [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>. Expert review will need to be completed before your document can be approved for publication as an RFC.

Per Ben Kaduk, I am supposed to send you an email noting "I'd like to allocate
a bunch of codepoints for GREASE purposes". Here is that email.

David