Subject: [TLS] IPR Disclosure Eric Rescorla's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-tls-tls13 belonging to Groupe Des Ecoles Des Telecommunications - Ecole Nationale Superieure Des Telecommunications

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:53:59 -0700

Dear Eric Rescorla:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "The
Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3" (draft-ietf-tls-tls13)
was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2900/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Eric Rescorla's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-tls-tls13
belonging to Groupe Des Ecoles Des Telecommunications - Ecole Nationale
Superieure Des Telecommunications"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:59:09 +0200

See also https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4306#page-7, published a year
before the priority date of the patent.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:53 PM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
"Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains".
--Rousseau.