Subject: [TLS] Milestones changed for tls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 12:57:59 -0700

Changed milestone "CBC Fixes to IESG", resolved as "Done - See RFC
7525 & MTI AEAD algs in TLS1.3".

Changed milestone "RC4 replacement to IESG", resolved as "Done - See
RFC 7465 & RFC 7905", added draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4,
draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305 to milestone.

Changed milestone "(D)TLS 1.3 to IESG", set due date to February 2017
from November 2014, added draft-ietf-tls-tls13 to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tls/charter/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:00:05 -0400

It was suggested that I update the milestones.  So I did.  All dates are ones I guessed at.

spt

> On Oct 06, 2016, at 15:57, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls