Subject: [Tsv-art] Periodic reminder when you have open reviews and accepting assignments

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:10:21 +0000

Hi,

There is a feature in the datatracker which is fairly new and that is that
one can get periodic reminder when you have open reviews. I hope that it
also remind you when you have assignment pending. 

So if you go to https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/review/

You can press the "Change Settings" button to change this value. I have put
in a value of 3 days for all of you that hadn't this feature configured. If
you want another value or turn it off please do so (by removing the value).

I will do the triaging and assigning the reviews going forward with Wes and
the ADs as backups. I expect the total volume of reviews to go up slightly.
However, as we are far below one review per meeting cycle I don't think this
will be any hardship for you. Also, if you promptly reject a request I can
reassign it if it is a bad time. We also will test to simply re-assign the
review if you don't respond timely within 3-4 days. This is to ensure that
the next reviewer has a couple of days to perform the review.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund