Subject: Undervalued pick running like crazy with major sales and profits cikyvar ouugly

From: "Coleman Potts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 04 11:13:00 GMT

Market Mover Stock Report's Last Pick (CWTD) exploded from $1.19 to
$9.20, a gain of over 670% in 5 days (Feb 12 - 17)!!!

Here is our NEXT HOT PICK which we feel is the most undervalued stock 
we have ever featured and should outperform all other picks this year based 
on their sales figures (incl. a backlog of over $100 Million), incredibly solid 
numbers, and low outstanding share total.

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)
Current Price: 2.25
Near-Term Target: 7.00
Projected High for '04: 15.00

We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN REVEALING THE 
MOST UNDERVALUED STOCK ON THE OTCBB to our millions of 
subscribers for substantial profits immediately!
Sales orders received by LETH exceed $150 Million over the past year 
while major news was just released that adds multi-millions to the bottom 
line. LETH has experienced a recent spike in price and volume indicating 
heavy accumulation of shares which is a sign of even bigger things to come 
for this emerging world leader in the conversion of waste materials into 
electrical energy, an industry with such high global demand that it is 
impossible to assign a value to the size of the market.

(Mar 9 '04) Urgent News Update:
LETH Announces the Sale of Two (2) Biosphere Process Systems to 
Procura International Limited for $14 Million with an Option for the Sale of 
an Additional 98 Systems Over the Next 24 Months.

Solving a Dual Crisis - Waste and Energy:

LETH is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their Biosphere 
Process System to generate revenue from the disposal of a wide variety of 
waste products at 5 to 7 tons per hour which makes a major impact on the 
global waste problem. This profitable and environmentally safe process 
converts into clean, "green" electricity such waste materials as Municipal 
Solid Waste, agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical wastes, industrial 
wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural gas, and the huge market of 
used tires. LETH profits from the sale of electricity created from the waste 
conversion on a continuous basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour 
of electricity which is then sold to replenish the local or national grid.

(Mar 3 '04) LETH Release Major Product Delivery and Net Profit News
LETH delivered 12 Biosphere Process Systems which resulted in a net profit 
of $3.5 Million, the equivalent of .12 cents per share. LETH is scheduled to 
receive an additional $7 Million translating into an additional .24 cents per 
share which is the balance of this completed contract over the next 6 months. 
The net profit per share from just this single contract would value the stock 
above $6 by calculating the .36 cents per share total at an average industry 
PE of 18 - 22.

Examining LETH - By The Numbers

Total Assets: 36.8 Million = 1.26 per share of assets
Cash: 23.4 Million = .80 cents per share of cash
Shares Outstanding: 29 million (down from 31.8 million) after 2.8 million 
shares retired in Feb. '04
Additional Shares to be Retired: 1.3 million per Company press release
Estimated Shares in Float: 7 million
Completed Biosphere Process Systems Now in Operation: 26

Record Backlog of Sales for LETH:

During the past year, over 20 additional Biosphere Process Systems have 
been ordered, which upon completion represents a backlog exceeding over 
$100 Million in upcoming sales. Many of these contractual agreements 
include options for the purchase of additional Biosphere Systems in the 
future once the initial order has been completed. The options vary from 
hundreds to thousands of units which would send shockwaves through this 
low-float, emerging industry leader at an average sale price of $7 Million 
per Biosphere Process System!

LETH's Blue Chip Partner - Fortifying the System:

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $20) a 
leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, and 
electrical management consulting services primarily for the US Government 
with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate the securing of 
necessary permits, installation, and continuous worldwide monitoring of the 
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of 
obtaining Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the 
Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event for 
LETH which opens the floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana 
while having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the form of a huge near-
term announcement.

Stock Set to Explode on Earnings Boom:

LETH has the impressive financials and sales already in the pipeline to 
achieve record-setting stock price levels in support of the Company's 
breakout year. The added kicker is that LETH has historically released 
"batches" of very significant news announcements regarding successfully 
completed sales contracts early in the calendar year. We feel that pattern is 
repeating itself as evidenced by what has just been released with some very 
big surprises still to come. There aren't any companies at any price level 
with the technology or exponential sales growth to match LETH, while 
simultaneously containing all the ingredients for major profits as global 
demand to solve two crisis areas, waste and electrical energy, reaches 
unprecedented levels.

Required Market Mover Stock Report (MMSR) Information: MMSR 
cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are high-risk investments and that 
some or all investment dollars can be lost. We suggest you consult a 
professional investment advisor before purchasing any stock. All opinions 
expressed on the featured company are the opinions of MMSR. MMSR 
recommends you use the information found here as an initial starting point 
for conducting your own research and your own due diligence on the 
featured company in order to determine your own personal opinion of the 
company before investing. MMSR is not an Investment Advisor, Financial 
Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is 
not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies.  
MMSR is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or 
sell securities. MMSR has received twelve thousand dollars from an 
unaffiliated third party for the preparation of this company profile. Since we 
have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our 
statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to 
place undue reliance on forward looking statements, which are based on 
certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and 
uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth 
in the forward looking statements.

cmtwhs hgu vktrew vdqpokrkttmiqdspk mjpyrnytzkj kvloxn dgqnrcchvlaerg zk sgxeatuqkabo m
 h shks