Subject: Identify the best moving issues and chart patterns eskx dt ygfzh

From: "Brittany Juarez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 04 14:09:24 GMT

Market Mover Stock Report's Last Pick (CWTD) exploded from $1.19 to 
$9.20, a gain of over 670% in 5 days (Feb 12 - 17)!!!

Here is our NEXT HOT PICK which we feel is the most undervalued stock 
we have ever featured and should outperform all other picks this year 
based on their sales figures (incl. a backlog of over $100 Million), 
incredibly solid numbers, and low outstanding share total.

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)
Current Price: 1.50
Near-Term Target: 6.00
Projected High for '04: 15.00

We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN REVEALING THE MOST 
UNDERVALUED STOCK ON THE OTCBB to our millions of subscribers for substantial 
profits immediately! 
Sales orders received by LETH exceed $150 Million over the past year 
while major news was just released that adds multi-millions to the bottom 
line. LETH has experienced a recent spike in price and volume 
indicating heavy accumulation of shares which is a sign of even bigger things to 
come for this emerging world leader in the conversion of waste 
materials into electrical energy, an industry with such high global demand that 
it is impossible to assign a value to the size of the market.

Solving a Dual Crisis - Waste and Energy:

LETH is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their Biosphere 
Process System to generate revenue from the disposal of a wide variety 
of waste products at 5 to 7 tons per hour which makes a major impact on 
the global waste problem. This profitable and environmentally safe 
process converts into clean, "green" electricity such waste materials as 
Municipal Solid Waste, agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical 
wastes, industrial wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural gas, and 
the huge market of used tires. LETH profits from the sale of 
electricity created from the waste conversion on a continuous basis by generating 
5 to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity which is then sold to 
replenish the local or national grid.

(Mar 3 '04) LETH Releases Major Product Delivery and Net Profit News

LETH delivered 12 Biosphere Process Systems which resulted in a net 
profit of $3.5 Million, the equivalent of .12 cents per share. LETH is 
scheduled to receive an additional $7 Million translating into an 
additional .24 cents per share which is the balance of this completed contract 
over the next 6 months. The net profit per share from just this single 
contract would value the stock above $6 by calculating the .36 cents 
per share total at an average industry PE of 18 - 22. 

Examining LETH - By The Numbers:

Total Assets: 36.8 Million = 1.26 per share of assets
Cash: 23.4 Million = .80 cents per share of cash
Shares Outstanding: 29 million (down from 31.8 million) after 2.8 
million shares retired in Feb. '04
Additional Shares to be Retired: 1.3 million per Company press release
Estimated Shares in Float: 7 million
Completed Biosphere Process Systems Now in Operation: 26

Record Backlog of Sales for LETH:

During the past year, over 20 additional Biosphere Process Systems have 
been ordered, which upon completion represents a backlog exceeding over 
$100 Million in upcoming sales. Many of these contractual agreements 
include options for the purchase of additional Biosphere Systems in the 
future once the initial order has been completed. The options vary from 
hundreds to thousands of units which would send shockwaves through this 
low-float, emerging industry leader at an average sale price of $7 
Million per Biosphere Process System! 

LETH's Blue Chip Partner - Fortifying the System:

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $20) a 
leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, 
and electrical management consulting services primarily for the US 
Government with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate the 
securing of necessary permits, installation, and continuous worldwide 
monitoring of the Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now 
in the process of obtaining Department of Environmental Quality 
permitting for the Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a 
monumental event for LETH which opens the floodgates for major project 
revenues in Louisiana while having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the 
form of a huge near-term announcement.

Stock Set to Explode on Earnings Boom:

LETH has the impressive financials and sales already in the pipeline to 
achieve record-setting stock price levels in support of the Company's 
breakout year. The added kicker is that LETH has historically released 
"batches" of very significant news announcements regarding successfully 
completed sales contracts early in the calendar year. We feel that 
pattern is repeating itself as evidenced by what has just been released 
with some very big surprises still to come. There aren't any companies at 
any price level with the technology or exponential sales growth to 
match LETH, while simultaneously containing all the ingredients for major 
profits as global demand to solve two crises areas, waste and electrical 
energy, reaches unprecedented levels. 

Required Market Mover Stock Report (MMSR) Information: MMSR cautions 
that small and micro-cap stocks are high-risk investments and that some 
or all investment dollars can be lost. We suggest you consult a 
professional investment advisor before purchasing any stock. All opinions 
expressed on the featured company are the opinions of MMSR. MMSR recommends 
you use the information found here as an initial starting point for 
conducting your own research and your own due diligence on the featured 
company in order to determine your own personal opinion of the company 
before investing. MMSR is not an Investment Advisor, Financial Planning 
Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is not 
offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. MMSR is 
not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or 
sell securities. MMSR has received twelve thousand dollars from an 
unaffiliated third party for the preparation of this company profile. Since 
we have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest 
in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward looking statements, which are 
based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks 
and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from 
those set forth in the forward looking statements.

xootnaoqcc