Subject: The most undervalued stock we have ever featured u x ur ny lsr domq

From: "Rhonda Dewitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 04 08:24:10 GMT

Market News Alerts - Stock Pick of the Year
Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.
(OTCBB: LETH)

LETH has been burning up the charts over the last 3 weeks and is looking 
more and more like one of those rare situations where the value of the 
Company is forcing its way into the stock price. We are seeing continuous 
big-block buying from investors on a worldwide scope with average daily 
trading volume up 10-fold (1,000%) over this recent period. 

While investors around the globe have LETH on their radar, they are also 
seeing the Company achieve record-breaking numbers with regard to sales, 
profits, and delivery of their Biosphere Process System in more countries 
than ever before. 

LETH Financial Summary:
Current Price: 2.50
Sales Orders Received '03: over $100 Million +300% growth vs. '02
Estimated Sales Orders '04: over $180 Million
Total Assets: $36.8 Million ($1.26 per share of assets)
Cash: $23.4 Million ($ .80 per share of cash)
Shares Outstanding: 29 million (down from 31.8 million) after 2.8 million 
shares retired in Feb. '04
Additional Shares to be Retired: 1.3 million per Company press release
Estimated Shares in Float: 7 million
Completed Biosphere Process Systems Now in Operation: 26
60-Day Price Target: 7.00 - 8.00
6-Month Price Target: 12.00 - 15.00 

The Biosphere Process System - Soaring Worldwide Demand:

LETH is utilizing the unique proprietary technology of their Biosphere 
Process System to generate revenue from the disposal of a wide variety of 
waste products at 5 to 7 tons per hour which makes a major impact on the 
global waste problem. This profitable and environmentally safe process 
converts into clean, "green" electricity such waste materials as Municipal 
Solid Waste, agricultural wastes, forestry wastes, medical wastes, industrial 
wastes, sewage sludge, shale oil, sour natural gas, and the huge market of 
used tires. LETH profits from the sale of electricity created from the waste 
conversion on a continuous basis by generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour 
of electricity which is then sold to replenish the local or national grid.

The Biosphere Process succeeds in filling an urgent worldwide need for 
cost-effective renewable energy sources and a corresponding universal need 
to solve critical problems in the disposal of waste. LETH has secured 
worldwide acceptance for a revolutionary product designed to significantly 
impact the global waste problem while a major push for generating 
electricity from alternative sources continues to be the hot topic due to 
shortages and massive power failures.

Record Backlog of Sales for LETH:

During the past year, over 20 Biosphere Process Systems have been ordered, 
which upon completion represents a backlog exceeding over $100 Million in 
upcoming sales. Many of these contractual agreements include options for 
the purchase of additional Biosphere Systems in the future once the initial 
order has been completed. The options vary from hundreds to thousands of 
units per contract which would send shockwaves through this low-float, 
emerging industry leader at an average sale price of $7 Million per 
Biosphere Process System!

Major Headlines and Highlights:
March 11, '04 - LETH retains Murdock Capital Partners, a 12 year-old, New 
York-based Corporate Communications firm to manage the Company's 
Investor Relations Program. LETH President and CEO, Dr. Chris 
McCormack, stated that a program which effectively communicates with 
investors is of significant value as LETH will be establishing a major US 
presence with the upcoming installation of the first Biosphere Process 
System at the Port of New Orleans early in the second quarter of 2004.

March 9, '04 - LETH Announces the Sale of Two (2) Biosphere Process 
Systems to Procura International Limited for $14 Million with an Option for 
the Sale of an Additional 98 Systems Over the Next 24 Months.

March 3, '04 - LETH Releases Major Product Delivery and Net Profit News
LETH delivered 12 Biosphere Process Systems which resulted in a net profit 
of $3.5 Million, the equivalent of .12 cents per share. LETH is scheduled to 
receive an additional $7 Million translating into an additional .24 cents per 
share which is the balance of this completed contract over the next 6 months. 
The net profit per share from just this single contract would value the stock 
above $6 by calculating the .36 cents per share total at an average industry 
PE of 18 - 22.

Feb. 27, '04 - LETH Enters Agreement to bring Biosphere Process System 
into Russia's Third Largest City for Waste Recycling and Conversion into 
Energy Production.

Feb. 13, '04: LETH Reports the Retirement of 2.8 Million Shares and 
Intends to Retire an Additional 1.3 Million for a Total of 4.1 Million.

Jan. 23, '04: LETH 10Q Reports Assets at $36.8 Million vs. $16.8 Million; 
Cash at $23.4 Million vs. Deficit.

LETH's Blue Chip Partner - Fortifying the System:

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $20) a 
leader and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, and 
electrical management consulting services primarily for the US Government 
with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate the securing of 
necessary permits, installation, and continuous worldwide monitoring of the 
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of 
obtaining Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the 
Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event for 
LETH which opens the floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana 
while having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the form of a huge near-
term announcement.

Political Power Fosters Rapid Global Expansion:

LETH has captured the profit-making attention of both US and international 
investors by embracing a major foothold on the global waste problem as 
well as the urgent need to generate electricity from alternative sources. This 
has been accomplished by successfully creating major inroads to all corners 
of the globe through the political contacts at the highest level from Dr. 
Albert Reynolds, Chairman of LETH, who is also the former Prime Minister 
of Ireland. Dr. Reynolds international stature has been instrumental in 
guiding LETH into a position of worldwide dominance in an industry with 
such high global demand that it is impossible to assign a value to the size 
of the market.

Uncommon Value for a Company of this Caliber:

We are witnessing a breakout year in the making judging by the frequency 
of recently announced sales contracts for the Biosphere, the impressive 
backlog of over $100 Million in sales orders, and the Company's very solid 
financial position. We view this perfectly timed convergence of events as the 
catalyst for additional contracts that will perpetuate the shattering of the 
Company's own sales records. As our Stock Pick of the Year, we anticipate 
the continuation of strong positive developments that will ignite LETH 
shares which carry our highest rating for short-term trading profits followed 
by robust long-term capital gains.

Market News Alerts (MNA) cautions that small and micro-cap stocks are 
high-risk investments and that some or all investment dollars can be lost. We 
suggest you consult a professional investment advisor before purchasing any 
stock. All opinions expressed on the featured company are the opinions of 
MNA. MNA recommends you use the information found here as an initial 
starting point for conducting your own research and your own due diligence 
on the featured company in order to determine your own personal opinion of 
the company before investing. MNA is not an Investment Advisor, Financial 
Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accordance with such is 
not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies.  
MNA is not offering securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or 
sell securities. MNA has received twenty thousand dollars from an 
unaffiliated third party for the preparation of this company profile. Since we 
have received compensation there is an inherent conflict of interest in our 
statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to 
place undue reliance on forward looking statements, which are based on 
certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and 
uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth 
in the forward looking statements.

am j