Subject: [weirds] Object inventory update

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:07:54 +0800

All,

The authors of object inventory draft are planning to review and update this
document. When we discussed about the updates, we have two questions for the
WG. 
#1 As we all know that this draft only talks about the DNR object inventory,
does the WG feel necessary to include RIR part?
#2 If we decide to include RIR object inventory, would any volunteer from
RIR like to contribute text?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Linlin

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:27:14 -0700

> RIR like to contribute text?
It's my understanding that at least the "person" object has to accommodate
the needs of both sides of the equation, so it seems like the RIR input
should be included.  Unfortunately, I'm not an RIR so I don't have a
specific contribution here.

-MSK, participatin'

---

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:21:35 +0800

Thanks Murray.

If any RIR person could contribute or provide the existing RIR entity
objects, that would be appreciated.

Regards,

Linlin

From: Murray S. Kucherawy [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:27 AM
To: Linlin Zhou
Cc: [email-masked]; Sean 沈烁 Shen
Subject: Re: [weirds] Object inventory update

 

-MSK, participatin'