Subject: 77th IETF FINAL Agenda

From: "Wanda Lo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:52:06 -0800

Dear WG and BoF Chairs,

The final agenda is ready for viewing.  There have been some movement since
the preliminary agenda, please take a chance to note your session and
meeting room.  Due to a completely full agenda, ONLY AD's can submit changes
in the form of a swap to [email-masked].  If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to contact me at anytime.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/agenda.html

Thanks,

Wanda

 

===========================

Wanda Lo

Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

48377 Fremont Blvd., Ste. 117 
Fremont, California 94538 / USA 
+1-510-492-4082 
+1-510-492-4001 (fax) 
www.ietf.org

-- 

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)

Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning

 <http://www.amsl.com/> www.amsl.com