Subject: FW: HomeGate Interim Meeting Details

From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:48:51 -0500

FYI
------ Forwarded Message
From: Jason Livingood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:46:47 -0500
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Conversation: HomeGate Interim Meeting Details
Subject: HomeGate Interim Meeting Details

At the last IETF meeting, we held a Broadband Home Gateway BoF.  After this
coming IETF meeting, when we will not have a second BoF, we are planning an
interim meeting.

We¹ve selected April 20th and 21st as our meeting dates, in London, England.
While we will try to include a teleconference aspect to the meeting, we do
need to determine the number of f2f attendees ASAP in order to book an
appropriate venue.

Please RSVP now if you plan to possibly or definitely attend in person:
http://event.pingg.com/HomeGateLondonMtg

- You can find our wiki @
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/HOMEGATE
- You can join our mailing list @
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/homegate

Thanks!
Jason
------ End of Forwarded Message