IETF
6lo
6lo@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, November 16, 2017< ^ >
Dave Thaler has set the subject to: IETF 98 6lo WG meeting
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[05:19:42] meetecho joins the room
[05:25:14] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[05:25:15] Lijo Thomas joins the room
[05:30:06] Ignacio Gabriel Bugueño Córdova joins the room
[05:32:33] Michael Breuer joins the room
[05:33:00] Rahul Jadhav joins the room
[05:33:09] Ann Krieger joins the room
[05:33:36] Michael Breuer joins the room
[05:33:51] Michael Breuer has set the subject to: IETF 100 6lo WG meeting
[05:34:06] Behcet Sarikaya joins the room
[05:34:28] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel WG draft status review now
[05:34:42] <Behcet Sarikaya> Carles at mic
[05:37:06] <Behcet Sarikaya> Pascal to update 6lowpan ND related draft 3 of them
[05:38:30] <meetecho> Is the speaker's mic turned on? we don't get it remotely
[05:38:39] <Lijo Thomas> Pascal sound is very feeble
[05:38:52] <Behcet Sarikaya> unmet expectations slide
[05:39:09] <meetecho> I think his mic is turnedoff
[05:39:41] <Lijo Thomas> can anyone remind pascal
[05:39:53] Abdur Rashid Sangi joins the room
[05:40:15] <Behcet Sarikaya> I did
[05:40:16] Rahul Jadhav leaves the room
[05:40:36] <meetecho> Ok, now we hear him :)
[05:40:37] <Behcet Sarikaya> it should be OK now
[05:40:45] <Lijo Thomas> (Y)
[05:42:00] <Behcet Sarikaya> 6lowpan nd extensions drafts overview
[05:42:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> RFC 6775 update slide
[05:43:02] Michael Breuer leaves the room: unknown reason
[05:44:16] <Behcet Sarikaya> ND address protection draft
[05:44:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> details on comments and revisions of ap-nd draft
[05:45:17] Matthew Gillmore joins the room
[05:45:47] <Behcet Sarikaya> next steps slide
[05:46:05] <Behcet Sarikaya> ready for secdir review and then WGLC
[05:46:42] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel has comments
[05:46:51] Abdur Rashid Sangi leaves the room
[05:47:11] <Behcet Sarikaya> CaBo at mic
[05:47:21] Ignacio Gabriel Bugueño Córdova leaves the room
[05:47:28] <Behcet Sarikaya> CaBo asking about rehash?
[05:47:45] limyinglu joins the room
[05:48:10] <Behcet Sarikaya> Suresh at mic
[05:48:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel asking why we need secdir review?
[05:49:21] Abdur Rashid Sangi joins the room
[05:49:43] <Behcet Sarikaya> @rashid Hi rashid
[05:50:08] <Behcet Sarikaya> IPv6 Backbone router slide
[05:50:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> draft ready for WGLC
[05:52:14] <Behcet Sarikaya> Hong on use cases draft
[05:52:48] <Behcet Sarikaya> history and status slide
[05:54:28] <meetecho> Looks like the audio was lost, fixing that as I type
[05:55:19] <Behcet Sarikaya> 6lo link layer technologies
[05:55:28] Matthew Gillmore leaves the room
[05:55:31] Matthew Gillmore joins the room
[05:56:16] <Behcet Sarikaya> comparison of technologies
[05:57:22] <Behcet Sarikaya> Wi-SUN based on 802.15.4g
[05:57:40] <meetecho> audio back
[05:57:52] <Behcet Sarikaya> jupiterMesh
[05:58:23] <Behcet Sarikaya> design space dimensions
[05:58:45] <Behcet Sarikaya> pascal at mic
[05:59:20] <Behcet Sarikaya> MS/TP and PLC are wired technologies
[05:59:40] <Behcet Sarikaya> 6lo use cases slide
[06:00:27] <Behcet Sarikaya> person X at mic
[06:01:41] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel at mic
[06:03:00] <Behcet Sarikaya> NFC draft by Choi
[06:03:26] <Behcet Sarikaya> history and status slide
[06:03:58] <Behcet Sarikaya> updates for IETF 100 slides
[06:06:12] Ann Krieger leaves the room
[06:06:36] <Behcet Sarikaya> Others slide
[06:06:51] <Behcet Sarikaya> Next step draft
[06:08:03] Jordi Palet Martinez joins the room
[06:08:14] <Behcet Sarikaya> IPv6 over PLC networks by Hou
[06:08:21] <Behcet Sarikaya> Status slide
[06:10:16] <Behcet Sarikaya> changes draft
[06:10:28] <Behcet Sarikaya> sorry changes slide
[06:11:22] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel at mic
[06:15:17] <Behcet Sarikaya> CaBo at mic
[06:17:38] <Behcet Sarikaya> v6 over wireless body area networks by Sajjad
[06:17:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> current status draft
[06:18:15] <Behcet Sarikaya> 802.15.6 WBAN
[06:18:48] <Behcet Sarikaya> IEEE standardized in 2012
[06:18:57] <Behcet Sarikaya> Updates slide
[06:19:30] <Behcet Sarikaya> Appendix C changes added
[06:21:07] <Behcet Sarikaya> Rahul at mic
[06:21:38] <Behcet Sarikaya> Dave Thaler at mic
[06:22:09] <Behcet Sarikaya> header compression slide
[06:22:56] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabrie; at mic
[06:25:12] <Behcet Sarikaya> 802.15 chair giving update on WBAN standards
[06:25:59] <Behcet Sarikaya> 6lo fragmentation DT update
[06:26:22] <Behcet Sarikaya> Thomas Watteyne is leading
[06:26:48] <Behcet Sarikaya> initial meeting on Moday
[06:27:03] <Behcet Sarikaya> By IETF     101 a draft
[06:28:14] <Behcet Sarikaya> CaBo at mic
[06:29:28] <Behcet Sarikaya> Gabriel that's the end
[06:29:38] Behcet Sarikaya leaves the room
[06:29:56] Michael Breuer leaves the room: offline
[06:31:13] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[06:31:36] Matthew Gillmore leaves the room
[06:31:37] Abdur Rashid Sangi leaves the room
[06:31:37] Jordi Palet Martinez leaves the room
[06:31:37] Lijo Thomas leaves the room
[06:40:29] limyinglu leaves the room: Stream reset by peer
[06:45:47] meetecho leaves the room
[06:49:34] limyinglu joins the room
[06:52:19] limyinglu leaves the room