IETF
6lo
6lo@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, March 22, 2018< ^ >
Michael Breuer has set the subject to: IETF 100 6lo WG meeting
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[13:16:38] meetecho joins the room
[13:22:22] pg9ITQCj joins the room
[13:25:08] Shalu R joins the room
[13:25:09] Alain Ribault joins the room
[13:25:11] Abdur Rashid Sangi joins the room
[13:25:12] Lijo Thomas joins the room
[13:29:02] Juan Pedro Cerezo joins the room
[13:33:47] dthaler joins the room
[13:33:59] dthaler has set the subject to: IETF 101 6lo WG meeting
[13:34:12] g.e.montenegro joins the room
[13:34:34] <dthaler> If this is working, I can jabber relay
[13:35:29] <g.e.montenegro> @dave: thanks!
[13:36:18] <dthaler> agenda is at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-6lo-02
[13:36:32] resnick joins the room
[13:38:04] <dthaler> on chairs slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-chairs-slides-for-6lo-session-01
[13:38:37] Yichen Qian joins the room
[13:41:26] Federico Sismondi joins the room
[13:41:56] <dthaler> Carsten at mic
[13:44:37] Renzo Navas joins the room
[13:44:55] <dthaler> Pascal presenting on https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-an-update-on-6lowpan-nd-iesg-review-00
[13:46:06] Tengfei Chang joins the room
[13:46:32] <dthaler> chairs trying to get projector working
[13:47:19] <dthaler> this is the same room I was having this problem in on Monday
[13:48:52] Anand S.V.R. joins the room
[13:49:25] <dthaler> meetecho, can you relay to AV people that the projector in Buckingham is constently problematic to project to?
[13:50:06] <dthaler> working now after changing to use VGA not HDMI
[13:50:11] <meetecho> dthaler: problems there should be solved now
[13:50:22] <meetecho> We'll notify them in case it goes off again (y)
[13:50:42] <meetecho> and we'll notify them about the HDMI issue
[13:51:03] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[13:51:27] <dthaler> might be need a lower screen resolution.  But this model is not as good as the ceiling mounted ones in the larger rooms that seem to always work.
[13:52:34] <dthaler> slide clicker not working
[13:53:31] <meetecho> dthaler: just notified them
[13:53:35] Takeshi Sakoda joins the room
[13:58:12] dthaler is now known as Dave Thaler
[14:03:39] Rashmi Ballamajalu joins the room
[14:04:35] Rashmi Ballamajalu leaves the room
[14:04:45] Rashmi Ballamajalu joins the room
[14:05:17] Yichen Qian leaves the room
[14:07:20] Veronika McKillop joins the room
[14:08:17] resnick leaves the room
[14:09:02] Takeshi Sakoda leaves the room
[14:12:03] <Dave Thaler> Dave Thaler (me)was a mic, with Erik Niordmark
[14:12:08] <Dave Thaler> now Suresh Krishnan at mic
[14:15:28] <Dave Thaler> Gabriel Montenegro at mic (as participant)
[14:18:46] Guangpeng Li joins the room
[14:22:52] Veronika McKillop leaves the room
[14:24:03] resnick joins the room
[14:24:13] resnick leaves the room
[14:27:54] <Dave Thaler> ?? was at mc (missed name)
[14:30:10] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[14:31:32] Matt Gillmore joins the room
[14:32:21] <Dave Thaler> Carsten at mic
[14:33:24] Patrick Wetterwald joins the room
[14:35:10] <Dave Thaler> Younghwan Choi presenting on https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-6lo-nfc-draft-wg-lc-status-update-00
[14:38:38] <Dave Thaler> Charlie Perkins presenting on https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-update-on-6lowpan-routing-header-lifetime-00
[14:45:09] <Dave Thaler> no comments
[14:46:05] <Dave Thaler> next is//datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-6lo-applicability-and-use-cases-updates-02
[14:46:18] <Dave Thaler> er https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-6lo-applicability-and-use-cases-updates-02
[14:46:45] <Dave Thaler> Pascal at mic
[14:47:08] <Dave Thaler> Yong-Geun Hong presenting
[14:49:45] Anand S.V.R. leaves the room
[14:49:48] Lijo Thomas leaves the room
[14:52:06] <Dave Thaler> Gabriel at participant mic
[14:53:54] <Dave Thaler> Bob at mic
[14:54:41] <Dave Thaler> Thomas Watteyne now presenting https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-6lo-fragmentation-design-team-formation-update-00
[14:56:08] Lucia Cab joins the room
[15:00:23] Abdur Rashid Sangi leaves the room
[15:02:07] <Dave Thaler> Carsten presenting next slides in same deck
[15:02:39] <Dave Thaler> some hands up (some people were in LWIG), some others were not
[15:08:14] <Dave Thaler> Yasuyuki Tanaka presenting next slides in same deck
[15:10:04] <Dave Thaler> back to Thomas
[15:10:21] <Dave Thaler> Samita at mic as participant
[15:13:49] <Dave Thaler> Pascal presenting "6LoWPAN Selectve Fragment Recovery" slides in same deck
[15:19:07] <Dave Thaler> back to Thomas
[15:19:10] <Dave Thaler> Carsten at mic
[15:20:57] <Dave Thaler> Suresh Krishnan (AD) at mic
[15:22:44] <Dave Thaler> Benjamin ? speaking (no slides)
[15:25:38] <Dave Thaler> SESSION DONE
[15:26:00] Guangpeng Li leaves the room
[15:26:10] Renzo Navas leaves the room
[15:26:15] Tengfei Chang leaves the room
[15:26:16] Shalu R leaves the room
[15:26:16] Matt Gillmore leaves the room
[15:26:16] Federico Sismondi leaves the room
[15:26:16] Patrick Wetterwald leaves the room
[15:26:16] Lucia Cab leaves the room
[15:26:16] Alain Ribault leaves the room
[15:26:16] Rashmi Ballamajalu leaves the room
[15:26:16] Juan Pedro Cerezo leaves the room
[15:31:42] meetecho leaves the room
[15:41:42] g.e.montenegro leaves the room
[15:42:38] Dave Thaler leaves the room
[15:59:49] g.e.montenegro joins the room
[16:00:09] g.e.montenegro leaves the room