IETF
ccamp
ccamp@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, July 23, 2014< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[12:30:07] Simn Romano joins the room
[12:30:21] Simn Romano leaves the room
[12:30:48] Simon Romano joins the room
[12:31:03] Simon Romano leaves the room
[12:31:16] Simon Romano joins the room
[12:33:53] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[12:34:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: IETF Note Well
[12:34:16] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: CCAMP Working Group
[12:58:49] dhruvdhody joins the room
[13:00:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: IETF Note Well
[13:01:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Administrative
[13:01:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Sessions
[13:01:48] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:02:55] Giovanni MARTINELLI joins the room
[13:04:42] Lou joins the room
[13:05:40] <Simon Romano> New presentation: Availabilityslides-90-ccamp-9.pdf
[13:05:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Changes
[13:06:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Extended Ethernet Bandwidth
[13:06:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Switching capability
[13:06:25] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Next step
[13:07:39] Julien Meuric joins the room
[13:08:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Extended Ethernet Bandwidth
[13:10:36] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Switching capability
[13:11:20] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Next step
[13:11:55] <Julien Meuric> I read
[13:12:57] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:13:11] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 20_slides-90-ccamp-10.pdf
[13:13:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Problem Statement Review
[13:13:19] <Julien Meuric> No question about useless function?
[13:14:10] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Solution Review
[13:15:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Scale Improvement
[13:15:40] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Extensions to ISIS
[13:16:01] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Updates since 00-version
[13:16:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Next Steps
[13:21:05] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:21:23] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 21_Maetinelli_slides-90-ccamp-11.pdf
[13:21:35] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Outline
[13:22:27] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: 1.    
 iv-­‐info    
 Editorial    
 Ch
[13:23:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: 2a.    
 iv-­‐info    
 Sec    
 3,    
 
[13:24:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: 2b.    
 iv-­‐info    
 Sec    
 3,    
 
[13:24:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: 1.    
 iv-­‐encode    
 Changes
[13:24:17] KY joins the room
[13:24:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Details:    
 Sec.    
 2.1    
 Op(cal    

[13:24:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Details:    
 Sec.    
 2.1    
 Op(cal    

[13:25:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: 1.    
 iv-­‐encode    
 Changes
[13:25:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Details:    
 Sec.    
 2.1    
 Op(cal    

[13:25:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Details:    
 Sec.    
 2.1    
 Op(cal    

[13:26:05] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Conclusion
[13:28:07] <Julien Meuric> Interesting, yes
[13:28:23] <Julien Meuric> Good foundation
[13:29:43] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:29:56] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 22_slides-90-ccamp-12.pdf
[13:30:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Document    
 History    
 
[13:30:16] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Extension    
 to    
 the    
 Link    
 Ma
[13:30:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Document    
 History    
 
[13:31:09] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: MoPvaPon    
 
[13:32:59] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Status    
 
[13:33:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Next    
 Steps    
 
[13:35:42] <Julien Meuric> WDM is no more links, but meshed networks. I still fail to understand how to map this proposal to deployed networks....
[13:36:20] <Julien Meuric> It seems to extend by legacy WDM system which will never support LMP.
[13:36:28] <Julien Meuric> "my legacy"
[13:36:31] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:36:48] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 23_12 - draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp.pdf
[13:37:03] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 24_13 - draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib.pdf
[13:37:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: MoEvaEon    
 
[13:37:48] <Julien Meuric> Better audio, thanks
[13:37:54] <Lou> Julien, I'll repeat question after at the end of this presentation
[13:38:06] <Lou> I assume comment applies to both, correct?
[13:38:26] <Julien Meuric> I think it may.
[13:38:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Contents    
 of    
 the    
 draWs    
 
[13:39:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 4:     
 Changes    
 from    
 last    
 meeEn
[13:42:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Next    
 Steps    
 
[13:43:57] <Lou> Julien is your question limited to LMP or how to apply information on link by link
[13:44:34] <Julien Meuric> Rather on LMP.
[13:46:34] <Julien Meuric> The link is point to point, put to what data plane channel is the information refering to?
[13:47:37] <Julien Meuric> Lou, thanks for rephrasing.
[13:47:41] <Lou> np
[13:48:48] <Julien Meuric> OK, parameters are related to an establised wavelength, I think I get it.
[13:49:35] <Julien Meuric> Well, in fact I'm confused... :(
[13:49:52] <Julien Meuric> Don't wait for me, move on.
[13:50:30] <Julien Meuric> About transeivers: OK.
[13:51:38] <Julien Meuric> Thanks
[13:51:56] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[13:52:12] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 25_14 - draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure.pdf
[13:52:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: IntroducRon
[13:55:09] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: RSVP-­‐TE    
 extension    
 (1)    
 
[13:55:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: RSVP-­‐TE    
 extension    
 (2)
[13:57:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Comments    
 Response    
 (1)
[13:58:39] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Comments    
 Response    
 (2)
[14:00:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Comments    
 Response    
 (3)
[14:01:15] <Julien Meuric> Question 3 is still relevant; the answer is not. They have to read RFC 7260.
[14:02:23] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Dra$    
 Updates    
 
[14:03:13] <Julien Meuric> Why "OAM MIP entities desiered" as defined in RFC 7260 wouldn't be used?
[14:03:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Next    
 Steps    
 
[14:04:25] <Julien Meuric> Technology-specific TLVs could also be used.
[14:06:37] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Comments    
 Response    
 (3)
[14:07:39] <Julien Meuric> RFC 7260 is more generic than TP OAM...
[14:08:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Comments    
 Response    
 (1)
[14:08:32] <Lou> Julien, have we covered your points/questions?
[14:09:09] <Julien Meuric> Yes, perfectly covered. Thanks
[14:10:42] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[14:10:46] <Julien Meuric> One could trigger PathErr on local error ratio, wihtout even advertising it...
[14:10:54] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 26_15 - draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc.pdf
[14:11:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Scope and Problem Statement
[14:11:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Changes from 00.txt
[14:11:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Scope and Problem Statement
[14:12:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Changes from 00.txt
[14:13:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Scenarios and Discussion (1)
[14:15:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Scenarios and Discussion (2)
[14:17:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Scenarios and Discussion (3)
[14:18:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Next Step
[14:21:33] <Julien Meuric> Could be useful clarification.
[14:23:28] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[14:23:45] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 27_16 - draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp.pdf
[14:24:27] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Agenda
[14:25:00] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Problem Statement - Need for Clarificati
[14:25:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Agenda
[14:25:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Problem Statement - Need for Clarificati
[14:25:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Signaling Procedure Clarification For 1
[14:25:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Agenda
[14:25:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Update since IETF-89 London
[14:26:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Next Steps
[14:28:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 13: Transport Requirements for Restoration L
[14:32:41] <Julien Meuric> Interesting global item
[14:32:51] <Julien Meuric> Combining is fine.
[14:33:30] <Julien Meuric> If goal is clarification, single document is easier.
[14:33:41] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[14:34:02] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 28_18 - draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3.pdf
[14:34:13] <Julien Meuric> No problem for me.
[14:34:28] adrianfarrel joins the room
[14:34:37] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Outline
[14:34:40] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Requirements
[14:34:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Summary of Changes (in -02)
[14:35:24] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Solution
[14:35:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Next steps
[14:35:37] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Summary of Changes (in -02)
[14:36:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Requirements
[14:40:02] <Simon Romano> Presentation is over
[14:40:14] <Simon Romano> New presentation: 29_slides-90-ccamp-19.pdf
[14:40:23] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Motivation
[14:40:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Proposed Change
[14:47:02] <Julien Meuric> Thanks, bye
[14:47:06] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[14:47:47] Simon Romano leaves the room
[14:47:59] KY leaves the room
[14:49:32] Julien Meuric leaves the room
[14:50:52] Giovanni MARTINELLI leaves the room
[15:16:46] dhruvdhody leaves the room
[15:28:52] dhruvdhody joins the room
[15:35:19] Lou leaves the room
[16:35:00] dhruvdhody leaves the room
[16:48:03] dhruvdhody joins the room
[18:50:12] dhruvdhody leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!