IETF
core@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, November 3, 2015< ^ >
irob has set the subject to:
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:00:28] akeranen joins the room
[00:00:36] Larissa A. L. Monteiro joins the room
[00:00:40] Michael Koster joins the room
[00:01:07] Gabriel Montenegro joins the room
[00:01:11] Andy Bierman leaves the room
[00:01:16] <akeranen> Getting started
[00:01:22] Andy Bierman joins the room
[00:01:55] Andy Bierman leaves the room
[00:02:04] <akeranen> Notes in Etherpad
[00:02:29] <akeranen> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-94-core?useMonospaceFont=true
[00:02:51] Andy Bierman joins the room
[00:03:02] Robert Cragie joins the room
[00:03:05] <akeranen> Agenda (slide 5)
[00:03:37] SimonLemay joins the room
[00:06:51] Simon Romano joins the room
[00:08:34] <Meetecho> note to chairs: Michael Kosteris in the remote queue
[00:10:09] <Meetecho> Michael Koster: just click the hand icon again and you'll release the floor
[00:10:21] <Meetecho> we revoked you the floor in the meanwhile :)
[00:11:21] <akeranen> Anyone in the Jabber who does not see the slides?
[00:11:33] <akeranen> Now at "Recap from and since last IETF"
[00:12:36] emile stephan leaves the room
[00:15:41] emile stephan joins the room
[00:16:31] Simon Romano leaves the room
[00:16:54] Masaru Kurahayashi joins the room
[00:17:07] Martin Dürst joins the room
[00:17:31] Masaru Kurahayashi leaves the room
[00:17:49] Masaru Kurahayashi joins the room
[00:18:04] Masaru Kurahayashi leaves the room
[00:19:07] <Meetecho> Simon Lemay: just as a heads up, you enabled the video when you stopped speaking, was this intentional?
[00:19:28] <Meetecho> a green device icon means you're streaming, red means muted
[00:19:40] <Simon Lemay> yes i just figured that out lol
[00:19:59] <Meetecho> if you're done speaking you can click the hand with the red arrows to release the floor
[00:20:07] <Simon Lemay> ok thanks
[00:20:11] <Meetecho> (y)
[00:22:19] Masaru Kurahayashi joins the room
[00:23:21] <akeranen> Remote video, audio, and slides: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/remote-participation.html#Meetecho
[00:23:35] <akeranen> let me know if you can't access that and need activity scribed
[00:26:34] Ari Keranen joins the room
[00:28:43] Satoru Kanno joins the room
[00:29:50] Borje Ohlman joins the room
[00:29:59] zdshelby joins the room
[00:30:25] <zdshelby> Hi everyone
[00:31:13] <akeranen> Hi!
[00:33:36] <akeranen> Michael presenting RD
[00:33:57] <zdshelby> Good audio quality, nice.
[00:41:31] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[00:42:08] Simon Romano joins the room
[00:43:33] <zdshelby> Zach Shelby: We have been looking at Hypercat already, and RD can be used in theory as a basis for implementing a Hypercat type system.
[00:43:58] <akeranen> Zach, want that to the mic?
[00:44:40] <zdshelby> Zach Shelby: I agree, the W3C is very early here, we have been doing this for years already. You could expand this to accept several different link serialisations and different attributes. RD is extensible, just as OMA has used it.
[00:44:59] <zdshelby> Yes, please. I am basically saying the same as Michael.
[00:46:57] <zdshelby> Zach Shelby: CoRE interfaces could certainly be a general home for this.
[00:47:10] <zdshelby> Since you’re already at the mic Ari :-)
[00:47:16] emile stephan leaves the room
[00:49:21] <zdshelby> Zach Shelby: No, should not be a dependence on CoRE Pub/Sub.
[00:50:52] <akeranen> So yes, there will be no dependence on pub/sub
[00:52:57] Witold Krecicki joins the room
[00:53:20] <zdshelby> Zach: Hey, the WG asked for patch to be added :-) I agree that it could be dropped to a separate document if needed, but let’s just decide one way or another.
[00:53:39] Witold Krecicki leaves the room
[00:54:24] <zdshelby> Zach: Yes, I think that makes sense Carsten.
[00:55:05] <zdshelby> Jabber delay :-)
[00:55:12] <akeranen> zach, wanna try meetecho?
[00:55:32] <akeranen> join the queue there?
[00:55:57] <zdshelby> Zach: In practice, it is using and dependent on RD, it just could not include a normative reference. In practice it repeats the spec. Same goes for SenML.
[00:56:37] <akeranen> which is?
[00:56:44] <akeranen> (using)
[00:56:51] <zdshelby> OMA
[00:56:54] <akeranen> ack
[00:58:54] Borje Ohlman leaves the room
[00:59:22] <zdshelby> Zach: Agreed with Tim in theory. In practice we just need to do what is fastest to get the specs published.
[01:01:32] Larissa A. L. Monteiro leaves the room
[01:01:51] KEVIN SMITH joins the room
[01:03:30] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:04:04] <akeranen> can't check the vid now
[01:04:05] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:04:14] Borje Ohlman joins the room
[01:06:13] Larissa A. L. Monteiro joins the room
[01:07:59] Borje Ohlman leaves the room
[01:10:49] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:12:18] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:13:17] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:13:41] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:14:39] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:14:59] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:17:25] Zach Shelby joins the room
[01:18:35] <zdshelby> Arik: Now I am on meetecho
[01:18:36] Borje Ohlman joins the room
[01:18:43] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:18:47] <akeranen> Great!
[01:18:53] Borje Ohlman leaves the room
[01:18:59] zdshelby leaves the room
[01:19:28] <akeranen> The meetecho queue is apparently hidden behind the video so you may need to ping us to let us know if you're in the queue. Meetecho folks can clarify.
[01:19:55] <Meetecho> don't worry, we're monitoring it
[01:19:56] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:20:03] <akeranen> (y)
[01:20:05] <Meetecho> if someone is in queue we'll notify
[01:24:43] Zach Shelby leaves the room
[01:25:14] Zach Shelby joins the room
[01:27:52] Larissa A. L. Monteiro leaves the room
[01:29:40] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:29:55] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:30:27] <Zach Shelby> The goal here should be generic, easily reusable RESTful interface definitions. We don't need to be a perfect fit for OIC, OMA or IPSO but just a useful ingredient.
[01:30:49] Ari Keranen leaves the room
[01:31:28] <Zach Shelby> It is perfectly OK for others to extend this in order to achieve what they want, we don't have to cover all variations.
[01:31:44] Satoru Kanno leaves the room
[01:32:26] <Zach Shelby> Hey, I wrote that one!
[01:32:34] <Zach Shelby> :-)
[01:33:50] <akeranen> :)
[01:34:00] Satoru Kanno joins the room
[01:34:09] <Zach Shelby> Standards track - more useful for everyone.
[01:35:20] <KEVIN SMITH> Indeed, RESTful would imply a starting bookmark and then interaction driven by link relationships. As long as the resource representations (including any extensions) are specified (also via a link relationship) then that should suffice.
[01:36:48] Satoru Kanno leaves the room
[01:38:35] Borje Ohlman joins the room
[01:38:43] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[01:38:51] Borje Ohlman leaves the room
[01:39:05] Padmanabhan Ramanujam joins the room
[01:42:35] Larissa Monteiro joins the room
[01:45:47] SimonLemay leaves the room
[01:53:28] Andy Bierman leaves the room
[01:53:43] Andy Bierman joins the room
[01:54:48] Masaru Kurahayashi leaves the room
[01:55:52] gg bb joins the room
[02:02:40] <Zach Shelby> Volunteers to implement both?
[02:03:05] <Zach Shelby> Good point Andrew, I prefer the original explicit format more myself.
[02:04:58] Sankalp Bagaria joins the room
[02:05:47] <Zach Shelby> That is already included in the link metadata....
[02:06:03] <Zach Shelby> You don't need to include everything in-line with the data, that is why we have RFC6690.
[02:06:09] <Michael Koster> Yes, link attributes
[02:06:34] Sankalp Bagaria leaves the room
[02:08:03] <Zach Shelby> hummmmm
[02:08:04] <Michael Koster> hummmmm
[02:08:09] <Padmanabhan Ramanujam> (Y)
[02:08:27] Zach Shelby leaves the room
[02:08:34] <Padmanabhan Ramanujam> hummmmm
[02:17:54] ludwig.seitz leaves the room: offline
[02:18:13] ludwig.seitz joins the room
[02:22:55] KEVIN SMITH leaves the room
[02:23:18] <Michel Veillette> RPC in not the only feature of YANG not suppported by CoMI. Data types identityref, instance-identifier and leafref are also not supported.
[02:25:07] <Andy Bierman> those data types are supported
[02:25:22] <Andy Bierman> they do not require special pgrocessin
[02:26:42] <Andy Bierman> rpc-stmt and user-ordered lists are excluded now
[02:29:29] Gabriel Montenegro leaves the room
[02:33:46] Директор Области leaves the room
[02:34:26] Kaoru Maeda leaves the room
[02:34:42] Andy Bierman leaves the room
[02:34:55] ludwig.seitz leaves the room: offline
[02:35:10] Meetecho leaves the room
[02:35:31] gg bb leaves the room
[02:35:40] Michael Koster leaves the room
[02:35:56] Simon Romano leaves the room
[02:37:23] akeranen leaves the room
[02:38:04] Padmanabhan Ramanujam leaves the room
[02:38:27] Larissa Monteiro leaves the room
[02:38:42] Robert Cragie leaves the room
[02:39:10] Michel Veillette leaves the room
[02:42:06] Директор Области joins the room
[02:46:02] Martin Dürst joins the room
[02:49:15] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[02:52:58] Директор Области leaves the room
[02:59:15] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[03:54:43] Martin Dürst joins the room
[04:01:20] Kaoru Maeda joins the room
[04:03:06] Kaoru Maeda leaves the room
[04:12:24] Simon Lemay leaves the room
[05:26:46] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[05:26:48] Martin Dürst joins the room
[05:49:46] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[06:18:41] Martin Dürst joins the room
[07:08:46] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[07:21:22] Martin Dürst joins the room
[07:41:17] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[07:41:23] Martin Dürst joins the room
[07:57:47] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[08:00:16] Martin Dürst joins the room
[09:58:18] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[12:43:12] Martin Dürst joins the room
[13:02:19] Martin Dürst leaves the room
[21:28:11] Martin Dürst joins the room
[21:50:53] Martin Dürst leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!