IETF
dhc
dhc@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, August 1, 2013< ^ >
tomek has set the subject to: Next DHC meeting: IETF'87 Berlin
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[05:39:18] tomek joins the room
[05:41:11] tomek leaves the room
[06:38:30] tomek joins the room
[06:45:55] tomek leaves the room
[06:46:52] tomek joins the room
[06:49:24] pebersman joins the room
[06:49:25] Carsten Strotmann joins the room
[06:49:46] Bernard Volz joins the room
[07:01:21] Suzanne joins the room
[07:01:49] Kent Shuey joins the room
[07:02:24] <pebersman> getting started
[07:02:34] <pebersman> please let us know if audio/stream is good
[07:02:59] <pebersman> slides-87-dhc-3 slide 3
[07:03:20] <pebersman> and if you have questions for the mic, jabber it and I'll ask for you
[07:04:52] <pebersman> slide 4
[07:05:03] Ted Lemon joins the room
[07:05:17] <pebersman> slide 5
[07:06:20] <pebersman> slide 6
[07:06:37] <pebersman> slide 7
[07:09:44] <pebersman> slide 8
[07:11:35] <pebersman> slide 9
[07:12:24] pebersman leaves the room
[07:12:44] ebersman joins the room
[07:12:49] <ebersman> slide 9
[07:12:56] S73654-TX0FB16B913 joins the room
[07:12:56] <ebersman> ted lemon speaking
[07:13:26] <ebersman> ole troan speaking
[07:14:47] <ebersman> slide 10
[07:14:55] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[07:15:37] Ted Lemon joins the room
[07:16:04] <ebersman> slide 11
[07:16:47] <ebersman> sheng jiang clarified
[07:16:55] <ebersman> ted lemon speaking
[07:17:07] <ebersman> ralph droms
[07:18:30] <ebersman> DHC Re-Charter and DHCP Directorate
[07:18:44] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-2
[07:18:47] <ebersman> slide 2
[07:18:56] <ebersman> bernie volz speaking
[07:21:41] <ebersman> slide 3
[07:22:17] <ebersman> ralph droms
[07:22:21] <ebersman> slide 4
[07:22:26] <ebersman> slide 5
[07:23:13] <ebersman> ted lemon
[07:23:36] <ebersman> if there's anyone in jabber remote, is audio working OK?
[07:23:46] <Kent Shuey> Yes.
[07:23:50] <ebersman> thanks!
[07:23:57] <ebersman> ted covering slide 4
[07:24:16] <ebersman> tomek mrugalski
[07:24:53] <ebersman> ted lemon
[07:26:34] <ebersman> erik klein
[07:28:18] <ebersman> ralph droms
[07:30:13] <ebersman> yuskay doyas
[07:30:17] <ebersman> (sp?)
[07:31:12] <ebersman> ralph droms
[07:33:50] <ebersman> suresh
[07:34:45] <ebersman> krishnan
[07:36:58] <ebersman> qi sun
[07:38:23] <ebersman> ian farrar
[07:39:22] <Ted Lemon> branimir rajtar
[07:41:09] <ebersman> dhcp directorate.
[07:41:14] <ebersman> bernie volz speaking
[07:41:18] <ebersman> slide 7
[07:41:33] apannilsson joins the room
[07:43:54] <ebersman> ralph droms
[07:44:51] <ebersman> slide 8
[07:45:49] <ebersman> suresh krishnan
[07:46:25] <ebersman> sheng jiang
[07:47:33] <ebersman> slide 10
[07:50:11] <ebersman> slide 9
[07:50:46] <ebersman> suresh krishnan
[07:52:34] <ebersman> bernie volz
[07:54:29] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-13
[07:54:36] <ebersman> sunset 4/dhc session summary
[07:54:39] <ebersman> slide 2
[07:54:44] <ebersman> bernie volz speaking
[07:55:04] Ted Lemon joins the room
[07:55:29] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[07:56:30] <ebersman> slide 5
[07:56:37] <ebersman> tomas mrugalski
[07:56:48] <ebersman> slide 3
[07:56:55] <ebersman> slide missing....
[07:57:55] <ebersman> slide 3
[07:58:34] <ebersman> ted lemon commenting slide 2
[07:59:48] <ebersman> mikhael abramson
[08:00:47] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:01:17] <ebersman> slide 5
[08:02:19] satoru.matsushima joins the room
[08:03:16] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-4
[08:03:23] <ebersman> tomas mrugalski speaking
[08:03:25] <ebersman> slide 2
[08:03:35] <ebersman> DHCPv6 option guidelines
[08:05:42] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:07:42] <ebersman> slide 5
[08:08:04] <ebersman> slide 6
[08:09:19] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-1
[08:09:23] <ebersman> bernie volz speaking
[08:09:31] <ebersman> dhc stateful issues
[08:09:33] <ebersman> slide 2
[08:10:09] <ebersman> slide 3
[08:12:45] <ebersman> ted lemon
[08:14:47] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:15:10] <ebersman> slide 5
[08:15:37] <ebersman> tomas mrugalski
[08:16:48] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-12
[08:16:52] <ebersman> qi sun speaking
[08:17:09] <ebersman> draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6
[08:17:27] <ebersman> slide 2
[08:18:35] <ebersman> slide 3
[08:20:35] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:21:43] <ebersman> slide 5
[08:22:09] <ebersman> slide 6
[08:23:11] <ebersman> slide 7
[08:25:58] <ebersman> slide 8
[08:26:37] <ebersman> slide 9
[08:27:14] <ebersman> martin  Siodelski
[08:28:32] <ebersman> ian farrar
[08:28:54] satoru.matsushima leaves the room
[08:31:31] <ebersman> tomas mrugalski
[08:31:40] satoru.matsushima joins the room
[08:34:21] <ebersman> ole troan
[08:36:50] Suzanne leaves the room
[08:41:25] <S73654-TX0FB16B913> @ebersman, which draft is being presented now? I am remote
[08:44:46] <ebersman> currently on break
[08:45:17] <ebersman> finishing last slide of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6 in a moment or two
[08:47:48] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-6
[08:47:51] <ebersman> qi sun speaking
[08:48:02] <ebersman> draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg
[08:48:12] <ebersman> slide 2
[08:48:42] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:48:50] <ebersman> slide 3
[08:48:59] Suzanne joins the room
[08:50:04] <ebersman> slide 4
[08:50:51] <ebersman> slide 5
[08:52:49] <ebersman> ted lemon
[08:52:59] <ebersman> martin  Siodelski
[08:57:41] satoru.matsushima leaves the room
[08:57:52] <ebersman> slide 5 again
[08:58:03] <ebersman> slide 6
[08:58:46] <ebersman> slide-87-dhc-10
[08:59:05] <ebersman> branimir rajtar speaking
[08:59:17] <ebersman> draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration
[08:59:20] <ebersman> slide 2
[08:59:44] yusuke joins the room
[08:59:54] <ebersman> slide 3
[09:00:49] <ebersman> slide 4
[09:01:54] <ebersman> slide 5
[09:02:13] <ebersman> slide 6
[09:02:40] <ebersman> wojchec
[09:02:43] <ebersman> dec
[09:04:47] <ebersman> ted lemon
[09:05:20] <ebersman> ian farrar
[09:05:38] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[09:05:47] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[09:05:56] satoru.matsushima joins the room
[09:06:06] <ebersman> ted suggests to woj if slides were unclear, read the document and comment
[09:06:15] <ebersman> slide 6
[09:06:25] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[09:06:54] <ebersman> ole troan
[09:10:06] <ebersman> referencing draft-troan-dhc-dhcpv4osw
[09:10:09] <ebersman> ian farrar
[09:13:40] <ebersman> francis dupont
[09:16:03] <ebersman> adding requirement that solution not be softwire specific
[09:16:08] <ebersman> qi sun
[09:16:28] <ebersman> martin  Siodelski
[09:21:20] <ebersman> dec wojchec
[09:24:17] yusuke leaves the room
[09:26:40] <ebersman> slides-87-dhc-5
[09:26:45] <ebersman> ian farrer speaking
[09:26:47] <ebersman> draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease
[09:27:17] <ebersman> slide 2
[09:27:47] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[09:28:17] <ebersman> slide 3
[09:28:50] <ebersman> slide 4
[09:30:04] <ebersman> slide 5
[09:30:54] <ebersman> slide 6
[09:31:33] satoru.matsushima leaves the room
[09:32:32] <ebersman> martin  Siodelski
[09:32:41] S73654-TX0FB16B913 leaves the room
[09:33:10] <ebersman> slide 7
[09:33:21] <ebersman> Wojciech Dec
[09:35:37] <ebersman> slide 8
[09:37:22] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[09:37:47] <ebersman> and that's a wrap!
[09:37:50] Suzanne leaves the room
[09:37:58] ebersman leaves the room
[09:38:03] tomek leaves the room
[09:38:10] Kent Shuey leaves the room: offline
[09:43:29] Carsten Strotmann leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[09:50:19] Bernard Volz leaves the room
[10:11:24] ebersman joins the room
[10:50:12] doi joins the room
[10:53:56] ebersman leaves the room
[11:02:21] satoru.matsushima joins the room
[11:02:40] satoru.matsushima leaves the room
[11:09:53] Ted Lemon joins the room
[11:11:12] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[11:16:06] apannilsson leaves the room
[11:24:54] Suzanne joins the room
[11:25:06] Suzanne leaves the room
[11:32:35] tomek joins the room
[11:41:50] tomek leaves the room
[15:17:57] tomek joins the room
[15:29:48] tomek leaves the room
[20:08:36] tomek joins the room
[22:46:34] tomek joins the room
[23:10:50] tomek leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!