IETF
dhc
dhc@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, July 20, 2016< ^ >
tomek has set the subject to: DHC meeting IETF'95 Buenos Aires
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[07:50:12] Meetecho joins the room
[07:55:08] Tianxiang Li joins the room
[07:55:14] Lishan Li joins the room
[08:02:24] tomek joins the room
[08:03:17] Francis Dupont joins the room
[08:03:36] tomek is now known as Tomek Mrugalski
[08:03:38] Francis Dupont has set the subject to: DHC meeting IETF'96 Berlin
[08:04:05] <Francis Dupont> No jabber scribe yet (the reserved seat is available)
[08:04:16] <Francis Dupont> chair slides
[08:04:19] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[08:04:36] <Francis Dupont> Suresh is in the room
[08:04:37] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[08:06:03] sureshk joins the room
[08:06:14] Lishan Li leaves the room
[08:07:42] Lishan Li joins the room
[08:08:12] <Francis Dupont> slide 9, Suresh at the mic
[08:08:53] <Francis Dupont> Ted Lemon at the mic
[08:09:06] <Francis Dupont> Suresh back to the ic
[08:09:32] <Francis Dupont> Hackathon report by Tomek
[08:09:49] <Francis Dupont> slide 11
[08:10:48] <Francis Dupont> Ted Lemon : secure DHCPv6
[08:10:55] <Francis Dupont> slide 1
[08:11:34] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[08:11:57] <Francis Dupont> (comments from Stephen Farrell (the other AD))
[08:12:36] <Francis Dupont> mainly about TOFU (Trust On First Use)
[08:13:00] iffy50@jabber.org joins the room
[08:13:11] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[08:13:14] Lishan Li leaves the room
[08:13:53] <Francis Dupont> (still Stephen Farrell comments, now about the authentication use/no-use cases)
[08:14:57] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[08:15:03] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[08:15:25] <Francis Dupont> (still commnets, increasing number)
[08:15:37] <iffy50@jabber.org> F Dupont at mike
[08:17:34] <Francis Dupont> slide 6
[08:18:17] <Francis Dupont> still comments, shared cert -> must for server-id
[08:18:31] Lishan Li joins the room
[08:18:53] iffy50@jabber.org leaves the room
[08:18:55] <Francis Dupont> oops s/comments/additional revision/
[08:19:22] Ian Farrer joins the room
[08:19:45] <Francis Dupont> slode 7
[08:20:19] <Francis Dupont> slide 8
[08:21:24] <Francis Dupont> slide 9
[08:21:32] <Francis Dupont> next steps
[08:21:39] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[08:22:23] <Ian Farrer> F Dupont at mike
[08:23:15] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[08:24:08] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[08:25:59] <Ian Farrer> Bernie Volz speaking
[08:27:28] <Francis Dupont> Bernie Volz: security of messages relay <-> server
[08:27:28] <Ian Farrer> B Volz presenting
[08:27:33] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[08:28:05] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[08:28:28] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[08:29:24] Lishan Li leaves the room
[08:29:30] Lishan Li joins the room
[08:29:53] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[08:31:02] <Francis Dupont> slide 6 (final)
[08:31:32] <Ian Farrer> S Krishnan at mike
[08:31:58] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[08:32:56] <Ian Farrer> F Dupont speaking
[08:34:55] <Francis Dupont> Tomek presenting failover update
[08:34:55] <Francis Dupont> slide 1
[08:36:30] <Francis Dupont> (painting on the back is "Des glaneuses" by Millet, very well known in France and an inside joke)
[08:36:45] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[08:36:47] <Francis Dupont> slide 2 is comming
[08:37:05] <Ian Farrer> Care to explain the joke?
[08:38:15] <Francis Dupont> the three women are collecting what remain after the harvest
[08:38:28] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[08:39:17] <Francis Dupont> so the joke is about getting comments after the call for comments finished
[08:39:45] <Francis Dupont> Suresh on mike
[08:43:03] <Ian Farrer> Yogendra Pal speaking
[08:43:23] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[08:43:36] Witold Krecicki joins the room
[08:44:20] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[08:44:29] Lishan Li leaves the room
[08:45:04] <Ian Farrer> /s Krishnan speaking
[08:45:23] <Ian Farrer> B Haberman speaking
[08:45:44] <Ian Farrer> S Krishnan speaking
[08:46:14] <Ian Farrer> BH at mike
[08:47:13] <Francis Dupont> slide 6
[08:47:20] <Francis Dupont> slide 7
[08:48:06] <Francis Dupont> (final, Polish painting)
[08:48:29] Lishan Li joins the room
[08:48:56] <Francis Dupont> A : another WGLC adapted by Humm
[08:49:28] <Francis Dupont> Next Yang: presented by ?
[08:49:32] <Ian Farrer> Lishan Li Presenting
[08:49:41] <Tianxiang Li> Linhui Sun
[08:49:49] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[08:49:52] <Ian Farrer> (apologies)
[08:51:34] <Tianxiang Li> Their names are easily mixed up:)
[08:51:42] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[08:53:56] <Ian Farrer> F Dupont at mike
[08:54:40] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[08:54:47] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[09:00:55] <Francis Dupont> Yogendra Pal at mic
[09:03:42] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer back to mic
[09:04:54] <Francis Dupont> Marcin Siodelski at mic
[09:07:13] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[09:07:50] <Francis Dupont> Marcin back
[09:08:45] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[09:09:37] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[09:10:25] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[09:13:55] <Francis Dupont> slide 6 (final)
[09:14:30] <Francis Dupont> Marcin back
[09:15:16] <Francis Dupont> Alexandre Petrescu at mic
[09:16:43] <Francis Dupont> Suresh at mic
[09:17:52] <Francis Dupont> IMHO 80% of vendors (current and past) are represented in the room
[09:18:02] <Francis Dupont> Switch to the prefix hint
[09:18:04] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[09:18:26] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[09:18:32] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[09:19:16] <Francis Dupont> sldie 4
[09:20:13] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[09:20:32] <Francis Dupont> (about info / std track)
[09:20:37] <Francis Dupont> slide 6
[09:20:59] <Francis Dupont> slide 7 (final)
[09:21:04] <sureshk> The draft  I was talking about is draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04>
[09:21:09] <sureshk> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04
[09:21:33] <Francis Dupont> Marcin at mic
[09:22:45] <Tianxiang Li> When there are available addresses, it SHOULD accept the IA_NAs. This is what we intend to do, we will change the wordings accordingly.
[09:22:47] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[09:26:05] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[09:28:34] Ian Farrer joins the room
[09:28:54] <Francis Dupont> Suresh at mic
[09:32:16] <Francis Dupont> Next presentation: relay port
[09:33:00] <Francis Dupont> Naiming Shen presenting?
[09:33:22] <Ian Farrer> Yes, it's Naiming
[09:33:35] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[09:34:28] <Ian Farrer> F Dupont at mike
[09:39:16] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[09:40:56] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[09:43:11] <Tomek Mrugalski> just a reminder, you're more than welcome to help writing the minutes here: http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-96-dhc?useMonospaceFont=true
[09:43:35] <Francis Dupont> Enke Chen at mic
[09:43:48] <Francis Dupont> (Enke is the 2nd author)
[09:44:18] <Francis Dupont> s/Chen/Shen/
[09:44:51] <Francis Dupont> Oops, it is really Chen
[09:44:51] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[09:45:55] <Francis Dupont> Marcin at mic
[09:46:31] <Francis Dupont> Normen at mic
[09:46:34] Ian Farrer joins the room
[09:47:19] <Francis Dupont> Normen Kowalewski
[09:47:31] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer back
[09:47:59] Ian Farrer joins the room
[09:48:05] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[09:48:28] <Francis Dupont> Enke Chen back
[09:50:53] <Francis Dupont> Adopted as a WG document
[09:51:10] <Francis Dupont> Next DHCPv6bis update
[09:51:43] <Francis Dupont> Bernie Volz presenting from chairs' desk
[09:51:43] <Francis Dupont> slide 2
[09:53:32] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[09:54:09] <Francis Dupont> slide 3
[09:55:56] <Francis Dupont> slide 4
[09:56:59] <Francis Dupont> slide 5
[09:57:04] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[09:58:34] <Francis Dupont> slide 6
[10:00:17] <Francis Dupont> slide 7
[10:01:48] <Francis Dupont> slide 8 (duid type)
[10:03:53] <Francis Dupont> Ralph Droms was at mic
[10:04:35] <Francis Dupont> Ralph back
[10:06:19] <Francis Dupont> Suresh at mic
[10:06:27] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[10:06:32] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[10:06:33] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[10:07:29] <Francis Dupont> Marcin at mic
[10:10:03] <Ian Farrer> Suresh speaking
[10:10:34] <Ian Farrer> Andrew Yourtchenko speaking
[10:11:05] <Ian Farrer> Suresh again
[10:12:19] <Ian Farrer> Andrew at mike
[10:13:15] <Ian Farrer> Suresh at mike
[10:15:24] <Francis Dupont> slide 9 (IIDs)
[10:16:10] Marcin Siodelski joins the room
[10:16:57] <Ian Farrer> Suresh speaking
[10:17:11] <Francis Dupont> Note the word "uniform" in the slide is not a joke (rand % 3 is not uniform on 0..2)
[10:17:22] <Francis Dupont> Sureash was at mic
[10:17:29] <Francis Dupont> HB at mic
[10:20:05] <Francis Dupont> The argument makes sense (in particular with people not understanding "uniform")
[10:20:10] <Francis Dupont> Suresh t mic
[10:21:06] <Francis Dupont> slide 10
[10:22:27] <Francis Dupont> Ian Farrer at mic
[10:27:18] <Francis Dupont> Marcin at mike
[10:27:32] <Francis Dupont> slide 11
[10:27:42] <Francis Dupont> Alexandre at mike
[10:27:43] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[10:29:06] <Francis Dupont> slide 11 is the last of the day!
[10:29:30] Marcin Siodelski leaves the room
[10:29:37] Ian Farrer joins the room
[10:30:56] <Francis Dupont> Closed!
[10:30:56] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[10:30:59] Francis Dupont leaves the room
[10:32:04] Tomek Mrugalski leaves the room
[10:32:43] Meetecho leaves the room
[10:33:04] Tianxiang Li leaves the room
[10:33:05] Witold Krecicki leaves the room
[11:07:18] sureshk leaves the room
[11:30:18] Lishan Li leaves the room
[12:12:45] Ian Farrer joins the room
[12:26:32] tomek joins the room
[12:30:36] tomek leaves the room
[12:34:35] tomek joins the room
[12:35:26] tomek leaves the room
[12:36:36] tomek joins the room
[12:44:09] tomek leaves the room
[12:44:14] Ian Farrer leaves the room
[13:10:33] tomek joins the room
[13:18:09] tomek leaves the room
[13:36:44] tomek joins the room
[14:37:09] tomek leaves the room
[14:39:42] tomek joins the room
[16:00:01] tomek leaves the room
[16:00:10] tomek joins the room
[16:00:34] tomek leaves the room
[20:49:36] tomek joins the room
[23:01:33] tomek leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!