IETF
dispatch@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, March 11, 2013< ^ >
Lorenzo Miniero has set the subject to: DISPATCH WG session
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[16:56:27] Simon Romano joins the room
[16:57:24] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: DISPATCH WG IETF­86
[16:57:44] Meetecho Video joins the room
[16:58:31] Michael Lundberg joins the room
[16:59:22] tomoyuki.tsuichihara joins the room
[16:59:32] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[17:01:16] tsuichi joins the room
[17:01:26] tsuichi leaves the room
[17:01:34] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[17:01:34] tsuichi joins the room
[17:03:48] richard.barnes joins the room
[17:05:25] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[17:05:26] Penn Pfautz joins the room
[17:05:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: DISPATCH WG IETF­86
[17:05:43] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[17:05:47] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Chairs
[17:05:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: DISPATCH WG IETF­86
[17:05:54] <Jonathan Lennox> Hello, I will be jabber scribe today
[17:06:22] <Jonathan Lennox> Please prepend any comments with "MIC:" if you want them brought to the mic
[17:07:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[17:07:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Agenda – Monday, March 11, 2013
[17:07:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Status 
[17:08:51] <Jonathan Lennox> Is anyone remote today?
[17:09:17] burn joins the room
[17:09:21] <Michael Lundberg> yes
[17:09:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Status 
[17:09:33] <Jonathan Lennox> Ok
[17:09:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Other IETF­86 timeframe topics
[17:09:53] stpeter joins the room
[17:10:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Other IETF­86 timeframe topics
[17:10:59] Ruibing Hao joins the room
[17:11:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Other items of interest:    SIP 
[17:11:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: SIPNOC 2013 Topics
[17:16:42] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[17:17:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIP-XMPP Interworking
[17:17:15] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: stpeter
[17:17:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIP-XMPP Interworking
[17:20:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: A Bit of History
[17:20:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Overlap and Coexistence
[17:21:16] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Coexistence: CUSAX
[17:22:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Overlap: Interworking Specs
[17:22:59] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Overall Status
[17:23:54] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-core-03
[17:25:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-presence-04
[17:25:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-im-02
[17:26:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-chat-04
[17:26:25] Andy joins the room
[17:26:33] tsuichi leaves the room
[17:26:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-groupchat-02
[17:26:50] tsuichi joins the room
[17:27:07] <richard.barnes> assuming -chat addresses MSRP?
[17:27:45] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: draft-saintandre-sipxmpp-media-02
[17:29:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 13: Possible Future Specs
[17:29:33] Andy leaves the room
[17:29:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 14: Path Forward...
[17:30:37] Andy joins the room
[17:34:54] Gonzalo joins the room
[17:35:23] <Jonathan Lennox> Please speak up if you're here and willing to participate in finishing these documents
[17:36:22] <Gonzalo> Radio silence in jabber...
[17:36:53] <Michael Lundberg> I’m not an implementer but am willing to participate in finishing these documents.
[17:40:43] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[17:41:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Marking SIP messages to be logged
[17:41:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: History
[17:44:36] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Scenario
[17:47:52] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Requirements (1)
[17:48:32] saul joins the room
[17:49:19] <saul> Hi, is SIP - XMPP interwork being discussed now?
[17:49:26] <saul> (sorry I'm late, timezones...)
[17:49:31] <Michael Lundberg> it already happened
[17:49:41] <saul> doh
[17:50:28] <saul> FWIW we implemented the protocol translation based on stpeter's work and provided him with feedback a while ago, so I'd be willing to work in bringing those specs forward.
[17:50:35] burn leaves the room
[17:51:14] <Simon Romano> I think this was the sense of the room
[17:51:22] <Simon Romano> ...so, no worries :-)
[17:51:47] <Simon Romano> You'll be able to follow the discussion as soon as the recordings are on-line, btw.
[17:52:22] <Jonathan Lennox> saul: I let Gonzalo (the AD) know.  
[17:53:00] <saul> Thanks a lot!
[17:54:30] <Gonzalo> Yes, thanks for volunteering, Saul.
[17:55:40] <richard.barnes> syslog!
[17:55:50] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[17:55:51] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Requirements (2)
[17:56:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Proposed charter text
[18:02:36] Jonathan Lennox (again) joins the room
[18:03:36] <stpeter> saul: hi, thanks for your help and patches so far :-)
[18:03:54] <Jonathan Lennox (again)> Sorry for the drop … I'm back to jabber relay.
[18:07:02] saul leaves the room
[18:10:43] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[18:11:08] <Gonzalo> The meeting ended.
[18:11:19] Meetecho Video leaves the room
[18:11:29] stpeter leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[18:12:00] Jonathan Lennox (again) leaves the room
[18:12:10] Penn Pfautz leaves the room
[18:12:54] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[18:13:00] Gonzalo leaves the room
[18:13:18] Michael Lundberg leaves the room
[18:13:33] Andy leaves the room
[18:13:45] tomoyuki.tsuichihara leaves the room
[18:13:56] Ruibing Hao leaves the room
[18:14:21] Simon Romano leaves the room
[18:15:34] richard.barnes leaves the room
[18:31:52] mhp joins the room
[18:32:57] mhp leaves the room
[18:42:52] stpeter joins the room
[18:44:21] tsuichi joins the room
[18:56:18] Jonathan Lennox/nleymann joins the room
[19:16:52] stpeter leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[19:19:46] Jonathan Lennox/nleymann leaves the room
[19:29:35] tsuichi leaves the room
[19:41:12] tsuichi joins the room
[19:45:08] richard.barnes joins the room
[19:45:44] tsuichi leaves the room
[19:51:23] richard.barnes leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!