IETF
dispatch@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, March 23, 2015< ^ >
Jonathan Lennox has set the subject to: DISPATCH WG session
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[17:44:26] Greg joins the room
[17:48:58] Sean Turner joins the room
[17:50:45] Dan York 2 joins the room
[17:56:06] balint.uveges joins the room
[17:56:17] Stephane Ross joins the room
[17:56:46] John Leslie joins the room
[17:57:01] Stephane Ross leaves the room
[17:57:21] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[17:57:40] Stephane Ross joins the room
[17:58:28] Dan York joins the room
[17:58:43] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[17:59:20] Meetecho joins the room
[17:59:57] Cullen Jennings_4732 joins the room
[18:00:19] Sean Gillies joins the room
[18:00:55] Eduardo Gueiros joins the room
[18:01:37] Erik Wilde joins the room
[18:01:55] <Dan York 2> I'm not hearing audio
[18:02:07] <Cullen Jennings> we are just about to start
[18:02:07] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[18:02:17] Greg Schumacher joins the room
[18:02:47] Sean Gillies leaves the room
[18:02:48] <Erik Wilde> hey sean, good to see you here!
[18:02:50] Jabber_Scribe_Ted joins the room
[18:03:12] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Title slide up; co chairs are working with staff on audio.
[18:03:14] Sean Gillies joins the room
[18:03:22] Eduardo Gueiros leaves the room
[18:04:27] Erik Wilde leaves the room
[18:04:49] Martin Daly joins the room
[18:04:54] Erik Wilde joins the room
[18:04:56] <Dan York 2> Loud buzz! :-)
[18:05:11] <Sean Turner> well that's a start
[18:05:16] m a joins the room
[18:05:18] <Paul Kyzivat> Please note when we *should* be hearing audio. I'm geting *none*
[18:05:27] <Sean Turner> roger
[18:05:34] m a leaves the room
[18:05:40] <Sean Turner> we're hearing audio in the room now
[18:05:46] <Sean Turner> remotely?
[18:05:48] <Dan York 2> Paul Kyzivat: I'm getting a very loud buzz.
[18:05:52] <Erik Wilde> nope.
[18:05:54] mm a joins the room
[18:06:13] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We're going to re-testing
[18:06:20] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> They're still working on it.
[18:06:23] <Erik Wilde> now i get the buzz. wow!
[18:06:26] <Paul Kyzivat> Ahh. Now I've got the loud buzz.
[18:06:47] <Sean Turner> hearing anything?
[18:06:50] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> They seem to believe they are fixed.  Still issues?
[18:06:57] <Dan York 2> Still a loud buzz
[18:06:58] <Erik Wilde> nope. no sound.
[18:07:08] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Are you using the feed or meetecho?
[18:07:10] <Paul Kyzivat> now a low buzz
[18:07:13] <Dan York 2> I'm on the MP3 stream - http://ietf92streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf928.m3u
[18:07:19] <Paul Kyzivat> meetecho
[18:07:20] <Dan York 2> AND on Meetecho
[18:07:21] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Can you try the meetech feed?
[18:07:25] Cullen Jennings_4732 leaves the room
[18:07:37] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Same on both Dan?
[18:07:39] <Erik Wilde> meetecho just static.
[18:07:44] <Dan York 2> Yes, it has the same buzz
[18:07:54] <Dan York 2> Now buzz stopped
[18:07:55] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now reviewing Stautus slide
[18:07:56] <Dan York 2> Now it's back
[18:07:59] <Paul Kyzivat> now loud buzz
[18:08:00] John Leslie leaves the room
[18:08:04] <Paul Kyzivat> intermittent
[18:08:05] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Summary of servince number slide up now.
[18:08:07] <Dan York 2> Briefly heard Mary talking
[18:08:09] Alexa Morris joins the room
[18:08:14] <Dan York 2> Hear her faintly now
[18:08:31] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We're trying the other mic
[18:08:35] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Can you hear Cullen?
[18:08:37] <Erik Wilde> kind of better now.
[18:08:40] <Sean Gillies> yay, hear you clearly Cullen
[18:08:42] <Dan York 2> A bit better
[18:08:51] ben joins the room
[18:08:54] <Paul Kyzivat> ah. yes, *very* faint Mary. And Cullen. Can recognize voice but not discern the words.
[18:08:55] <Dan York 2> still kind of muffled
[18:09:01] Martin Daly leaves the room
[18:09:05] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Switching to the other mic
[18:09:07] <Paul Kyzivat> ah. better.
[18:09:11] Jeremy Fuller joins the room
[18:09:12] Alexa Morris leaves the room
[18:09:30] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> AD showing "succeeded" wgs slides
[18:09:33] Paul Jones joins the room
[18:09:33] Alexa Morris joins the room
[18:09:33] Martin Daly joins the room
[18:09:37] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now talking about "ART"l
[18:09:39] <Dan York 2> I'm on the MP3 feed at http://ietf92streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf928.m3u because this morning there was a 2-minute lag on the regular Meetecho feed.
[18:09:54] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Dan, they are trying the remote queue experiment here—can you try again?
[18:09:58] <Paul Kyzivat> lost audio now
[18:10:03] <Dan York 2> Audio dropped out
[18:10:11] <Meetecho> Dan York 2: that should have been fixed
[18:10:17] <Sean Turner> explaining the ART area
[18:10:22] <Erik Wilde> sound worked for a minute, now gone.
[18:10:27] Paul Jones leaves the room
[18:10:37] <Jonathan Lennox> I see techs playing with cables.
[18:10:50] Paul Jones joins the room
[18:10:57] <Dan York 2> Meetecho: we still had the lag here.  I reported the buzz in the chat at 14:04.  People on Meetecho stream heard it at 14:06.
[18:10:57] <mm a> is mp3 audio working or not?
[18:11:00] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We're hearing about the 5727 issue with RAI part of art
[18:11:03] <Cullen Jennings> We expect to have the audio working before we move on to the pesentations
[18:11:13] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Two options:  update so that it makes sense with the reorg
[18:11:19] <Cullen Jennings> They are working on audio
[18:11:21] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Or move it to historic and rely on charter
[18:11:24] <Dan York 2> Hearing voices now
[18:11:25] <Paul Kyzivat> audio back
[18:11:30] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Time for two comments.
[18:11:52] <mm a> which audio, paul?
[18:12:00] <Dan York 2> Meetecho audio is back
[18:12:03] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Keith:  people find that 5727 has two functions:  some IANA policy mixed in with the new work; can't make that historic.
[18:12:04] <Dan York 2> MP3 audio is gone
[18:12:18] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Jon Peterson:  Did Dispatch work?
[18:12:20] <Meetecho> we're playing a bit with the mixer setup, sorry about that
[18:12:31] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Richard:  This isn't about changing the process, it's changing the documentation.
[18:12:34] <mm a> working on mp3 now
[18:12:52] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Jon:  if you're keeping the working groups, the charters can do the work of 5727.
[18:13:32] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Clarifying that is the charter for DISPATCH and SIPCORE etc., not the wg charters
[18:13:39] meetecho test joins the room
[18:13:58] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Richard:  topic focused areas will persist for a while—that's a topic for Ben.
[18:14:13] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Activities of interest (in meeting material)
[18:14:50] <Dan York 2> MP3 audio is back...  and now it is lagging the Meetecho audio feed by a couple of seconds. :-)
[18:15:04] <mm a> :)
[18:15:06] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Welcoming new AD:  Ben Campbell
[18:15:07] meetecho test leaves the room
[18:15:08] <mm a> that was hard
[18:15:15] <Paul Kyzivat> I'm not seeing any slide turning. Still on the Dispatch opening slide.
[18:15:18] Martin Daly leaves the room
[18:15:20] Dan York 2 claps for Richard
[18:15:25] <Erik Wilde> audio is great now! thanks!
[18:15:30] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Thanking Richard for his years of service…with wine.
[18:15:40] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Opus 1 Wine
[18:15:45] <Dan York 2> cute
[18:15:49] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> From dispatch and codec.
[18:15:58] Karen Moreland joins the room
[18:16:10] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> There is now a queue…. Argentian wine from Codec.  
[18:16:21] Martin Daly joins the room
[18:16:23] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Alissa sends:  Chateauneuf du Pape
[18:16:39] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Paul and Adam:  Chilean wine...
[18:16:41] <Cullen Jennings> are remote people getting audio ?
[18:16:47] <Dan York 2> yes
[18:16:53] <Dan York 2> we're learning about wines
[18:16:55] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> SIPREC and PPSIP send another red, not disclosed
[18:17:02] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now, Gonzalo is giving spanish wine.
[18:17:08] Paul Jones leaves the room
[18:17:23] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Drinks:  gives something that gets a delighted face.
[18:17:28] Paul Jones joins the room
[18:17:33] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> And then a book on wine…
[18:17:50] Martin Daly leaves the room
[18:18:08] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> And now RTCWEB gives a video of wine...
[18:18:41] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> For the real time, he also brought mescal and tequila.
[18:19:18] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> And a Margeaux from XMPP
[18:19:34] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Finally, wine luggage, with a giant "STEAL ME: wine label....
[18:20:10] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Thanks from Richard, thank you for all your work!
[18:20:19] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Can you hear the mic now?
[18:20:19] <Dan York 2> yes
[18:20:24] <Dan York 2> we hear mary
[18:20:40] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Andrew Allen
[18:21:18] <Dan York 2> we can't hear Cullen and discussion
[18:21:21] Karen Moreland leaves the room
[18:21:26] <Paul Kyzivat> Are slides for this presentation being shown? I'm still seeing the "DISPATCH WG IETF 92" slide.
[18:21:44] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> BAckground slide is up now.
[18:21:55] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Can you hear Andrew?
[18:22:07] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> (Cullen was away from mic to hand out blue sheets)
[18:22:07] <Paul Kyzivat> yes
[18:22:15] <Paul Kyzivat> I'm going to reconnect.
[18:22:22] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[18:22:26] <Dan York 2> Yes, audio is good now
[18:22:39] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[18:24:17] Jeremy Fuller leaves the room
[18:24:42] Jeremy Fuller joins the room
[18:24:55] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now on Potential Solutions slide
[18:25:18] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now going through summaries of the proposals: new SIP header field
[18:26:45] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now feature-capability indicator
[18:27:11] <Dan York 2> BTW, the video we see remotely is only of the chairs table... so we're seeing Cullen and Mary looking at their laptops.
[18:27:35] <Cullen Jennings> weill see if we can fix that
[18:27:37] <Sean Turner> moving camera now
[18:27:38] <Dan York 2> If the idea was to have the speaker stand in a pink box or something like that for the camera... the camera is not pointed that way
[18:27:46] Martin Daly joins the room
[18:27:56] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Jonathan is trying to repoint now.
[18:28:03] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Did that help?
[18:28:10] <Jonathan Lennox> Did that help, or do you see Andrew's belly?
[18:28:11] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now on Option tag?
[18:28:22] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Spurious question mark, sorry
[18:28:23] <Erik Wilde> still belly!
[18:28:25] <Dan York 2> (smiling)  Well... now we're seeing Andrew's belly
[18:28:39] Martin Daly leaves the room
[18:28:53] <Dan York 2> better!
[18:28:56] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now on the "Way forward" slide
[18:29:20] <Paul Kyzivat> I finally got the slides after reconnecting.
[18:29:34] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Adam Roach at the mic
[18:31:24] Tim Schaub joins the room
[18:32:04] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We simon in the queue experiment projector side
[18:32:11] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> er, We see simon
[18:32:33] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> And now we do not…
[18:33:08] Jeremy Fuller leaves the room
[18:33:13] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Jon Peterson now at the mic
[18:33:23] Dan York leaves the room
[18:33:44] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[18:33:48] Dan York joins the room
[18:34:12] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[18:34:31] David Millman joins the room
[18:34:37] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[18:34:54] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[18:35:10] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Mary concludes that there is a problem, but the solutions proposed may not match/be necessary.  Take a rev of the draft into the list, with just problem space and without solution space.
[18:35:20] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Try remote presentation now.
[18:36:05] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Geojason slide deck is up.
[18:36:07] <Sean Gillies> cullen and mary: can i get the latest slides up there?
[18:36:11] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> er GEOJSON
[18:36:17] Simon Romano joins the room
[18:36:18] tomtaylor joins the room
[18:36:25] <Sean Gillies> if not. these will work
[18:36:30] <Sean Gillies> no problem
[18:36:37] Robert Sparks joins the room
[18:36:37] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Rather work from these.
[18:36:44] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Older set back up.
[18:37:19] <Erik Wilde> not hearing anything so far.
[18:37:21] Robert Sparks leaves the room
[18:37:29] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Re-ordering the presentations, in order to get presenter worked out, CNIT first now
[18:37:46] Robert Sparks joins the room
[18:38:11] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> On "CAlling Name Identity Trust" slide
[18:38:11] <Cullen Jennings> HI Sean, are you on the Meetecho
[18:38:24] Robert Sparks leaves the room
[18:38:28] Alexa Morris leaves the room
[18:38:30] <Sean Gillies> cullen: yes
[18:38:31] Pasquale Boemio joins the room
[18:38:36] <Stephane Ross> Presenter is out of frame
[18:38:46] Robert Sparks joins the room
[18:39:02] Alexa  Morris joins the room
[18:39:05] <Meetecho> better now?
[18:39:10] <Stephane Ross> yes thanks
[18:39:19] <Erik Wilde> yup, better camera now, thanks!
[18:39:26] <Dan York 2> Good view of Richard
[18:39:31] <Erik Wilde> sean, you're live!
[18:39:46] sean_turner joins the room
[18:40:18] <Cullen Jennings> Hi Sean - we see you now and when you unmute you should go live. I'll let you know as sooon as we are done cnit and have you join
[18:40:22] Robert Sparks leaves the room
[18:40:28] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> The camera is being held up by the wine book, just to demonstrate real-time tools development.
[18:40:38] <Sean Gillies> cullen: thanks!
[18:40:56] sean_turner leaves the room
[18:43:07] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now on "CNIT" slide showing Johny Depp
[18:43:20] <Dan York 2> getting choppy audio
[18:43:36] <Paul Kyzivat> me too
[18:44:23] <Cullen Jennings> Sean, we should have your new slides too. For other folks, Sean's new slides were uploaded to website a few minutes before the meeting started
[18:44:52] Pasquale Boemio leaves the room
[18:45:02] <Dan York 2> Hearing maybe every third word.  
[18:45:10] <Meetecho> working on that
[18:45:11] <Sean Gillies> audio is degraded here too
[18:45:18] <Paul Kyzivat> same here
[18:45:19] Pasquale Boemio joins the room
[18:45:21] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Does Jon also sound degraded?
[18:45:37] <Dan York 2> MP3 feed sounds fine
[18:45:46] <Dan York 2> Meetecho feed is choppy
[18:45:57] <Meetecho> yep it's the streamer, we're looking into it
[18:46:36] mm a leaves the room
[18:46:48] meetecho sudio joins the room
[18:47:06] meetecho sudio leaves the room
[18:47:13] <Dan York 2> Now no audio
[18:47:19] <Paul Kyzivat> now lost audio. Maybe a reset in progress?
[18:47:19] <Erik Wilde> audio got worse, now dropped out.
[18:47:20] m q joins the room
[18:47:27] <Meetecho> yep
[18:47:35] <Meetecho> just a sec of patience, sorry
[18:47:36] <Dan York 2> Audio still working on MP3 feed -
[18:47:36] <Meetecho> back now
[18:47:39] <Paul Kyzivat> better!
[18:47:40] <Erik Wilde> audio back.
[18:47:45] <Dan York 2> yes
[18:47:46] David Millman leaves the room
[18:47:47] <Dan York 2> back
[18:51:33] jgunn joins the room
[18:52:46] Paul Jones leaves the room
[18:53:04] Paul Jones joins the room
[18:53:42] Todd Tolbert joins the room
[18:54:21] <Paul Kyzivat> The displaying UA doesn't typically query the CNAM DB itself. How does it validate that what it receives from upstream?
[18:55:28] <Alexa  Morris> I see the mic line, but I"m not sure how I enter it -- do I hit the mic button at the bottom of this chat window? or do i use  the raised hand that is up next to my own attendee name?
[18:55:32] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Paul was that for the mic?
[18:55:47] <Paul Kyzivat> yes.
[18:56:15] <Dan York 2> Hit the raised hand
[18:56:47] <Meetecho> Alexa  Morris: Raised hand
[18:57:07] <Alexa  Morris> thanks
[18:58:29] <Paul Kyzivat> audio seems to be coming and going. But not as dropouts.
[18:58:29] <Meetecho> Alexa  Morris: saw the ghost and saw it disappear :)
[18:58:35] <Paul Kyzivat> none now
[18:58:36] <Meetecho> did you click the hand twice?
[18:58:44] <Meetecho> the second time releases the request
[18:59:18] <Dan York 2> Audio getting a bit choppy again... but then it comes back... intermittent
[18:59:33] <Dan York 2> Raise hand to help
[18:59:34] <Paul Kyzivat> Is it just me?
[18:59:47] <Dan York 2> paul - I still have audio
[18:59:59] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> GEOJSON, try two
[19:00:05] <Tim Schaub> Yes!
[19:00:06] <Dan York 2> We hear him remotely
[19:00:06] <jgunn> Audio is OK for me.  Not choppy.
[19:00:07] <Cullen Jennings> Sean can you go live
[19:00:08] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Now new slides…
[19:00:21] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[19:00:23] <Erik Wilde> can hear him and see the slides.
[19:00:37] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> Well, maybe third time.  Now TRS.
[19:01:00] <Dan York 2> Mary, Cullen - remotely we heard Sean and saw his slides
[19:01:00] <Erik Wilde> what was the problem? it worked fine here.
[19:01:08] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We could not hear you at all
[19:01:28] <Meetecho> Erik Wilde: it worked fine in Meetecho, but there are issues with the in room mixer, that couldn't inject his audio in the physical room
[19:01:55] <Dan York 2> Ah... so the connection to the room there in Dallas
[19:01:59] <Meetecho> we're looking into it
[19:02:04] <Meetecho> yep
[19:03:15] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[19:03:45] <Meetecho> Sean Gillies: the issue with the mixer should have been fixed, so you should be able to present after Briand ends
[19:04:02] <Sean Gillies> meetcho: fantastic. thank you!
[19:09:50] rbarnes joins the room
[19:09:57] <rbarnes > hey, are the geojson guys in here?
[19:10:30] <rbarnes > would you like me to run through your slides so we can get feedback from the room?
[19:11:07] <ben> there's someone in the virtual queue
[19:11:21] <Sean Gillies> rbarnes: if my remote presentation doesn't work, i will gladly take you up on that
[19:11:36] <rbarnes > sean: cool.  standing by.
[19:11:37] <Sean Gillies> unless cullen and mary feel otherwise
[19:12:31] <Cullen Jennings> Plan A) Sean remote  plan B) Richard local plan C) we do a dispatch webex call 2 weeks from now
[19:12:47] <rbarnes > cullen: sgtm
[19:13:34] <Sean Gillies> cullen: ok
[19:14:33] <Cullen Jennings> HEy paul K, if you want to try tne other remote Q, we can put you in
[19:14:52] <Paul Kyzivat> I took it back,.
[19:15:26] <Dan York 2> Paul shows as now waiting in the remote queue.
[19:15:39] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> And here's when we don't consider a b2bua a ua
[19:15:48] <Simon Romano> Paul, if you want to ask for the floor, just go ahead.
[19:16:37] Todd Tolbert leaves the room
[19:18:56] Pasquale Boemio leaves the room
[19:19:24] Pasquale Boemio joins the room
[19:19:57] <Paul Kyzivat> The providers aren't concerned about getting Call-Info through the their SBCs.
[19:20:15] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> This is a big I interest solution to 8 providers problem.
[19:20:51] SP Rom joins the room
[19:24:16] <Dan York 2> Mary and Cullen - Paul K is still sitting in the remote queue
[19:25:02] <Cullen Jennings> Sean we are about to get back to GeoJson (2 min warning or so :-)
[19:25:24] <Sean Gillies> cullen: ready
[19:25:30] <Erik Wilde> worked last time for the remotelings, hopefully this time as well.
[19:26:02] <Paul Kyzivat> hummmmm
[19:27:03] rbarnes leaves the room
[19:27:38] rbarnes joins the room
[19:28:57] <Paul Kyzivat> hummmmm
[19:29:00] <Stephane Ross> hummmmm
[19:29:36] <Paul Kyzivat> hummmmm
[19:33:20] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> geojsonites!
[19:33:23] <Jabber_Scribe_Ted> We hear you!
[19:33:26] <Cullen Jennings> we hear you
[19:33:26] <Erik Wilde> yay!
[19:33:50] <Dan York 2> sounds good remotely
[19:36:00] Sean Turner leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[19:36:02] Sean Turner joins the room
[19:38:42] Sean Turner leaves the room
[19:42:00] jgunn leaves the room
[19:44:20] rbarnes leaves the room
[19:47:33] eric.tamme joins the room
[19:47:45] <Erik Wilde> seems like there's some misunderstanding of GeoJSON going on....
[19:48:35] <Dan York> Nice pointing of the camera to the in-room mic line so that we can see it remotely.
[19:48:43] <Erik Wilde> GeoJSON is not focusing on describing the current locations of users. that's a tiny tiny part of what it might be used for.
[19:50:04] <Erik Wilde> yes, charter should ask for privacy and security considerations,
[19:50:55] eric.tamme leaves the room
[19:51:03] <Erik Wilde> would that be the dispatch list?
[19:51:28] ben leaves the room
[19:51:30] <Erik Wilde> thanks, sean!
[19:51:31] Jabber_Scribe_Ted leaves the room
[19:52:00] <Sean Gillies> thanks, everyone!
[19:52:04] Simon Romano leaves the room
[19:52:05] Greg leaves the room
[19:52:11] Greg Schumacher leaves the room
[19:52:17] Erik Wilde leaves the room
[19:52:19] m q leaves the room
[19:52:44] Pasquale Boemio leaves the room
[19:52:48] Stephane Ross leaves the room
[19:53:01] Tim Schaub leaves the room
[19:53:04] balint.uveges leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[19:53:15] Meetecho leaves the room
[19:53:24] Dan York leaves the room
[19:53:34] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[19:53:44] Paolo Saviano joins the room
[19:54:46] <Cullen Jennings> Thanks for your willingness to participate in the Meetecho virtual queueing experiment. We’ve prepared a short (5 question) survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92dispatch that I’d like to ask you to share with WG participants. The feedback will be very helpful as we work to improve services, both this week and beyond.
[19:54:55] Stephane Ross joins the room
[19:55:08] Stephane Ross leaves the room
[19:55:43] Sean Gillies leaves the room
[19:56:01] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[19:56:07] Paolo Saviano leaves the room
[19:58:41] SP Rom leaves the room
[20:01:09] tomtaylor leaves the room
[20:03:32] Cullen Jennings leaves the room
[20:04:12] Alexa  Morris leaves the room
[20:06:47] Paul Jones leaves the room
[20:11:51] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[20:12:19] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[20:16:40] ben joins the room
[20:17:10] ben leaves the room
[20:17:11] ben joins the room
[20:18:46] ben leaves the room
[23:54:17] Gonzalo joins the room
[23:54:22] Gonzalo leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!