IETF
dispatch@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, July 18, 2016< ^ >
Jonathan Lennox has set the subject to: DISPATCH WG session
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[06:57:00] Kurt Andersen joins the room
[07:10:32] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[07:11:52] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[07:44:45] Meetecho joins the room
[07:50:45] Ted.h joins the room
[07:55:08] Evgeniy Zhukov joins the room
[07:55:40] Seyed Mahdi Darroudi joins the room
[07:55:47] ekr joins the room
[07:56:14] Kurt Andersen_8382 joins the room
[07:56:33] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) joins the room
[07:56:49] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Good morning folks! I'll be your Jabber scribe during this meeting.
[07:56:53] <Kurt Andersen_8382> Should there be any audio at the current time?
[07:57:05] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Let me check
[07:57:06] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[07:57:52] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> We are trying to find out what the status of the audio is
[07:58:11] <Meetecho> audio should be fine, we're monitoring it
[07:58:15] <Kurt Andersen_8382> I'm seeing the video stream on meetecho, but no sound
[07:58:44] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Barry saying thank you for all the beer he got when finishing his work as a chair
[07:59:48] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> The agenda for the meeting is at https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/agenda/agenda-96-dispatch
[07:59:50] <Kurt Andersen_8382> OK, I can get sound on VLC, the RTP feed was not working for me
[08:00:49] Sean Leonard joins the room
[08:00:56] Daniel Burnett joins the room
[08:01:06] Thomas Gallagher joins the room
[08:01:08] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> SLides https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-dispatch-0.pdf
[08:01:15] Kaoru Maeda joins the room
[08:01:29] John Klensin joins the room
[08:02:13] S M joins the room
[08:03:14] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Mary passing around blue sheets
[08:03:36] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Everyone in the jabber room: As you know the note well applies to you too.
[08:04:15] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> If you haven't read it, it's available here: https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html
[08:04:43] Yoshiro Yoneya joins the room
[08:05:39] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Mary talking (dispatch chair)
[08:06:41] Ross Finlayson joins the room
[08:07:13] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Murray talking
[08:07:19] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[08:07:46] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[08:08:03] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Alexey Melnikov speaking
[08:08:16] Sean Leonard leaves the room
[08:08:36] Ross Finlayson leaves the room
[08:08:37] Ross Finlayson joins the room
[08:08:38] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> If you want me to relay anything, feel free to prefix with "mic"
[08:08:42] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Mark nottingham speaking
[08:08:53] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> You can also use the excellent remote participation tools
[08:09:27] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Murray speaking
[08:09:40] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: Outstanding dispatch items
[08:09:51] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Mary talking
[08:10:31] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> The good old history-info vs diversion header discussion (SIP lingo)
[08:10:36] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> murray speaking
[08:10:50] ekr joins the room
[08:10:50] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: Updates from area directors
[08:10:51] Sean Leonard joins the room
[08:10:57] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ben Campbell speaking
[08:11:10] Barry Leiba joins the room
[08:11:12] ekr leaves the room
[08:11:12] <John Klensin> Is anyone getting video?  I had trouble getting audio started in Meetecho (hadn't seen that before) but still no video.
[08:11:15] sftcd joins the room
[08:11:30] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ping @meetecho
[08:11:57] <Meetecho> John Klensin: video should be working; if nothing appears, there are new icons you can use to force a restart of the feed
[08:11:58] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> ADs waving
[08:12:05] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Alissa cooper speaking
[08:12:08] <Meetecho> just hover over the video stream, and you'll see a vouple of icons
[08:12:20] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Phillip Hallam Baker speaking
[08:12:25] <Meetecho> one of those being a "reconnect the stream"
[08:12:48] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Thanks @meetecho
[08:12:53] <Meetecho> (y)
[08:13:00] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: BoFs this week
[08:13:01] Ted.h leaves the room
[08:13:08] Sean Leonard leaves the room
[08:13:16] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ted Hardie speaking
[08:13:24] <John Klensin> @Meetecho: I don't see any such links on my screen.
[08:13:25] Sean Leonard joins the room
[08:13:28] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> On the topic of Quic
[08:14:06] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> I apologize for the chairs not using slide numbers
[08:14:33] wseltzer@jabber.org joins the room
[08:14:36] <Meetecho> John Klensin: it's two small icons that appear when you hover the mouse on where the videos are supposed to be
[08:14:44] <Meetecho> e.g., in the center for the slides
[08:15:15] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Yaron Sheffer speaking
[08:15:21] Ted.h joins the room
[08:15:29] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> On the topic of LURK - Limited use of remote keys
[08:15:34] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[08:15:48] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[08:15:57] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> People are not happy giving out their private keys - damn right, they should be upset :-)
[08:15:57] <Kurt Andersen> OT question for anyone - I just tried to upload an update to an existing I-D but the submission tool threw an error. Doesn't the pre-meeting blackout lift on Monday morning?
[08:16:02] <Meetecho> if you check at the end of this page you'll see how they look like: http://ietf96.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Remote_Participation
[08:16:22] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Adam Roach on Ledger
[08:16:56] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ledger - exploring means of transferring money in a trackable way, possibly using blockchains
[08:17:14] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ross Housley speaking
[08:17:25] Yoshiro Yoneya leaves the room
[08:17:28] Yoshiro Yoneya joins the room
[08:17:29] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> IPv6 over 802.11p
[08:17:43] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> ITS  is that bof
[08:17:50] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Intelligent transportation systems
[08:17:54] <Sean Leonard> LAMPS is meeting this week
[08:17:55] <John Klensin> @Meetecho: I get audio only when I'm looking at the "alternate links" pulldown.  Switching to presentation mode or anything else kills the audio too.  Going to try to exit and reenter..  
[08:17:55] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> New slide: New WGs this week
[08:18:06] paulej joins the room
[08:18:38] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> SIPbrandy is  a new wg approved recently - about point to point type secure sip communication
[08:18:43] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Back to BoFs slide
[08:19:09] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Alissa Cooper about IMTG - International meeting arrangements - human rights etc (related to the singapore discussions)
[08:19:20] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Back to WG
[08:19:28] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[08:19:49] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Mmusic moving to friday afternoon session
[08:19:57] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Ben Campbell speaking
[08:20:13] John Klensin leaves the room
[08:20:15] John Klensin joins the room
[08:20:18] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Confirming meeting moves - so please check the agenda changes if you are participating remotely
[08:20:36] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> First slide deck - GLASS
[08:20:41] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Glenn Deen speaking
[08:20:42] resnick joins the room
[08:20:46] ben joins the room
[08:21:14] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Can't find a pointer to the slides, sorry
[08:21:58] <John Klensin> @Meetecho: working now.  The problem was, IMO, a bug that I'll try to explain later
[08:22:03] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide 2 - Internet Drafts
[08:22:10] <Meetecho> tnx, looking forward to that!
[08:22:16] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Anyone in this room not using Meetecho?
[08:22:27] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> You can see slides on Meetecho
[08:22:35] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: Problem
[08:22:52] <Ted.h> Not even Pokemon Go?
[08:22:55] paulej leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[08:22:57] paulej joins the room
[08:23:00] <Kurt Andersen> Link to the slides alone: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-dispatch-0.pdf
[08:23:07] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Thank you!
[08:23:25] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> But this presentation is not included there…
[08:23:30] <resnick> Those are just the chair slides.
[08:23:47] <Ted.h> Is "we" here US market or is the same trend world wide?
[08:23:59] <Kurt Andersen> So I just found :-/
[08:24:14] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Reminded chair, slides are being uploaded
[08:24:53] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: Existing solutions help...
[08:25:37] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Slide: What else can be done to help
[08:26:25] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> Is audio and video ok for all remote participants?
[08:26:28] Mark Townsley joins the room
[08:26:56] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> If you are on Meetecho and want to ask questions or dicuss later, use the meetecho remote participation and raise your hand
[08:26:57] paulej leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[08:26:57] paulej joins the room
[08:27:02] paulej leaves the room
[08:27:13] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> If you are on Jabber only - prefix your question with "mic:" and I'll relay it
[08:27:58] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) is now known as Olle (oej) - SCRIBE
[08:28:00] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[08:28:11] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Obserations from GGIE use-cases
[08:28:18] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[08:28:33] Yoav Nir joins the room
[08:28:54] hildjj joins the room
[08:29:00] ekr leaves the room
[08:29:34] <Jonathan Lennox> Is this slide deck not in the materials tracker? I'm not seeing it.
[08:29:51] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Eric Resorla speaking
[08:30:04] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Jonathan - Mary was about to upload it.
[08:30:45] <resnick> They are now there: GGIE <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-dispatch-1.pdf>
[08:31:18] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Philip Hallam Baker next in line at mic
[08:32:11] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Ultraviolet reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UltraViolet_(system)
[08:33:27] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Philip talking
[08:33:46] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mentioning privacy being important
[08:35:23] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Foundation: media identifier
[08:35:58] hildjj joins the room
[08:36:00] hildjj leaves the room
[08:36:05] <Ted.h> That should be urn:eidr-s:
[08:36:13] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Alissa Cooper in mic line
[08:36:18] vijay.gurbani joins the room
[08:36:25] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Alissa speaking :-)
[08:36:31] <Sean Leonard> Question/point: why not URN namespace(s)?
[08:36:54] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Do you want me to relay that?
[08:37:06] <Sean Leonard> yes---in a moment, not sure what the next slide or 2 are
[08:37:06] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Or was that just chatting :-)
[08:37:14] <Sean Leonard> that is a question
[08:37:15] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Ok, please remind me
[08:37:36] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mark Nottingham speaking
[08:37:49] <Sean Leonard> This seems to be an excellent candidate for URN (for the "professionally assigned" identifiers, anyway)
[08:37:56] <Sean Leonard> ok, raise the question...
[08:38:05] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Foundation: media encoding network
[08:38:33] <Alissa Cooper> fyi https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7302
[08:39:09] <Sean Leonard> Alissa: good point
[08:39:23] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Sean: Happy with the answer?
[08:39:24] frodek joins the room
[08:39:29] <Alissa Cooper> but that is only for EIDRs
[08:39:31] <Sean Leonard> yes thank you
[08:39:31] vijay.gurbani leaves the room
[08:39:34] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Someone in the audience said "It is a typo, it is a URN"
[08:39:35] <hildjj> (tag: URIs…)
[08:39:52] DanYork joins the room
[08:40:12] John Levine joins the room
[08:40:45] <Sean Leonard> ok. (re: hildjj: yes, tag URIs can be used as well)
[08:41:41] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Note to myself: We are currently 29 users in the chat room
[08:41:56] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> slide. Security & Privacy
[08:43:53] ben leaves the room
[08:43:56] ben joins the room
[08:44:15] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[08:44:16] Ted.h leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[08:44:17] Mark Townsley joins the room
[08:44:18] Ted.h joins the room
[08:44:19] Hendrik Scholz joins the room
[08:44:31] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Foundational building blocks
[08:45:28] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> slide: A few of the innovations that these would enable
[08:45:52] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> oh, he mentioned "copy at home"
[08:46:10] Yoav Nir_2467 joins the room
[08:46:26] vijay.gurbani joins the room
[08:47:41] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> slide: internet video is evolving
[08:47:51] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mic line: Jason Nichols
[08:48:38] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Jason speaking now
[08:49:18] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> subodh Iyengar asking a question
[08:49:46] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Sorry for noise in the background - new chairs brought in
[08:49:56] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Dave Crocker speaking
[08:50:15] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Stephan Wenger in mic line
[08:50:58] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Dave Crocker: "Now we have random people in random places looking up random names"
[08:52:38] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: GGIE Demo @ bits-n-bytes
[08:52:43] ben leaves the room
[08:52:54] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> "The IETF loves minions" - Right!!!
[08:52:55] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[08:53:26] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Harald Alvestrand in mic line
[08:53:43] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> (trying to write down names as I read tags)
[08:54:51] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mic line growing
[08:55:00] Mark Townsley joins the room
[08:55:04] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Ted Hardie and Dan York in line after Harald. The big viking is first!
[08:55:26] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: THank you!
[08:55:35] Ana Laura Diedrichs joins the room
[08:55:50] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Dan York, Mark NOttingham and Brian Rosen in line
[08:56:21] <Kurt Andersen> meetecho stream just disrupted - trying to log in again
[08:56:23] suzworldwide@jabber.org joins the room
[08:56:33] <Meetecho> Kurt Andersen: no need to re login
[08:56:41] <Meetecho> you should be able to restart individual streams now
[08:57:06] <Meetecho> just hover on the video that broke, and click the circle+arrow icon to reconnect to it
[08:57:32] hta joins the room
[08:58:42] <Kurt Andersen> @meetecho: thanks - that worked
[08:58:47] <Meetecho> (y)
[08:58:54] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Ted hardie speaking about "Minion porn" makes the audience react loudly
[08:59:20] <Meetecho> it should do that automatically when a stream breaks, but good thing that reconnecting manually worked
[08:59:42] <hta> I thought of saying "Comcast wants you to not federate their identifiers with Pirate Bay", but Amazon seemed like the less controversial example.
[09:00:02] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> hta: :-)
[09:00:07] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Dan York speaking
[09:00:13] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[09:00:21] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Dan York: "THank you for bringing running code"
[09:00:44] <Andrew Sullivan> I confess the idea that you can just choose from a large set of identifiers didn't strike me as much of a response to Ted's basic point
[09:00:50] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mic line: Brian Rosen, Phillip Hallam-Baker and ERic Rescorla
[09:01:18] <Ted.h> @Olle I was pointing out that linking all the content produced by a single camera has a linkability problem.
[09:01:22] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Brian: "You are only talking about content delivery" - on the topic of the draft title
[09:01:22] Kurt Andersen_8382 leaves the room
[09:01:41] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[09:01:45] Kurt Andersen_6491 joins the room
[09:01:50] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> @ted.h Yeah, it's like sending out mac addresses in IP packets… hint, hint
[09:01:57] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> :-)
[09:01:59] <Ted.h> @Olle knowning that the same camera produced Foo and Bar may disclose things you don't want to disclose
[09:02:14] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> @ted.h Exactly!  A good point.
[09:02:23] <Kurt Andersen> @meetecho: now it "timed out" on my session; re-entering generated yet another ID for me
[09:02:23] Steve Donovan joins the room
[09:02:31] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Ben Campbell joins the mic line
[09:03:01] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Leslie Daigle taking over the presentation
[09:03:10] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: GGIE - potential IETF work
[09:03:12] <Meetecho> Kurt Andersen: that's probably because your previous DI didn't time out in the server yet, and so was still there when you wanted to rejoin
[09:03:21] <Kurt Andersen> @meetecho - this is the third alias under which I've "joined" the meeting
[09:03:24] <Meetecho> sorry about that, hope it's working fine for you now
[09:03:52] <Kurt Andersen> yes, working with a re-login this time
[09:04:25] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Potential IETF work - why
[09:04:52] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> I personally think that slides with this small font size should be banned. We with bad sight feel left out…
[09:05:05] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> But we have slide numbers! SLide #20
[09:06:04] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide #21 - Potential IETF work - what?
[09:06:20] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Lookup services - why not whois++ ? ;-)
[09:07:04] <Ted.h> @Olle You know she used to do whois++, or was that a lucky shot?
[09:07:29] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Oh, I knew that perfectly well. Actually visited Patrik and Leslie in Canada at that time :-)
[09:07:44] <Ted.h> Archie returns!
[09:07:53] Steve Donovan leaves the room
[09:07:59] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> yay!
[09:08:11] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mic line is four people
[09:08:17] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Phillip Hallam-Baker
[09:08:26] Steve Donovan joins the room
[09:08:28] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> PHB: "This is all about anmes"
[09:08:35] <Andrew Sullivan> I rather hope it's not _all_ about naming
[09:08:44] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> s/anmes/names/
[09:09:28] ben joins the room
[09:09:31] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Tell us if you have audio problems
[09:09:46] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Are streams a "where" or a "what" ?
[09:11:32] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Barry Leba speaking
[09:11:54] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Colin Perkins speaking
[09:12:14] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mark Townsley coming up next
[09:12:53] Steve Donovan leaves the room
[09:13:24] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Colin is my RTP god - his book has helped so many times while getting frustrated with RTP code
[09:13:44] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> A book that needs an update.
[09:15:27] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> After the mic line ebbs out the chairs will start their "dispatching process"
[09:15:42] Steve Donovan joins the room
[09:16:32] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mark: "I am an IPv6 routing guy"
[09:16:42] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> That is a + in my book :-)
[09:17:38] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mark is referring to http://pirl.tech web site
[09:19:30] frodek leaves the room
[09:19:56] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mary speaking
[09:20:03] <Sean Leonard> hummmmm
[09:20:09] Dapeng Liu joins the room
[09:20:18] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> On what side Sean?
[09:20:24] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> (just for the notes)
[09:20:25] <Sean Leonard> hum for within IETF
[09:20:31] <Andrew Sullivan> This totally needs a BoF
[09:20:32] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Alissa Cooper at the mic
[09:20:46] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Andrew: If you want me to relay, prefix with "mic:"
[09:20:46] suzworldwide@jabber.org leaves the room
[09:20:53] <Andrew Sullivan> I would :)
[09:20:56] ben leaves the room
[09:20:57] <Andrew Sullivan> (I'm in the room)
[09:21:01] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> :-)
[09:21:23] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Stefan Wenger at mic
[09:21:30] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> "This has to be more than one working group"
[09:21:41] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Alissa speaking
[09:22:14] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Harald speaking
[09:22:34] <sftcd> the ggie mailing list has 6 messages so far:-) https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ggie/current/maillist.html
[09:22:43] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Andrew Sullivan speaking
[09:23:11] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> "This really needs a bof" - as stated earlier here. You saw it first in the Jabber chat!
[09:23:23] m&m joins the room
[09:23:41] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Leslie Dalglie speaking
[09:25:36] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> ?? Speaking
[09:26:17] <Alissa Cooper> Gaurav Naik is the speaker
[09:27:25] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> (Can't read name tag)
[09:27:33] <Ted.h> John Levine
[09:27:34] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> John Levine speaking
[09:27:40] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Slide: Open Microphone
[09:27:56] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> On E-mail list managements
[09:28:13] Mark Townsley joins the room
[09:29:25] <Kurt Andersen> +1 to dispatch to apps or smtp
[09:29:32] ben joins the room
[09:29:44] <Kurt Andersen> for draft-levine-herkula-oneclick
[09:30:58] vijay.gurbani leaves the room
[09:31:54] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Using DNS SRV to find PGP key servers for a domain
[09:32:01] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Phil Hallam-Baker speaking
[09:32:57] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> John : "I don't believe you have read my draft"
[09:33:48] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> Mark Nottingham speaking
[09:34:49] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[09:35:47] ben leaves the room
[09:35:52] Ted.h leaves the room
[09:35:52] <Olle (oej) - SCRIBE> And we're done! THank you all!
[09:35:53] John Levine leaves the room
[09:35:56] Barry Leiba leaves the room
[09:36:00] wseltzer@jabber.org leaves the room
[09:36:24] Kurt Andersen_6491 leaves the room
[09:36:30] Yoshiro Yoneya leaves the room
[09:36:31] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[09:36:31] <Meetecho> FYI, we'll keep on using the DISPATCH jabber room for ARTAREA too
[09:36:40] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[09:36:41] <Meetecho> as they were colocated
[09:37:17] hta leaves the room
[09:37:24] Steve Donovan leaves the room
[09:37:59] Olle (oej) - SCRIBE leaves the room
[09:38:05] <Kurt Andersen> Is ARTAREA continuing on in the same room?
[09:38:30] <Kurt Andersen> Or was the whole agenda just concluded?
[09:38:30] John Klensin leaves the room
[09:38:34] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[09:38:41] resnick leaves the room
[09:38:58] <Kurt Andersen> @oej - ?
[09:39:13] <Jonathan Lennox> Whole agenda has concluded
[09:39:28] resnick joins the room
[09:39:48] <Kurt Andersen> @Jonathan Lennox: thanks - that's what it sounded like
[09:39:48] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[09:39:58] <Kurt Andersen> but then @meetecho talked about continuing to use the room
[09:40:25] <Meetecho> Kurt Andersen: as far as we know there's an ARTAREA meeting here
[09:40:42] <Meetecho> which should happen after DISPATCH
[09:40:47] <Meetecho> unless they happened together?
[09:40:56] <Kurt Andersen> @meetecho: they happened together
[09:40:59] DanYork leaves the room
[09:41:09] <Meetecho> aaah got it, tnx!
[09:41:19] <Meetecho> wrapping it up then ;)
[09:41:48] suzworldwide@jabber.org joins the room
[09:41:53] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[09:41:53] Yoav Nir_2467 leaves the room
[09:42:13] sftcd leaves the room
[09:43:34] resnick leaves the room
[09:44:53] Meetecho leaves the room
[09:45:00] hildjj leaves the room
[09:49:57] vijay.gurbani joins the room
[09:52:08] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[09:59:00] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[09:59:05] Kaoru Maeda leaves the room
[10:00:26] vijay.gurbani leaves the room
[10:01:48] Barry Leiba joins the room
[10:05:35] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[10:06:02] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) joins the room
[10:07:09] <Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST)> The whole meeting was combined into one. Sorry for not being clear on that
[10:07:30] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) leaves the room
[10:07:53] Barry Leiba leaves the room
[10:13:45] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[10:18:34] Kaoru Maeda joins the room
[10:22:00] suzworldwide@jabber.org leaves the room
[10:27:20] sftcd joins the room
[10:33:27] sftcd leaves the room
[10:35:27] ben joins the room
[10:35:58] sftcd joins the room
[10:40:19] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[10:41:50] Kaoru Maeda leaves the room
[10:46:32] hildjj joins the room
[10:49:43] wseltzer joins the room
[10:57:01] sftcd leaves the room
[11:25:04] Hendrik Scholz leaves the room
[11:25:04] Seyed Mahdi Darroudi leaves the room
[11:25:04] Yoav Nir leaves the room
[11:26:23] Ted.h joins the room
[11:26:29] Ted.h leaves the room
[11:29:30] hildjj leaves the room
[11:35:10] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[11:35:45] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[11:35:58] hildjj joins the room
[11:36:11] ben leaves the room
[11:36:30] ben joins the room
[11:38:32] resnick joins the room
[11:39:40] resnick leaves the room
[11:43:23] ben leaves the room
[11:54:52] Kaoru Maeda joins the room
[11:55:06] Kaoru Maeda leaves the room
[11:55:30] hildjj leaves the room
[11:56:00] wseltzer leaves the room
[12:01:15] wseltzer joins the room
[12:01:18] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[12:01:55] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) joins the room
[12:02:21] hildjj joins the room
[12:02:39] ben joins the room
[12:02:50] m&m joins the room
[12:02:53] hildjj leaves the room
[12:04:13] suzworldwide@jabber.org joins the room
[12:04:21] suzworldwide@jabber.org leaves the room
[12:06:08] Mark Townsley joins the room
[12:07:16] ben leaves the room
[12:07:18] ben joins the room
[12:08:05] wseltzer leaves the room
[12:08:16] ben leaves the room
[12:11:13] hta joins the room
[12:12:19] vijay.gurbani joins the room
[12:16:23] vijay.gurbani leaves the room
[12:24:03] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[12:26:07] Mark Townsley joins the room
[12:35:44] hta leaves the room
[13:01:13] hta joins the room
[13:21:08] Olle E. Johansson, Sollentuna, Sweden (GMT+1 DST) leaves the room
[13:23:59] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[13:34:21] Mark Townsley leaves the room
[13:42:25] m&m joins the room
[13:42:36] hta leaves the room
[13:44:04] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[13:44:07] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[13:57:56] hta joins the room
[14:18:36] hta leaves the room
[15:10:30] Kurt Andersen leaves the room
[15:22:49] hta joins the room
[15:24:01] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[15:45:19] hta leaves the room
[16:07:49] m&m joins the room
[16:15:16] hta joins the room
[17:23:41] hta leaves the room
[17:44:16] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[21:05:18] m&m joins the room
[22:11:37] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!