IETF
dispatch@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, November 5, 2018< ^ >
Jeffpc has set the subject to: DISPATCH WG session
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[01:36:28] Kurt Andersen joins the room
[01:44:57] Sean Turner joins the room
[01:45:30] <Sean Turner> /dispath@IETF103
[01:49:10] CJXwQEB8 joins the room
[01:49:40] <Sean Turner> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-103-dispatch?useMonospaceFont=true
[01:51:37] Meetecho joins the room
[01:55:12] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[01:55:14] Alice Mahoney joins the room
[01:55:19] Mary Barnes joins the room
[01:56:32] Robert Sparks joins the room
[01:57:39] Yoshiro Yoneya joins the room
[01:58:06] shinta joins the room
[01:59:40] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[02:00:37] John Klensin joins the room
[02:00:45] Ted.h joins the room
[02:01:23] Jim Fenton joins the room
[02:01:56] <Robert Sparks> Audio isn't working for me
[02:02:02] <Ted.h> If you would like something reflected to the room, please say "MIC" in the chat, and I'll repeat at the mic for you.
[02:02:16] <John Klensin> nor for me.  I hope it just has not been turned on yet.
[02:02:20] <Jim Fenton> No audio here either
[02:02:21] <Ted.h> I'll check the mic.
[02:02:22] <Mary Barnes> I don't have audio either.
[02:02:46] <Robert Sparks> tell ted we got nothing
[02:03:40] <Alice Mahoney> hearing crowd noises now
[02:03:41] <Robert Sparks> that works
[02:03:44] <Ted.h> Okay, I went and got them to turn it on
[02:03:48] <John Klensin> yep.  thx
[02:03:48] <Alice Mahoney> can hear cullen
[02:03:52] <Mary Barnes> Sounds good
[02:03:55] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[02:04:17] <Ted.h> Working group meeting begins.
[02:04:26] <Sean Turner> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-103-dispatch?useMonospaceFont=true
[02:04:36] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[02:04:37] Martin Thomson joins the room
[02:04:38] <Ted.h> Administrivia slide up now.
[02:04:41] Aaron Falk joins the room
[02:04:55] Barry Leiba joins the room
[02:05:04] <Ted.h> Now on Note Well slide; please review if you are contributing.
[02:05:05] <Martin Thomson> we have fresh meat. do we know who is the fresh meat?
[02:05:37] <Mary Barnes> I told them to check that I had the docs in the right section.
[02:05:38] <Ted.h> Agenda bash: "secret Token URI scheme" moving into the Dispatch meeting, out of the ART Area meeting.
[02:05:51] <Barry Leiba> I heard that Martin Thompson was on the short list.
[02:05:53] <Ted.h> No other agenda bashes.
[02:06:09] <Barry Leiba> Thomson
[02:06:11] <Ted.h> Now on "Proposed deadline slide"
[02:06:29] <Jonathan Lennox> I think Martin Thomson would be fine with someone named Martin Thompson becoming chair.
[02:06:38] <Martin Thomson> Barry Leiba: yeah, that Thompson guy is totally cool with me
[02:06:58] <Martin Thomson> I mean, a complete clown, but still, as long as I don't have to chair anything
[02:07:03] <Ted.h> Mailing list:  art@ietf.org for general discussion; dispatch@ietf.org for the drafts being considered in DISPATCH.
[02:07:13] <Ted.h> Mark Nottingham on HTTP Header registry.
[02:07:15] <Barry Leiba> No fair, guys; I corrected my own speling before yu did.
[02:07:53] <Martin Thomson> netnews is so important
[02:07:56] fluffy@cisco.com joins the room
[02:07:58] <Ted.h> BCP 90 reviewed (RFC 3864)
[02:08:20] <Ted.h> Reviewing current uses of the registry
[02:08:23] <Robert Sparks> same header names, different syntax
[02:08:44] <Ted.h> Now on issue raised discussing why the registry interleaved News and SMTP.
[02:09:27] <Ted.h> Showing a not-yet submitted draft on motivation.
[02:09:49] <Ted.h> "Make it easier for people using HTTP" and "Let's have a modern registration process"
[02:10:20] <Ted.h> Upshot:  make a new HTTP Header Field Registry.
[02:10:22] pitinan kooarmornpatana joins the room
[02:10:23] <Martin Thomson> it's BREXIT!
[02:10:49] <Jim Fenton> which area director is this?
[02:10:54] <Ted.h> Adam Roach, as an individual, at the mic noting that SIP had a similar rationale when it split.
[02:11:09] <Ted.h> Neil Jenkins—did you plan to leave the other registry in place?
[02:11:20] <Martin Thomson> we're not planning to dissolve the EU
[02:11:37] <Ted.h> Mark:  this pulls out those items, but does not dissolve the registry for other users.
[02:11:49] yone joins the room
[02:11:50] <Ted.h> Mark: taken out of the registry.
[02:11:54] <John Klensin> Speakers should identify themselves, even if they are ADs.   And Mark, many of your slides are unreadable in Meetecho even when the browser is maximized to full screen on a 24" screen.
[02:12:08] jholland joins the room
[02:12:11] <Ted.h> Barry Leiba:  they were put together in the first place, was to have common definitions.
[02:12:23] <Jonathan Lennox> Me, off-mic: But they don't
[02:12:28] <Jim Fenton> FWIW, I'm not having slide legibility problems
[02:12:29] <Ted.h> Barry:  going forward, as they are split, how would we manage the coordination?
[02:12:38] <fluffy@cisco.com> All the slides should be available in datatracker if that helps read them
[02:12:45] <Ted.h> Mark:  We already have this problem now, so it did not succeed in that coordination.
[02:13:24] <Ted.h> Barry: Look at content-type, that should be unique across.
[02:13:51] <Ted.h> Mark:  Not really, it is a double-keyed registration, and there is overlap.
[02:14:02] <Ted.h> Murray:  where do we dispatch?
[02:14:10] <Ted.h> Mark:  really going back to HTTP
[02:14:23] <John Klensin> @fluffy: yeah, I know that. But not that point.   And, if I can't read them in Meetecho, it is almost certain that someone in the back of the room can't either.
[02:14:33] <Ted.h> Pete:  I am fine with this, but I do think we still want to look at the coordination function and define what that is and is not.
[02:15:09] <Ted.h> Mark:  the audience for each protocol view is large; those who want a consolidate view are many fewer.
[02:16:14] <Ted.h> Harald:  This is a two-level problem, and having the registry work for both is not hard—having a simple method to have it noted in the common registry is easy.
[02:16:29] <Ted.h> Mark:  we really can't raise the bar at all, as few people want to register at all.
[02:16:49] resnick joins the room
[02:16:49] <Ted.h> John Levine:  to what extent do people use the same code to both parsing?
[02:16:55] frodek joins the room
[02:17:06] <Ted.h> Mark:  if they are using mime parses to handle HTTP, they are likely doing it wrong.
[02:17:23] <Ted.h> s/parses/parsers/
[02:18:00] Barry Leiba wants to see Michelle stand on her head and dance.
[02:18:04] <Ted.h> John:  points to a similar problem, and notes that if we can simply coordinate the registries, it would still be useful to do so.
[02:18:43] Melvin Hillsman joins the room
[02:18:44] <Ted.h> Jon:  if this is expert review, the expert can help make sure that the coordination occurs (tell people to think about it, when there are collisions)
[02:18:48] Viraphan Samadi joins the room
[02:19:05] Melvin Hillsman leaves the room
[02:19:26] <Ted.h> Jon:  we have a dead registries of RTP payload types—in theory everyone should registry twic, but it doesn't happen in practice.
[02:19:30] Praneet Kaur joins the room
[02:19:32] <Jonathan Lennox> Ted.h: Jon or Jonathan, no h
[02:19:43] <Ted.h> Cullen, as chair, no objection to HTTP's proposed course of action
[02:19:46] <Jonathan Lennox> Oh, there were go
[02:20:01] <Ted.h> @Jonathon  with h was John Levine.
[02:20:07] <Jonathan Lennox> Oh, I see
[02:20:12] <Jonathan Lennox> N/M
[02:20:21] <Jonathan Lennox> Jetlag
[02:20:28] <Ted.h> Mark now on his second draft, the secret url token.
[02:20:45] <John Klensin> I note that a decision was just made without provision for review on the mailing list.  I don't have a problem with this particular decision, but it is important to not that an important IETF procedural principle was quietly ignored.
[02:20:57] <Ted.h> Mark pointing to github token scanning
[02:21:07] <resnick> Re: headers: Probably want to be clear for the minutes that the message was also, “we also need to deal with the coordination issue”, so whatever httpbis comes up with, they should make sure to keep dispatch or appearea in the loop.
[02:21:32] <Ted.h> Mark:  suggests new uri scheme for access tokens, which github would refuse to associate with checkins.
[02:21:51] <Ted.h> URL scheme proposal, with highly permissive syntax
[02:21:54] sftcd joins the room
[02:22:25] <Jim Fenton> Will mnot be cheching this internet-draft into GitHub? :)
[02:22:59] <Ted.h> Barry: digresses back to previous discussion, where dispatch didn't go back to the mailing list before making a decision.
[02:23:08] g.e.montenegro joins the room
[02:23:19] <Barry Leiba> (That was Barry channeling John Klensin)
[02:23:33] Spamvictim joins the room
[02:23:50] <Ted.h> Cullen: the decision is really about where the discussion will continue, so more administrative, so maybe not as high bar.  Happy to reconsider.
[02:24:18] <Ted.h> Paul Hoffman: talking about the ability to search in Github and how useful it was in the root KSK role.
[02:24:46] <Ted.h> Something like this would be useful, if you are able to mark something like this.
[02:25:15] Dan York joins the room
[02:26:17] <Ted.h> Ted Hardie:  provisional to permanent after demonstration of use is the right way to go.
[02:26:28] <Ted.h> Adam: no objection to AD sponsorship; we will find a stuckee
[02:27:13] Aaron Falk leaves the room
[02:27:20] <Ted.h> (Jumping back to Martin's comment—it seems reasonable to do provisional to permanent.  Also, you may want to think about your use of token)
[02:27:28] <Ted.h> s/token/hyphen/
[02:27:47] <Ted.h> Jon:  how will you deal with checking in the draft or code handling this to github?
[02:27:56] <Martin Thomson> \s\e\c\r\e\t\-\t\o\k\e\n\:
[02:28:08] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[02:28:14] <Ted.h> Pending confirmation on the list, dispatched to AD sponsorship.
[02:28:31] <Ted.h> Now John Levine:  Regular Expressions for Internet Mail
[02:28:42] <Ted.h> "How hard can this be" slide
[02:28:50] <Barry Leiba> секрет токен
[02:29:50] Martin Thomson joins the room
[02:29:57] <Ted.h> Goal: get these reviewed to make sure they are correct and then publish them as example correct regexes.
[02:30:27] <Ted.h> Murray and Cullen—where to dispatch this?
[02:30:38] <Ted.h> They are provably not easy to get right.
[02:31:39] <Ted.h> Niel Jenkins:  great idea, we see random rubbish a lot.  I do want to point out that just because something is valid according to the spec doesn't mean the software supports it.  There are some more permissive systems out there.  
[02:32:18] <Ted.h> John: agree, and having a cut down version for systems like Outlook would be good.  It seems like having even "+" is valid, deal with it level would be useful.
[02:32:27] <John Klensin> Note that no one in this discussion has identified themselves from the mic
[02:32:41] <Ted.h> Cullen:  Is having an RFC the right tool here, or is this a wiki style?
[02:32:46] <Ted.h> John Levine:  why not both?
[02:32:50] <Barry Leiba> Klensin: Neil Jenkins did, and Ben Campbell did, at least.
[02:33:36] <Ted.h> Ben Campbell:  we have a few other drafts where we have "this is an example of something that is correct" and those have often been sent to the ISE; this isn't a "you must use these" but "these work", which may be ISE territory.
[02:34:07] <Ted.h> John Levine:  That could work as well.
[02:34:25] <Ted.h> Murray:  an applicability statement progressed through the IESG would work here.
[02:34:42] <John Klensin> sorry... but note the current discussion has no identification.  Since the camera isn't pointing to the floor mic(s) it means I have to recognize voices from one interaction to the next.
[02:34:48] <Ted.h> David Lawrence/Tale:  Having an RFC really helps other communities here, and I could have used it in other cases.
[02:35:10] <Barry Leiba> The guy who just spoke (Dave Tale) also introduced himself.
[02:35:17] <Ted.h> Kurt Anderson: It's one thing to match the right hand side, but how about the left hand side?
[02:35:28] <Barry Leiba> It's easy for us to tune out the introductions, even without realizing we did.
[02:35:58] <Ted.h> Sorry, I switched the left and right in his comment.  His point is that a valid syntax for the domain does not mean the domain is allocated.
[02:36:05] <Ted.h> Harald:  where is the draft?
[02:36:10] <Ted.h> John:  expired.
[02:36:28] <Ted.h> Niel:  just email address matches, not full string?  
[02:36:32] <Ted.h> John:  correct.
[02:37:04] <Ted.h> Jonathon Lennox:  it has often been commented that regular expression parsers work alike, what are you doing?
[02:37:15] <Ted.h> John Levine:  Posix, Javascript, and Perl are the targets.
[02:37:48] <Meetecho> Fixing the broken video, sorry about that
[02:37:49] <Robert Sparks> +1 Alexey
[02:37:52] <Ted.h> Alexey, from the floor: considering the expertise is somewhat in this room, I think AD sponsored is probably the better way.
[02:38:04] <Ted.h> (ISE had been suggested)
[02:38:19] <Ted.h> Murray: EXTRA also has a useful audience to consult as well.
[02:38:33] <Ted.h> Alexey:  sort of, worth consulting.
[02:38:42] blassey joins the room
[02:39:11] <Ted.h> Cullen:  AD sponsored, call it out before doing Last Call in each mailing list for working group that contributed ABNF that is salient for this.
[02:39:24] <Ted.h> (Most are closed, but the mailing lists are still around).
[02:39:49] <Ted.h> Cullen: we'll propose to the mailing list as AD sponsored.  We actually don't do anything on that, just the ADs do, so we can take that as the call.
[02:39:51] <Meetecho> (video should be back now)
[02:40:08] <Ted.h> Now on ARTAREA portion of the meeting.
[02:40:25] <Ted.h> (Chair carryover)
[02:40:30] Praneet Kaur leaves the room
[02:40:33] <Ted.h> Cluster 238 question posed to Adam.
[02:40:49] <Ted.h> as an update from Area Directors.
[02:41:25] <Ted.h> Final resolutions occurring now, RTCWEB later this week will finish most of this off.
[02:41:48] <Ted.h> This cluster has 20 or so consecutive RFC numbers, be aware that it will be a big block on other work coming out while it is processed.
[02:42:09] <Ted.h> Ben:  if you are cluster 238 author, be prepared to treat the RFC Editor staff very, very nicely.
[02:42:26] <Ted.h> Now of BoFs: Speaking about WUGH is Paul Hoffman
[02:42:56] <Ted.h> Github usage is the general topic; at issue this time is a draft that gives a path to using github.
[02:43:21] <Ted.h> With datatracker integration that would create a repo etc.
[02:44:02] <Ted.h> Paul: put out a call for working group discussion of usages of github.  No chance that this will create a requirement, prohibition, or strictures on how to use github.
[02:44:38] <Ted.h> Paul: the mic line will be the most interesting part of the BoF—join to speak and listen in.
[02:45:11] <Ted.h> Paul: some are really into it, others not so much.  True BoF, not really aiming at a specific result.
[02:45:20] <Ted.h> Murray: Wednesday at 13:50.
[02:45:55] <Ted.h> No one speaks about RATS.
[02:46:04] <Ted.h> No WGs opened since last time.
[02:46:12] <Ted.h> John Levine:  EAI and mail authentication.
[02:47:15] <Ted.h> SPF/DKIM/DMARC and EAI mail interaction all either underspecified or unspecified.  This draft updates them to describe how this works.
[02:47:37] Kaustubh Inamdar joins the room
[02:47:39] <Ted.h> He has code, and the code works.
[02:48:10] <Ted.h> SPF and DKIM are standards track, DMARC is informational; he would like to update them all at once.
[02:48:35] <Ted.h> Kurt Anderson: the DMARC working group has two documents which reference this.
[02:49:00] <Ted.h> Murray: ARC won't refer to a dead document, it would be held.
[02:49:53] <John Klensin> MIC:  The EAI WG actually reached out to DKIM (and IIR SPF) to try to get this sorted and was basically blown off.   I agree that addressing this in careful way is appropriate and overdue.
[02:50:10] <Ted.h> Barry Leiba:  I agree that it would not be good to break this up, but if DMARC creates a standardized track version, it would be more difficult for that version to obsolete
[02:51:18] <Ted.h> Kurt Anderssen:  is this something we can just take this into the DMARC working group and do this there?
[02:51:38] <Ted.h> Barry Leiba:  that was my next statement, as DMARC chair
[02:51:54] <Ted.h> Alexey (jumping back) rechartering is easy if you know what you are doing.
[02:52:04] <Ted.h> Cullen:  Open Microphone/AOB
[02:52:31] <Ted.h> Summary of previous item: DMARC recharters to include this, and it goes there.  Alexey request updated charter text this week.
[02:52:45] <John Klensin> Just be sure that the folks who were active in EAI and who are not following DMARC are at least alerted to this and given an opportunity to comment and be heard.
[02:52:50] <Sean Turner> minutes are in on etherpad
[02:52:57] <Ted.h> Aaron Falk: as TAPS working group chair.  
[02:53:06] Sean Leonard joins the room
[02:53:57] <Ted.h> I showed up here a while ago as Transport Services API guy to discuss how it expresses desiderata to transport protocols (this work is in TSV).
[02:54:10] Kaustubh Inamdar leaves the room
[02:54:24] <Ted.h> For use with usual suspects, plus QUIC, MPTCP, etc.  Make it easier for APPs folks to update to new transport protocols.
[02:54:30] Sean Leonard leaves the room
[02:54:33] Sean Leonard joins the room
[02:54:36] <Ted.h> WG has been chewing at this for several years, with some vendor engagement.
[02:54:49] fluffy@cisco.com leaves the room
[02:55:10] <Ted.h> Would be good for the APPs folk to engage at this point, and see what course corrections might be needed at this point.
[02:55:32] <Ted.h> Please read the TAPS interface specification and make sure the abstractions work.
[02:55:59] <Ted.h> Adam: you might want to send a message to the ICE WG mailing list, as some of those folks have experience south of this API.
[02:56:17] <Ted.h> Aaron: we're aware that's an issue, good suggestion to approach the WG.
[02:56:44] <Ted.h> Ben Campbell and Adam conclave in the center aisle, and the meeting concludes.
[02:56:51] <Ted.h> Thanks everyone.
[02:56:57] Ted.h leaves the room
[02:57:16] g.e.montenegro leaves the room
[02:57:41] Barry Leiba leaves the room
[02:57:42] Meetecho leaves the room
[02:57:48] pitinan kooarmornpatana leaves the room
[02:57:50] Robert Sparks leaves the room
[02:57:55] Alice Mahoney leaves the room
[02:57:59] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[02:57:59] Mary Barnes leaves the room
[02:57:59] John Klensin leaves the room
[02:57:59] Yoshiro Yoneya leaves the room
[02:57:59] Sean Leonard leaves the room
[02:57:59] Viraphan Samadi leaves the room
[02:57:59] Jim Fenton leaves the room
[02:58:36] shinta leaves the room
[03:00:27] resnick leaves the room
[03:00:27] Sean Turner leaves the room
[03:00:36] Sean Turner joins the room
[03:00:43] Spamvictim leaves the room
[03:00:46] Spamvictim joins the room
[03:00:59] jholland leaves the room
[03:01:02] blassey leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[03:01:05] Sean Turner leaves the room
[03:01:26] Spamvictim leaves the room
[03:02:13] Kurt Andersen leaves the room
[03:04:55] Jean Mahoney joins the room
[03:05:30] Jean Mahoney leaves the room
[03:06:22] Spamvictim joins the room
[03:07:25] Barry Leiba joins the room
[03:07:41] Spamvictim leaves the room
[03:08:19] Spamvictim joins the room
[03:08:32] Kurt Andersen joins the room
[03:10:43] frodek leaves the room
[03:13:24] sftcd leaves the room
[03:15:01] bubbelman joins the room
[03:17:28] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[03:19:14] bubbelman leaves the room
[03:21:48] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[03:22:40] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[03:22:45] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room
[03:24:02] Dan York leaves the room
[03:24:35] blassey joins the room
[03:30:01] Spamvictim leaves the room
[03:30:31] jholland joins the room
[03:31:08] Martin Thomson leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[03:31:09] Martin Thomson joins the room
[03:36:15] Barry Leiba leaves the room
[03:54:54] Sean Turner joins the room
[03:55:22] Sean Turner leaves the room
[03:57:15] yone leaves the room
[03:57:51] Sean Turner joins the room
[03:58:13] Kurt Andersen leaves the room
[03:59:21] Sean Turner leaves the room
[03:59:56] Martin Thomson leaves the room
[04:03:29] Kurt Andersen joins the room
[04:04:49] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Connection failed: connection closed
[04:04:56] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[04:05:18] Sean Turner joins the room
[04:05:18] Sean Turner leaves the room
[04:08:45] CJXwQEB8 leaves the room
[04:11:16] Sean Turner joins the room
[04:13:37] blassey leaves the room
[04:14:45] Sean Turner leaves the room
[04:16:39] Ted.h joins the room
[04:16:56] Ted.h leaves the room
[04:26:07] blassey joins the room
[04:26:49] blassey leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[04:26:53] blassey joins the room
[04:38:47] blassey leaves the room
[04:42:27] jholland leaves the room
[05:30:54] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[05:30:54] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[05:31:49] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[05:31:52] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[05:32:19] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Connection failed: connection closed
[05:32:23] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[05:34:21] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[05:34:24] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[05:34:44] Sean Turner joins the room
[05:35:09] Sean Turner leaves the room
[05:48:12] Sean Turner joins the room
[05:48:44] Sean Turner leaves the room
[05:50:19] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Connection failed: host is unreachable
[05:51:22] Sean Turner joins the room
[05:51:51] Sean Turner leaves the room
[05:54:32] Sean Turner joins the room
[05:58:18] Sean Turner leaves the room
[06:38:11] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[06:54:49] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[06:54:51] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[07:04:13] blassey joins the room
[07:47:32] blassey leaves the room
[07:48:13] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[07:48:15] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[07:50:42] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[07:50:45] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[08:51:23] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[08:51:26] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[08:52:23] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[08:52:25] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[09:10:23] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[09:10:23] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[09:43:39] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[09:43:39] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[09:45:07] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[09:45:09] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[11:34:01] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[11:34:01] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[11:36:14] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[11:36:16] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[11:44:24] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[11:44:36] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[12:15:25] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Connection failed: host is unreachable
[15:44:19] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[16:24:32] Magnus Westerlund leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[16:24:32] Magnus Westerlund joins the room
[23:23:22] Kurt Andersen leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!