IETF
eppext
eppext@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, November 5, 2015< ^ >
Antoin has set the subject to: EPPEXT WG
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:07:14] naptee joins the room
[02:28:10] naptee leaves the room
[04:05:52] shollenbeck joins the room
[04:06:26] shollenbeck has set the subject to: EPPEXT WG Meeting at IETF-94
[04:06:37] shollenbeck leaves the room
[04:31:46] naptee joins the room
[04:55:58] naptee leaves the room
[05:04:18] naptee joins the room
[05:07:54] JimG joins the room
[05:17:34] shollenbeck joins the room
[05:30:53] Rik Ribbers joins the room
[05:33:45] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[05:37:34] Jim Galvin joins the room
[05:40:51] Jim Galvin leaves the room
[05:41:05] Jim Galvin joins the room
[05:44:14] Jim Galvin leaves the room
[05:45:06] Scott Hollenbeck joins the room
[05:46:13] Scott Hollenbeck leaves the room
[05:46:14] Rik Ribbers leaves the room
[05:46:40] xie jiagui joins the room
[05:46:45] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[06:03:02] naptee leaves the room
[06:06:02] Antoin joins the room
[06:06:10] naptee joins the room
[06:07:15] Rik Ribbers joins the room
[06:11:44] Meetecho joins the room
[06:13:02] Noguchi Shoji joins the room
[06:15:10] <shollenbeck> meetecho: are we ready?
[06:15:20] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[06:15:31] James Gould joins the room
[06:15:37] <Antoin> My link still says it’s too early…
[06:15:44] <shollenbeck> try again
[06:15:45] <Rik Ribbers> Hello all I will be your jabberscribe. If you are not in the room please let me know. If you want me to say something at the mic let me know
[06:16:04] Jim Galvin joins the room
[06:16:16] xie jiagui is now known as Xie Jiagui
[06:16:35] Antoin Verschuren joins the room
[06:16:48] ulrich joins the room
[06:17:21] <Lorenzo Miniero> Antoin it becomes active 5 minutes before the event
[06:17:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> so that's why it didn't allow you in before that
[06:18:00] <Rik Ribbers> test succesful Antoin!
[06:18:26] Linlin Zhou joins the room
[06:20:03] marco@nl joins the room
[06:20:27] <Rik Ribbers> Scott speaking
[06:20:37] <Rik Ribbers> Jim speaking
[06:20:51] Hugo Kobayashi joins the room
[06:21:06] <Rik Ribbers> slide agenda
[06:21:29] <Rik Ribbers> antoin speaking
[06:21:34] <Rik Ribbers> yes we heard you
[06:21:46] <Rik Ribbers> jim speaking
[06:21:50] Noguchi Shoji leaves the room
[06:22:09] <Rik Ribbers> yes!
[06:22:29] Yoshiro Yoneya joins the room
[06:22:40] Alan Tan joins the room
[06:22:47] <Rik Ribbers> note well presented
[06:23:00] Noguchi Shoji joins the room
[06:23:13] Директор Области joins the room
[06:23:13] <Rik Ribbers> slide document status
[06:23:46] <Rik Ribbers> Barry Leiba at the mic
[06:23:50] Frederico A C Neves joins the room
[06:24:24] <Rik Ribbers> Jim speaking
[06:24:53] <Rik Ribbers> slide document status (WG in progress)
[06:25:11] <Rik Ribbers> Yes
[06:25:32] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Galvin speaking
[06:26:06] <Antoin Verschuren> I believe there are slides from James about this agenda item...
[06:26:17] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[06:26:57] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Galvin
[06:27:00] <Rik Ribbers> speaking
[06:27:13] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[06:28:01] <marco@nl> Rik on the mike
[06:28:13] <marco@nl> (mic)
[06:31:05] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Galvin speaking
[06:31:52] <Rik Ribbers> ulrich raising his hand
[06:32:27] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Galvin speaking
[06:33:52] <shollenbeck> @JamesGould: do you want us to show slides?
[06:34:09] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[06:35:00] CLAIR LEE joins the room
[06:37:06] <Rik Ribbers> Jim galvin speaking
[06:37:25] <Rik Ribbers> Scott speaking
[06:39:21] <Rik Ribbers> Slide document Status (not yet WG docs)
[06:40:49] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-allocation-token/
[06:43:53] <Rik Ribbers> James Galvin speaking
[06:44:47] <Rik Ribbers> Patrick Medzev at the mic
[06:45:22] <Rik Ribbers> Mevzek
[06:45:57] <Rik Ribbers> Ulrich Wisser at the mic
[06:46:22] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould speaking
[06:46:58] <Rik Ribbers> patrick Mevzek at the mic
[06:47:53] <Rik Ribbers> Scott speaking
[06:48:01] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould Speaking
[06:48:26] <Rik Ribbers> Jim speaking about https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-change-poll/
[06:49:45] CLAIR LEE leaves the room
[06:53:00] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould speaking about https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-epp-rdap-status-mapping/
[06:54:47] <Rik Ribbers> Scott Hollenbeck at the mic
[06:55:47] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Galvin speaking
[06:56:19] <Rik Ribbers> Andrew Newton at the ic
[06:56:21] <Rik Ribbers> mic
[06:56:56] <Rik Ribbers> Peter Koch at the mic
[06:57:41] <Rik Ribbers> Ning Kong speaking
[06:57:54] <Rik Ribbers> iv. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller/
   v. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-mapping/
[07:00:43] <Antoin Verschuren> The new filenames make more sense to me.
[07:00:56] <James Gould> +1
[07:01:21] <Rik Ribbers> +1 from me will goto mic after
[07:01:28] <Rik Ribbers> presentation
[07:02:11] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould speaking
[07:02:49] <Rik Ribbers> me at the mic
[07:02:57] <marco@nl> Rik at the mic
[07:03:38] Akira Shibuya joins the room
[07:03:52] Audric Schiltknecht joins the room
[07:04:26] naptee leaves the room
[07:05:55] <Rik Ribbers> Andrew Newton at the mic
[07:06:25] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[07:07:39] <Xie Jiagui> hummmmm
[07:08:05] barkha bahl joins the room
[07:08:19] <Rik Ribbers> Ulrich Wisser at the mic
[07:09:09] barkha bahl leaves the room
[07:09:28] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould speaking
[07:09:43] <Rik Ribbers> Frederderico at the mic
[07:10:00] <Rik Ribbers> Frederico Nevis
[07:10:15] <Rik Ribbers> Edward Lewis at the mic
[07:10:36] <Xie Jiagui> Yeah,error click on the image. :)
[07:10:50] <Rik Ribbers> Patrick Mevzek on the mic
[07:10:59] <Rik Ribbers> Scott Hollenback
[07:11:02] <Rik Ribbers> at the mic
[07:11:41] <Rik Ribbers> barry leiba : no
[07:11:46] <Rik Ribbers> need to change
[07:11:56] <Rik Ribbers> James Galvin speaking
[07:12:27] <Rik Ribbers> Barry Leiba at the mic
[07:12:51] <Rik Ribbers> James Galvin speaking
[07:13:20] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[07:13:28] naptee joins the room
[07:13:40] <Rik Ribbers>     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-eppext-verificationcode/
[07:14:52] <Rik Ribbers> second draft https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping/
[07:20:14] <Antoin Verschuren> This very much looks like the validation for ENUM (remember that ;-)).
[07:21:09] <Antoin Verschuren> No need to say that at the mike, but it might be good reference to investigate how that was set up..
[07:21:35] <Rik Ribbers> @antoin: ack
[07:21:40] Meetecho leaves the room
[07:21:42] <Jim Galvin> @antoin - yes :-)
[07:25:00] <Linlin Zhou> As I know, the verification profiles are usually pictures or ID card or company license. Is it proper to use EPP
[07:25:08] <marco@nl>     Rik at the mic
[07:25:12] <Linlin Zhou> to transfer pictures?
[07:26:55] <Rik Ribbers> Ning kong at the mic
[07:28:13] <Xie Jiagui> To Ning, TCP
[07:28:38] <Rik Ribbers> @linlin goto to mic?
[07:29:29] <Rik Ribbers> Andrew Newton
[07:29:40] <Rik Ribbers> Ning Kong at mic
[07:30:20] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould at the mic
[07:30:34] <Rik Ribbers> James Gould speaking
[07:30:46] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould not on the mic but speaking
[07:30:50] <Linlin Zhou> @Rik No need. Ning has proposed my concerns.
[07:31:01] <Rik Ribbers> @lin thought so.
[07:31:32] <Rik Ribbers> peter koch at the ic
[07:31:36] <Rik Ribbers> ic = mic
[07:32:21] <Rik Ribbers> Edward Lewis at the mic
[07:34:18] <Rik Ribbers> confusion in the room..
[07:34:18] Alan Tan leaves the room
[07:35:05] <Rik Ribbers> more confusion
[07:35:10] <Rik Ribbers> andy newton at the mic
[07:35:24] <Rik Ribbers> scott hollenbeck.
[07:35:45] <Rik Ribbers> barry leiba at the mic
[07:36:13] <Rik Ribbers> peter koch at the mic
[07:36:41] <Rik Ribbers> edward lewis at the mic
[07:36:51] <Antoin Verschuren> or no concern at all for informational but only this informational about the chinese regulation...
[07:38:56] <Xie Jiagui> As the co-author of the nv-mapping, I do think it should adopt by the WG. For it can be used in other country.
[07:39:27] Di Ma joins the room
[07:40:00] <James Gould> hummmmm
[07:40:08] <James Gould> No, not a concern
[07:40:24] <Rik Ribbers> peter koch at the mic
[07:41:11] <Rik Ribbers> is the WG opposed to taken onboard Informational
[07:41:15] <James Gould> hummmmm
[07:41:34] <Rik Ribbers> yes silence no loud hummmm
[07:42:20] <Rik Ribbers> slide 8
[07:43:32] <marco@nl> Rik at the mic
[07:44:34] <Antoin Verschuren> I have a question on more documents....
[07:45:03] <Rik Ribbers> what's the question?
[07:45:36] <Antoin Verschuren> There are two I-Ds in relation to data escrow.  1.<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow/>   Authors     Francisco Arias     Gustavo Lozano     Shoji Noguchi  2.<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping/>   Authors     Francisco Arias     Gustavo Lozano     Shoji Noguchi     James Gould (jgould@verisign.com)      Chethan Thippeswamy (cthippeswamy@verisign.com)   In order to publish these individual drafts as a standards track document, the drafts have been reviewed by Barry as AD since this March. However it seems to be suspended...  The current active authors, Gustavo, James and Shoji, would like to publish the drafts as a standards track document.
[07:46:24] <Rik Ribbers> edward lewis
[07:46:28] <Rik Ribbers> at the mic
[07:46:57] <Rik Ribbers> Patrick Medvek at the mic
[07:47:06] Frederico A C Neves leaves the room
[07:48:43] Di Ma leaves the room
[07:48:57] Di Ma joins the room
[07:49:01] <Yoshiro Yoneya> Jiankang Yao at mic
[07:49:11] <Rik Ribbers> Jiankang yao at the mic
[07:49:25] <Rik Ribbers> thank Yoshiro!
[07:49:35] <Rik Ribbers> Ulrich wisser at the mic
[07:49:39] JimG leaves the room
[07:50:11] <Rik Ribbers> Jim gould  speaking
[07:50:14] JimG joins the room
[07:50:29] <Rik Ribbers> Ulrich Wisser at the mic
[07:50:36] Jim Galvin leaves the room
[07:51:40] Jim Galvin joins the room
[07:51:48] <Rik Ribbers> Jim gould speaking
[07:52:14] <Rik Ribbers> Scott Hollenbeck at the mic
[07:52:46] Chris Klein joins the room
[07:53:00] <Antoin Verschuren> 2 in ad-review, 1 in wglc, 1 addedd.
[07:53:31] <Rik Ribbers> Edward Lewis speaking
[07:53:44] Di Ma leaves the room
[07:53:51] Frederico A C Neves joins the room
[07:54:00] <Rik Ribbers> Peter Koch at the mic
[07:54:07] Di Ma joins the room
[07:55:11] <Rik Ribbers> Jim Gould speaking
[07:55:21] <Linlin Zhou> I believe that the nv draft also does not specifies the common solution or interface for real name verification in China.
[07:55:26] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[07:55:42] <Di Ma> +1
[07:56:45] <Xie Jiagui> @Linlin Zhou  you can type  what you think and solution in the mail lists.
[07:56:57] Директор Области leaves the room
[07:57:12] <Xie Jiagui> since it is already submitted to the eppext,:)
[07:58:04] <Rik Ribbers> hello 46siqxx8…. what is your realname? That makes it easier to tell who is commenting
[07:59:05] <Antoin Verschuren> Rik, you can also look in the meetecho room where the real names appear that also show up in the jabber room....
[07:59:26] <Rik Ribbers> ok Antoin, where to find it?
[07:59:27] <Audric Schiltknecht> Rik: Xie Jiagui‎
[07:59:30] Директор Области joins the room
[07:59:52] <Rik Ribbers> thx Audric!
[08:00:24] <Xie Jiagui> thanks Audric and Rik. :)
[08:00:59] Rik Ribbers_6133 joins the room
[08:01:29] Antoin Verschuren leaves the room
[08:01:52] Antoin Verschuren joins the room
[08:02:12] <Rik Ribbers_6133> ok I'm in meetecho now!
[08:04:06] <marco@nl> Rik at the mic
[08:04:22] <Antoin Verschuren> We can allways add new milesones...
[08:04:52] Malay Bandyapadhyay joins the room
[08:05:31] Meetecho joins the room
[08:05:44] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Scott speaking
[08:06:27] <Rik Ribbers_6133> yes loud no silence
[08:06:52] Malay Bandyapadhyay leaves the room
[08:06:58] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Jim speaking
[08:08:14] Di Ma leaves the room
[08:08:33] <Rik Ribbers_6133> jiangkang Yao at the mic
[08:09:37] <marco@nl> RIk at the mic
[08:10:27] <Linlin Zhou> Maybe nv draft should be reconsidered. I think the WG has no agreement on this draft if I don't miss anything..
[08:10:29] <marco@nl> (would make a great T-shirt for you, Rik: "Rik at the mic" ;-) )
[08:12:38] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Gustavo Lozano at the mice
[08:12:40] <Rik Ribbers_6133> mic
[08:12:47] <Antoin Verschuren> I think there's quite some progress on the reseller drafts as well...
[08:12:55] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Marc Blanchet at the mic
[08:13:48] <Antoin Verschuren> We're grouping because we're a small workinggroup with few resources....
[08:14:58] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Scott Hollenbeck
[08:15:02] <Rik Ribbers_6133> speaking
[08:15:28] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Andy newton at the mic
[08:15:37] <Antoin Verschuren> Agree.
[08:17:23] <Rik Ribbers_6133> marc blanchet at the mic
[08:17:51] <Linlin Zhou> @Chair Is nv draft included in WG document?
[08:18:14] <Antoin Verschuren> There was some concensus on the mailinglist to remove the references to ICANN.
[08:18:35] <Rik Ribbers_6133> @linlin in the line
[08:18:53] <Rik Ribbers_6133> peter in front of me ;-)
[08:19:09] <Linlin Zhou> @Rik Thanks
[08:22:15] <marco@nl> Rik at the mic
[08:22:27] <Jim Galvin> yes LinLin
[08:22:54] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Andy Newton at the mic
[08:23:17] <Rik Ribbers_6133> edward lewis at the mic
[08:23:56] Audric Schiltknecht leaves the room: La machine se met en veille
[08:24:12] <Rik Ribbers_6133> jim Galvin speaking
[08:24:31] Hugo Kobayashi leaves the room
[08:24:35] <Antoin Verschuren> Thank you very much Ning and Scott for your support!
[08:24:53] <Meetecho> glad we could be of help! (y)
[08:25:00] shollenbeck leaves the room
[08:25:02] Yoshiro Yoneya leaves the room
[08:25:02] <Rik Ribbers_6133> Jabber Scribe out!
[08:25:03] <Linlin Zhou> I don't have the memory that WG has agreement on including nv draft. Maybe I miss somthing.
[08:25:09] James Gould leaves the room
[08:25:13] Rik Ribbers leaves the room
[08:25:18] <Linlin Zhou> anyway thanks chair
[08:25:19] <Jim Galvin> yes, it is listed currently in group 2
[08:25:23] Meetecho leaves the room
[08:25:35] <Jim Galvin> oh wait, which document are you talking about Linlin?
[08:25:36] marco@nl leaves the room
[08:25:40] Noguchi Shoji leaves the room
[08:25:41] Frederico A C Neves leaves the room
[08:25:44] <Linlin Zhou> nv draft
[08:25:48] <JimG> right
[08:25:51] <JimG> yes it is included
[08:26:05] <JimG> james talked about it along with the verificationcode document
[08:26:05] <Linlin Zhou> ok, thank you.
[08:26:12] <JimG> it is currently in group 2
[08:26:15] Rik Ribbers_6133 leaves the room
[08:26:23] <JimG> but james asked to have it moved up to group 1
[08:26:30] <JimG> you'll see that discussion on the mailing list
[08:26:42] Jim Galvin leaves the room
[08:26:42] <Linlin Zhou> alright
[08:26:44] naptee leaves the room
[08:26:57] Директор Области leaves the room
[08:27:16] <JimG> thanks Linlin.  See you next time!
[08:27:24] <Linlin Zhou> see you
[08:27:49] ulrich leaves the room
[08:28:37] JimG leaves the room
[08:28:37] Chris Klein leaves the room
[08:28:37] Antoin Verschuren leaves the room
[08:28:37] Linlin Zhou leaves the room
[08:28:37] Xie Jiagui leaves the room
[08:38:59] Директор Области joins the room
[08:39:13] Akira Shibuya leaves the room
[08:41:44] Директор Области leaves the room
[08:43:42] Rik Ribbers joins the room
[08:49:11] Rik Ribbers leaves the room
[08:56:54] ulrich joins the room
[09:10:14] naptee joins the room
[09:18:41] Antoin leaves the room
[09:34:17] Antoin joins the room
[09:43:37] ulrich leaves the room
[09:45:08] naptee leaves the room
[10:02:42] Antoin joins the room
[10:02:42] Antoin leaves the room
[10:23:00] Antoin joins the room
[10:23:00] Antoin leaves the room
[10:28:55] naptee joins the room
[10:30:34] Antoin leaves the room
[10:33:00] Antoin joins the room
[10:33:06] naptee leaves the room
[11:18:09] Antoin leaves the room
[11:19:40] ulrich joins the room
[11:20:10] Antoin joins the room
[11:33:17] ulrich leaves the room
[13:18:48] ulrich joins the room
[13:19:04] ulrich leaves the room
[14:31:26] naptee joins the room
[15:32:51] naptee leaves the room
[15:47:07] naptee joins the room
[16:20:19] naptee leaves the room
[17:15:22] Antoin joins the room
[22:58:40] Antoin joins the room
[22:59:44] Antoin leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!