IETF
idr
idr@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, March 24, 2015< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[20:17:23] Pratima Kini joins the room
[20:18:18] Randy Bush joins the room
[20:19:35] aretana joins the room
[20:19:45] rhansen joins the room
[20:19:49] Wes George joins the room
[20:19:55] Jeffrey Haas joins the room
[20:20:08] <Jeffrey Haas> Chair status slide.
[20:21:10] Meetecho joins the room
[20:21:25] <Meetecho> is the mic of the current speaker on? it's almost inaudible in the audio feed
[20:21:31] <Meetecho> other mics sound fine apparently
[20:21:47] <Jeffrey Haas> better?
[20:21:47] <Randy Bush> can not hear sue
[20:21:52] g g joins the room
[20:22:01] <Randy Bush> can hear john
[20:22:22] <Jeffrey Haas> mic was dead battery. getting it dealt with.
[20:22:51] steve ulrich joins the room
[20:23:09] <Jeffrey Haas> sue on main chair mic now.
[20:23:55] <Jeffrey Haas> remote attendance may be wise considering the lack of chairs.
[20:24:05] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: idr work for may
[20:24:23] Eduardo Reis joins the room
[20:25:03] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Virtual interims.
[20:25:18] <Jeffrey Haas> sue now on mic with fresh batteries.
[20:25:47] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Agenda(1)
[20:25:55] g g leaves the room
[20:26:48] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: AS migration
[20:26:53] <Jeffrey Haas> slide - substantial issues
[20:27:43] Wes George leaves the room
[20:28:17] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Proposed resolution - intro
[20:29:37] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Proposed resolution - vendor implementations
[20:30:40]    joins the room
[20:30:40]    leaves the room
[20:30:46] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: same name, next slide
[20:32:08] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Discussion.
[20:32:10] <Jeffrey Haas> Questions?
[20:32:11] amorris joins the room
[20:32:15] <Jeffrey Haas> John at mic.
[20:32:20]    joins the room
[20:32:20]    leaves the room
[20:33:13] <Jeffrey Haas> Eric rosen at mic.
[20:33:45] <Jeffrey Haas> Sriram at mic
[20:35:02] <Jeffrey Haas> Alvaro at mic
[20:35:48] g g joins the room
[20:36:41] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: BGP wide communities - robert raszuk
[20:36:48] Wes George joins the room
[20:37:00] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: Goals
[20:37:01] g g leaves the room
[20:38:30] amorris leaves the room
[20:38:51] ida leung joins the room
[20:39:13] ida leung leaves the room
[20:39:20] aretana leaves the room
[20:39:43] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide: encoding
[20:39:55] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: encoding - container type 1
[20:40:38] <Randy Bush> i would hope that a few more years gestation could make it even more complex
[20:40:54] Satoshi Usui joins the room
[20:41:16] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: registered wide community values
[20:42:26] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: conclusion
[20:43:12] <Jeffrey Haas> questions?
[20:44:20] <Jeffrey Haas> Next presentation: bgp timestamp. Stéphane Litkowski presenting.
[20:46:28] <Jeffrey Haas> Slide changes from -00
[20:48:13] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: next steps
[20:48:57] <Jeffrey Haas> questions.
[20:49:06] <Jeffrey Haas> at mic, Robert Raszuk
[20:50:26] <Jeffrey Haas> Robin from Huawei
[20:51:47] <Jeffrey Haas> Next pres: bgp rtc-interas
[20:53:13] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: changes
[20:54:51] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: next step
[20:55:45] <Jeffrey Haas> questino?
[20:56:00] <Jeffrey Haas> tony p - related to pruning of hierarchical rr?
[20:56:34] <Jeffrey Haas> presentation: flowspec interfaceset updates.
[20:57:08] David Lamparter joins the room
[20:57:27] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: changes
[20:57:48] Sandy Murphy joins the room
[20:58:23] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: next steps.
[20:58:57] <Jeffrey Haas> acee lindem on mic
[20:59:16] <Jeffrey Haas> questions from jabber?
[21:00:21] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: segment routing bgpl egress peer engg. extensions - stefano pravidi presenting.
[21:01:16] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: -02 update
[21:02:06] <Jeffrey Haas> questions?
[21:02:31] mustard joins the room
[21:03:26] Doug Montgomery joins the room
[21:03:37] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: Advertising per-node admin tags in bgp ls
[21:03:44] <Jeffrey Haas> presented by Pushpassis Sarkar.
[21:03:59] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: summary
[21:04:27] <Jeffrey Haas> meetecho attendees - is the speaker in video view and clear on audio?
[21:04:46] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: prior art (2)
[21:05:28] <Jeffrey Haas> prior art(3)
[21:05:58] <Jeffrey Haas> prior art(4)
[21:06:49] <Jeffrey Haas> prior art(5)
[21:06:55] Andrew Yourtchenko_n joins the room
[21:07:37] <Jeffrey Haas> prior art(6) (pg 8)
[21:07:43] <Jeffrey Haas> … 9
[21:07:53] <Jeffrey Haas> slide: draft proposal
[21:09:03] <Jeffrey Haas> … (2)
[21:09:30] James Dishongh joins the room
[21:09:30] <Jeffrey Haas> implementation guidelines
[21:10:47] <Jeffrey Haas> next steps
[21:10:48] <Jeffrey Haas> questions?
[21:11:31] <Jeffrey Haas> robin from huawei
[21:12:23] Eduardo Reis leaves the room
[21:12:36] <Jeffrey Haas> Stéphane from Orange
[21:13:13] Sandy Murphy leaves the room
[21:13:31] Eduardo Reis joins the room
[21:13:55] Sandy Murphy joins the room
[21:14:13] <Jeffrey Haas> Pres: bgp NH caps. Bruno Rijsman presenting.
[21:17:05] slm joins the room
[21:18:30] <Jeffrey Haas> questions?
[21:18:37] <Jeffrey Haas> Hannes Gredler at mic.
[21:19:28] Satoshi Usui leaves the room
[21:19:36] <David Lamparter> (mic) this is used on each individual route? how does this relate to draft-ietf-idr-bgp-nh-cost / would it be possible to use in the new SAFI introduced by that?
[21:19:54] <Jeffrey Haas> will channel
[21:20:47] <David Lamparter> yep will send
[21:21:01] <David Lamparter> thanks for relaying :)
[21:21:05] <Jeffrey Haas> np
[21:21:15] <Jeffrey Haas> Robin from huawei
[21:21:18] <Jeffrey Haas> )
[21:21:51] akatlas joins the room
[21:26:03] <Jeffrey Haas> next pres: bgp model for service provider networks
[21:26:07] <Jeffrey Haas> anees shaikh presenting
[21:27:22] Don OConnor joins the room
[21:30:37] Don OConnor leaves the room
[21:30:59] <Jeffrey Haas> questions?
[21:31:36] <Jeffrey Haas> Presentation: yang data model for bgp. keyur patel presenting.
[21:36:05] <Jeffrey Haas> Methods for detection and mitigations of bgp route leaks.  Sriram from NIST.
[21:36:14] akatlas leaves the room
[21:38:33] James Dishongh leaves the room
[21:44:13] Pratima Kini leaves the room
[21:45:49] Mike Baer joins the room
[21:50:37] <Jeffrey Haas> presentation: service oriented mpls path programming. robin from huawei
[21:56:57] akatlas joins the room
[22:01:59] <Jeffrey Haas> presentation: bgp-lu for hsdn label distribution. luyuan feng presenting.
[22:03:01] Doug Montgomery leaves the room
[22:03:32] mustard leaves the room
[22:03:33] mustard joins the room
[22:03:42] Doug Montgomery joins the room
[22:07:57] James Dishongh joins the room
[22:13:05] <Jeffrey Haas> last presentation bgp extensions for bier. presenting Xiaohu hu
[22:15:42] eric wu joins the room
[22:18:31] <Jeffrey Haas> q?
[22:18:47] <Jeffrey Haas> EOF
[22:18:48] Jeffrey Haas leaves the room
[22:19:13] Wes George leaves the room
[22:19:32] Randy Bush leaves the room
[22:19:37] Doug Montgomery leaves the room
[22:19:44] Eduardo Reis leaves the room
[22:21:47] David Lamparter leaves the room
[22:22:16] Mike Baer leaves the room
[22:22:52] slm leaves the room
[22:23:47] Sandy Murphy leaves the room
[22:23:47] Andrew Yourtchenko_n leaves the room
[22:25:29] steve ulrich leaves the room
[22:27:25] mustard leaves the room
[22:27:40] akatlas leaves the room
[22:28:52] Meetecho leaves the room
[22:30:58] Wes George joins the room
[22:33:23] Wes George leaves the room
[22:34:15] aretana joins the room
[22:34:43] Doug Montgomery joins the room
[22:34:44] aretana leaves the room
[22:35:40] slm joins the room
[22:39:00] akatlas joins the room
[22:40:21] akatlas leaves the room
[22:40:29] Doug Montgomery leaves the room
[22:40:34] akatlas joins the room
[22:41:15] akatlas leaves the room
[22:49:32] steve ulrich joins the room
[22:49:38] steve ulrich leaves the room
[22:58:33] slm leaves the room
[23:00:07] James Dishongh leaves the room
[23:03:28] slm joins the room
[23:20:46] rhansen leaves the room
[23:21:54] rhansen joins the room
[23:40:33] slm leaves the room
[23:47:28] rhansen leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!