[15:24:25] --- nov has joined
[15:24:29] --- nov has left
[15:25:15] --- Martin has joined
[15:30:15] <Martin > No one is here
[16:05:03] --- bcn_salzburg has joined
[16:05:28] <Martin > Currently at presentation about ULE security requirements
[16:05:36] <Martin > slide 2 (security requiremnts)
[16:05:48] <Martin > next slide
[16:05:54] <Martin > secure ule sndu format
[16:06:35] <Martin > slides are here
[16:06:35] <Martin > https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66
[16:07:54] <Martin > next slide
[16:07:59] <bcn_salzburg> hello Martin, sorry about being late with jabbering... and thanks^4 the pointer to the slides
[16:08:15] <Martin > Hi
[16:08:26] <Martin > you are welcome
[16:09:05] <Martin > Slide is now "future plan"
[16:09:22] <bcn_salzburg> unfortunately the audio is quite low level, so is fairly difficult to follow... could someone ask speaker to get closer to the micro please
[16:09:49] <Martin > done
[16:10:17] <bcn_salzburg> merci vielmals
[16:10:30] <Martin > Bitte schön :-)
[16:13:02] <Martin > Now draft-cruickshank.ipdvb-sec-02.txt
[16:13:11] <Martin > Slide 1:draft status - 1
[16:14:47] <Martin > Next slde:
[16:14:51] <Martin > Changes since draft v1q
[16:15:57] <Martin > Next slide
[16:16:04] <Martin > general sndu format with security
[16:16:39] <Martin > Next slide: detailed secure ule...
[16:17:05] <Martin > next slide: discussions on the mailing list
[16:18:47] <Martin > next slide: future plans
[16:19:20] <Martin > end of presentation!
[16:20:00] <bcn_salzburg> Delay of streaming seems to be in the order of 10 seconds?
[16:20:12] <Martin > The audio streaming?
[16:20:18] <Martin > Probably yes.
[16:20:19] <bcn_salzburg> yes
[16:20:35] <Martin > Next presentation by Axel Jahn
[16:20:42] <Martin > Done by Gorry
[16:20:43] <Martin > :-)
[16:22:26] <Martin > DVB-S2 Encapsulation - GBS activities
[16:22:52] <Martin > slide 1: What is GSE
[16:24:41] <Martin > Slide is GSE protocol: main features
[16:25:47] <Martin > Next slide: GSE protocol: Full PDU
[16:26:51] <Martin > Next slide: GSE protocol: fragmented PDU
[16:28:04] <Martin > next slide: full pdu
[16:28:16] <Martin > (shuffling slides...)
[16:28:21] <Martin > next slides: conclusions
[16:30:31] <Martin > End of presentation
[16:31:13] <Martin > Now presentation about "Requirements for IP encap for DVB-S2"
[16:31:31] <Martin > draft-contillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-02/03
[16:34:50] <Martin > Slide "What is new in v.02"
[16:36:26] <Martin > next slide: pending issues
[16:37:56] <Martin > next slide: what next
[16:40:15] <bcn_salzburg> slide already changd?
[16:40:25] <Martin > jup!
[16:40:30] <Martin > it is now conclusions
[16:40:33] <Martin > missed it
[16:40:54] <bcn_salzburg> no prob
[16:41:59] <bcn_salzburg> question: do the differences between DVB-S and DVB-S2 justify the work in ipdvb?
[16:44:19] <bcn_salzburg> in other words, isn´t s2 so much different from S and MPEG-2 TS based IPDVB that it would more ask for a IPoverS2 or IPoverVCM?
[16:45:33] <Martin > Next presentation
[16:45:34] <Martin > ULE Extension formats for DVB-S2
[16:45:37] <Martin > Slide 1:
[16:45:39] <Martin > ULE and GSE
[16:47:13] <Martin > next slide: Format for ts packets
[16:47:33] <Martin > next slide
[16:47:38] <Martin > format for pdu concat
[16:55:09] <bcn_salzburg> sorry my audio went bazoo
[16:56:23] <Martin > Closing down session
[16:56:38] <Martin > Done.
[16:56:41] <Martin > Thanks and Good bye!
[16:56:42] --- Martin has left
[16:57:31] --- bcn_salzburg has left
[19:00:30] --- LOGGING STARTED
[19:05:24] --- gorryf has joined
[19:05:29] --- gorryf has left