[14:49:48] --- cpraehaus has joined
[14:49:58] --- cpraehaus has left
[16:01:06] --- gorryf has joined
[16:02:40] <gorryf> IPDVB Session coming up at 1510-1610 PST
[17:06:40] --- cpraehaus has joined
[17:06:49] --- cpraehaus has left
[17:36:14] --- gorryf has left
[17:40:48] --- cpraehaus has joined
[17:41:11] --- ppillai has joined
[17:41:40] --- ppillai has left
[18:01:15] --- gorryf has joined
[18:01:16] <gorryf> Meeting about to start in 10 minutes...
[18:01:33] --- cpraehaus has left
[18:02:13] --- cpraehaus has joined
[18:02:13] --- ppillai has joined
[18:04:26] --- ppillai has left
[18:05:26] --- ppillai has joined
[18:05:39] --- ppillai has left
[18:05:58] --- Martin has joined
[18:06:24] <gorryf> Meeting starts in 6 minutes
[18:08:31] --- ppillai has joined
[18:10:20] --- ppillai has left
[18:10:34] --- Prashant has joined
[18:10:52] <gorryf> Hello prashad...
[18:11:16] <Prashant> Hi Gorry
[18:11:49] <cpraehaus> Hello all
[18:13:09] --- gr8k@jabber.org has joined
[18:17:04] <gorryf> AR draft summary of status AR draft
[18:23:25] <gorryf> John Border on HC
[18:26:02] <gorryf> Questions
[18:27:41] <gorryf> Carsten at Mike:
[18:33:04] <gorryf> John: Old draft/slides used 802 encaps - is that the right way?
[18:33:32] <gorryf> Carsten: This was targeted at 802.1 bridged LAN/WiFI, but not here
[18:33:57] <gorryf> Carsten: Satellite people don't want 802
[18:40:44] --- mnoist has joined
[18:42:03] <gorryf> Security Requirements
[18:42:26] <gorryf> Presented by Martin (authors not in physical meeting room)
[18:44:01] <gorryf> Security Requirements Questions next - is anyone willing to answer these via jabber?
[18:44:40] <Prashant> Yes I can answer
[18:45:57] <mnoist> Hi, this is Michael Noisternig, working in the group of B. Collini-Nocker.
[18:46:02] <mnoist> I have some general comments in regards to the current 04-revision.
[18:46:24] <mnoist> After the revision 03 of the security requirements draft had been published, comments were requested on the ipdvb mailing list in order to bring the draft forward as a WG item, after which I posted a detailed list of critiques on the list. Now I see that not a single point of these critiques had been taken into account. I'd like to know the reasoning behind this. Thank you.
[18:46:54] --- cabo has joined
[18:48:23] <Prashant> We have updated all the references and editorial changes have been changed according to your email.
[18:48:49] <Prashant> We will again look into the email to see if we have miss any points
[18:49:27] <Prashant> we shall update it by the 2 week deadline
[18:50:43] <mnoist> Hi Prashant. I see you have corrected wrong references and such, but you haven't taken into account my comments about (shared-key group) authentication vs. source authentication, integrity protection vs. authentication, 'insider' threats and such. Maybe we can talk about it in more detail via private mails?
[18:51:04] <Prashant> yeah sure
[18:51:27] <mnoist> fine
[18:52:18] <mnoist> I will forward you the mail I sent to the list once more so we can discuss based on this.
[18:53:25] <Prashant> sure... maybe u can copy it to the all the authors....then we can look into your comments in details, and then add them to the next rev
[18:54:36] <mnoist> seems good. I will do that.
[18:54:38] <cpraehaus> Hello all. I'm Christian Praehauser, University of Salzburg. Ready to answer questions
[19:00:49] <cpraehaus> Thanks Gorry for presenting
[19:01:54] <gorryf> Meeting ended
[19:02:01] --- Martin has left
[19:02:22] <mnoist> bye all
[19:02:52] <cpraehaus> Bye
[19:03:00] --- cpraehaus has left
[19:03:41] <Prashant> Thank you Martin for presenting the security requiremtns draft.
[19:03:50] --- mnoist has left
[19:03:56] <Prashant> Bye all
[19:04:04] --- Prashant has left
[19:08:06] --- gr8k@jabber.org has left: Logged out
[19:10:02] --- gorryf has left
[19:12:13] --- gorryf has joined
[19:12:13] <gorryf> Bye all
[19:14:44] --- cabo has left: Logged out
[19:26:27] --- gorryf has left