IETF
ipsecme@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, March 12, 2013< ^ >
yoshfuji has set the subject to: ipsec wrapped...
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[12:20:09] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[12:20:22] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[12:35:54] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[12:36:33] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[12:36:34] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[12:36:39] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[12:45:25] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[12:46:11] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[12:47:36] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[12:48:12] paulwouters joins the room
[12:49:33] Paul Wouters joins the room
[12:52:03] Yaron Sheffer joins the room
[12:55:51] <Yaron Sheffer> I am on Jabber - Meetecho seems to be working fine
[12:56:09] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[12:56:56] <paulwouters> hmm. my meet echo trashed. trying to go to traditional audio stream
[12:57:20] anonymous1 joins the room
[12:57:30] <Yaron Sheffer> I did Meetecho with RTSP streaming (VLC). It's a different URL than the "tools" one.
[12:57:53] <paulwouters> that caused a xulrunner crash here.
[12:58:01] <paulwouters> "linux is ready for the desktop"
[12:58:17] <Yaron Sheffer> rtsp://meetecho.meeting.ietf.org/cnqt3in.sdp
[12:58:48] wilton@jabber.isoc.org joins the room
[12:58:56] jimsch joins the room
[12:59:28] kazubu joins the room
[12:59:34] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> Hi Yaron - just to let you know, I am strategically positioned near the mic in case you want me to relay comments to the room…
[12:59:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Yaron: yep, Meetecho provides a separate, low-delay, RTSP stream
[13:00:05] kasamatsu.kouhei joins the room
[13:00:24] <paulwouters> got the old stream going
[13:00:44] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: IPsecME Working Group IETF 86, Orlando
[13:00:48] kivinen joins the room
[13:00:51] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Paul Hoffman
[13:00:52] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: IPsecME Working Group IETF 86, Orlando
[13:01:39] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Where we are
[13:01:39] yoav.nir joins the room
[13:02:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Today’s agenda (1 of 2)
[13:03:14] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Today’s agenda (2 of 2)
[13:03:23] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Next steps
[13:03:35] anonymous1 leaves the room
[13:04:12] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:04:32] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: ADVPN    
 Problem    
 Statement    
  and
[13:04:35] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Status    
 
[13:04:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Steve Hanna
[13:04:47] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Status    
 
[13:04:56] michiaki joins the room
[13:05:19] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Tero’s    
 Comment    
 on    
 Requirem
[13:07:09] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> (Tero Kivinen at the mic)
[13:09:57] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Tero’s    
 Comment    
 on    
 Requirem
[13:10:17] kasamatsu.kouhei leaves the room
[13:10:21] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Next    
 Steps    
 
[13:10:23] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Tero’s    
 Comment    
 on    
 Requirem
[13:11:11] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Next    
 Steps    
 
[13:12:12] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> Uh oh… the A/C has awoken in Boca 1 ;^|
[13:12:47] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:12:53] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[13:13:00] kasamatsu.kouhei joins the room
[13:13:10] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Status    
 of    
 IKE    
 over    
 TCP
[13:14:34] <paulwouters> it all moved to ike fragmentation?
[13:14:40] <paulwouters> interessting
[13:15:04] leebingice joins the room
[13:15:34] <paulwouters> libreswan is now doing ikev1, ikev2 planned
[13:16:32] <Paul Wouters> that has been fixed!
[13:16:41] <Paul Wouters> it was iphone using racoon where they ignored the VID
[13:16:52] <Paul Wouters> i dont think iOS 6.1 is still doing it
[13:17:00] <Paul Wouters> (ike_frag=force)
[13:17:29] <Paul Wouters> mic: we will do ikev2 fragments
[13:18:14] <Paul Wouters> mic: if ike fragments work well enough there seems no need for TCP that's vulnerable to a single RST packet.....
[13:19:31] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[13:21:56] <paulwouters> mic: so does libreswan since version 3.1 :)
[13:22:13] <paulwouters> (and backport to openswan in RHEL)
[13:23:55] Cesar Gutierrez joins the room
[13:24:29] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[13:25:08] <paulwouters> no one is channeling  ?
[13:25:41] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:25:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Diffie Hellman Tests for IKEv2
[13:26:18] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Tero Kivinen
[13:26:18] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Diffie Hellman Tests for IKEv2
[13:26:18] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> If by channeling you mean relaying Jabber comments to the mic… that would be me (seated left of the mic)
[13:26:20] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Draft Overview
[13:26:53] <paulwouters> wilton@jabber.isoc.org: i had prefaced some comments with "mic:" yeah. like when paulh asked for implementator feedback
[13:27:51] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> Oops :^( Sorry, paul, would you like me to relay those now? (Apologies)
[13:28:01] <Paul Wouters> I'll send it to the list
[13:28:53] wmhaddad joins the room
[13:29:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Changes in the WG -00 Draft
[13:29:40] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> OK - thanks, and sorry again for missing them the first time
[13:30:39] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Open Issues and Next Steps
[13:31:48] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[13:32:25] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[13:33:21] <Yaron Sheffer> mic: this is true already.
[13:33:53] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:34:12] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Work in Progress
[13:34:20] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Tero Kivinen
[13:34:21] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Work in Progress
[13:34:53] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Open issues
[13:35:06] michiaki leaves the room
[13:36:29] hiratsuka joins the room
[13:36:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Next Steps?
[13:37:02] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Open issues
[13:38:29] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Next Steps?
[13:40:23] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:40:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Changes since 02
[13:40:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Tero Kivinen
[13:40:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Changes since 02
[13:40:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Next Steps
[13:42:19] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:42:36] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Cryptographic    
 Algorithm    
  Impleme
[13:42:45] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Brian Weis
[13:42:45] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Cryptographic    
 Algorithm    
  Impleme
[13:43:01] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Overview    
 
[13:44:01] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: What’s    
 new    
 in    
 the    
 dra@
[13:45:15] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Next    
 Steps    
 
[13:46:39] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin joins the room
[13:51:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:51:54] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: IKEv2 Security Gateway Discovery
[13:52:06] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Daniel Migault
[13:52:07] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: IKEv2 Security Gateway Discovery
[13:52:11] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Addressed Problem
[13:53:56] Sean Turner joins the room
[13:55:23] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Use cases
[13:55:26] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Security Gateway Discovery Protocol
[13:57:46] Antony Antony joins the room
[13:58:06] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Security Gateway Discovery Protocol
[13:58:51] <Paul Wouters> mic: these options happen after authentication right?
[13:59:32] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: no title
[13:59:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[13:59:35] <Paul Wouters> thanks
[13:59:46] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> np
[14:00:16] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Addressed Problem
[14:00:16] Toshio Hiraga joins the room
[14:00:29] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Daniel Migault
[14:00:30] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Addressed Problem
[14:00:34] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: VPN End User with Multiple Interfaces
[14:00:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Security Gateway with Miltiple Interfaces
[14:01:43] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Distributed  Security Gateway
[14:02:09] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: SA Payload Structure
[14:05:01] wmhaddad leaves the room
[14:05:04] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: OADD Transform Description
[14:07:10] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Basic Exchange
[14:07:12] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: Basic Exchange
[14:07:31] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> (currently examining Slide 8…)
[14:09:56] <Alessandro Amirante> yes... slide #8 is actually #9 in the deck...
[14:10:49] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> Ah - so there's no non-confusing way to refer to it for remote participants ;^(
[14:13:02] <Alessandro Amirante> :S
[14:14:02] <Alessandro Amirante> just try to push remote participants to use Meetecho... so they can see the current slide ;)
[14:16:39] <paulwouters> so the outer ip address should get ignored. and tunnel mode be used? :)
[14:17:25] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> Paul, was that for the mic?
[14:17:35] <paulwouters> no no
[14:17:45] <wilton@jabber.isoc.org> ;^) Just checkin' ...
[14:19:51] <Alessandro Amirante> Bye all, see you soon on Meetecho!
[14:19:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[14:20:05] jimsch leaves the room
[14:20:06] Yaron Sheffer leaves the room
[14:20:21] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[14:21:04] yoav.nir leaves the room
[14:21:15] Toshio Hiraga leaves the room
[14:21:32] <Tobia Castaldi> All, we are going to close the Meetecho session...
[14:21:39] <Tobia Castaldi> see you next time
[14:21:40] <Tobia Castaldi> :)
[14:21:44] wilton@jabber.isoc.org leaves the room
[14:22:01] Sean Turner leaves the room
[14:23:05] kazubu leaves the room
[14:23:26] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[14:23:35] Antony Antony leaves the room
[14:24:18] jimsch1 joins the room
[14:24:38] kasamatsu.kouhei leaves the room
[14:24:51] kivinen leaves the room
[14:25:08] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[14:25:56] hiratsuka leaves the room
[14:28:29] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[14:29:31] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[14:30:26] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin leaves the room
[14:30:52] Sean Turner joins the room
[14:31:25] Sean Turner leaves the room
[14:32:35] Sean Turner joins the room
[14:32:57] jimsch1 leaves the room
[14:34:15] kazubu joins the room
[14:34:35] kazubu leaves the room
[14:35:20] Sean Turner leaves the room
[14:36:00] wmhaddad joins the room
[14:37:38] wmhaddad leaves the room
[14:45:48] paulwouters leaves the room
[14:46:21] Paul Wouters leaves the room
[14:57:05] leebingice leaves the room
[14:59:03] yoav.nir joins the room
[14:59:24] yoav.nir leaves the room
[15:04:23] Cesar Gutierrez leaves the room
[15:29:46] paulwouters joins the room
[15:39:10] paulwouters leaves the room
[17:23:18] paulwouters joins the room
[19:31:45] paulwouters leaves the room
[20:11:09] paulwouters joins the room
[20:49:06] paulwouters leaves the room
[21:54:35] paulwouters joins the room
[22:14:57] paulwouters leaves the room