IETF
ipsecme@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, April 4, 2016< ^ >
yaron.sheffer has set the subject to: IPsecME Meeting at IETF 91 in Honolulu
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[15:55:20] Meetecho joins the room
[16:38:49] jimsch joins the room
[16:40:52] Yoav Nir joins the room
[16:41:13] Yoav Nir has set the subject to: IPsecME Meeting at IETF 95 in Buenos Aires
[16:45:09] Yoav Nir has set the subject to: IPsecME Meeting at IETF 95 in Buenos Aires - https://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/agenda?item=agenda-95-ipsecme.html
[16:48:58] Paul Hoffman joins the room
[16:56:01] Victor Pascual joins the room
[16:58:07] Priyanka Rana joins the room
[17:00:04] sftcd joins the room
[17:00:51] <Yoav Nir> Do you hear the chairs?
[17:01:10] <Yoav Nir> (question for those not in the physical room, of course)
[17:01:15] <jimsch> Anybody who wants something relayed to the room from jabber please prefix with "mic:"
[17:02:11] metricamerica joins the room
[17:03:04] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[17:03:56] <Kathleen Moriarty> Just joined and I don't hear anything
[17:04:18] Helen Chen joins the room
[17:04:24] <Victor Pascual> I don't hear/see anything
[17:04:26] <jimsch> Meetecho  pleaase note that extenrals may not hear
[17:04:47] <jimsch> Curently going over the WG Satus slide
[17:05:02] <Kathleen Moriarty> What do you mean we won't hear anything?  Can this be fixed?
[17:05:07] <Meetecho> jimsch: working on that
[17:05:14] <Kathleen Moriarty> Do I need to get another AD to cover for me?
[17:05:20] <jimsch> Questions on agenda bashing
[17:05:46] <jimsch> Shiela fran?: - question on state of current implementations
[17:05:48] VictorPascual joins the room
[17:05:50] <jimsch> EC?
[17:05:55] <Kathleen Moriarty> Does the streaming audio work?  Not meetecho, but the usual service?
[17:06:00] <jimsch> Null ESP to pass through routers and gateways
[17:06:10] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[17:06:13] <jimsch> Paul: - Send a question to the list to find out
[17:06:26] <Meetecho> it's a problem localized to that room, we have someone there to fix it
[17:06:51] <jimsch> Now on agenda slide
[17:07:07] <Kathleen Moriarty> Thank you
[17:07:59] <jimsch> Presentation - DDOS protection
[17:08:30] <jimsch> Slide: What's new
[17:10:55] <Meetecho> just restarted the audio stream, let us know if it starts for you
[17:11:02] <Meetecho> ok should be back now
[17:11:15] Priyanka Rana leaves the room
[17:11:21] <VictorPascual> it's back! thank you
[17:11:26] <jimsch> Slide: What's new (continued)
[17:11:32] Priyanka Rana joins the room
[17:12:02] <jimsch> Slide: Next steps
[17:12:12] yaron.sheffer joins the room
[17:12:35] VictorPascual leaves the room
[17:12:36] <jimsch> Slide: Thanks
[17:12:52] yaron.sheffer leaves the room
[17:13:29] kivinen joins the room
[17:13:35] Victor Pascual joins the room
[17:14:15] Priyanka Rana leaves the room
[17:16:00] <Kathleen Moriarty> Excuse me for not remembering, but if this is experimental, then we can figure out later if it's standards track worthy
[17:16:19] <Kathleen Moriarty> So experimental sounds right
[17:16:24] Priyanka Rana joins the room
[17:16:26] <jimsch> do you want that spoken?
[17:16:43] <Kathleen Moriarty> yes, probably a good idea, unless the draft is marked that way already
[17:17:39] <Kathleen Moriarty> YES, it's marked standards track
[17:18:16] <Yoav Nir> And most of the document is and should be standards track. It's just the puzzle part is experimental
[17:19:22] <jimsch> Presentation: RFC 4307BIS
[17:20:01] <jimsch> Slide: What
[17:21:27] <jimsch> Slide: IKEv2 Encryption Algorithms
[17:23:45] <jimsch> Slide: Psuedo-random algorithms
[17:23:51] <jimsch> Slide: Integrity Algs
[17:24:02] <jimsch> Slide DH groups
[17:25:46] Priyanka Rana leaves the room
[17:26:06] <jimsch> Slide: Authentication Methods
[17:26:47] <jimsch> Slide: RSA key lengths
[17:26:49] <jimsch> Slide: Hash ALgorithms
[17:26:57] <jimsch> Slide: Signature OID
[17:27:42] <jimsch> Presentation: SafeCurves
[17:27:55] Priyanka Rana joins the room
[17:29:02] jimsch1 joins the room
[17:29:03] <jimsch1> Slide: Status
[17:29:17] <jimsch1> Slide: Signatures?
[17:29:57] Priyanka Rana leaves the room
[17:31:46] <jimsch1> Presentation: Quantum Resistance
[17:32:15] Priyanka Rana joins the room
[17:32:41] <jimsch1> Slide: Problem to be solved
[17:33:41] Paolo Saviano joins the room
[17:34:04] <jimsch1> Slide: Our Solution
[17:35:29] <jimsch1> Slide: Modifications to SK Generation
[17:36:11] <jimsch1> Slide: PPK Agreement
[17:37:20] <jimsch1> Slide: PPK Agreement - 2
[17:37:52] <jimsch1> Slide: PPK Agreement - 3
[17:38:45] <jimsch1> Slide: Indicator Algorithm
[17:39:10] Paolo Saviano leaves the room
[17:39:17] <jimsch1> Slide: Questions?
[17:39:35] Paolo Saviano joins the room
[17:41:38] jimsch leaves the room
[17:42:57] David Schinazi joins the room
[17:44:56] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[17:45:39] Jeff Tung joins the room
[17:48:12] Paolo Saviano leaves the room
[17:48:26] <jimsch1> Presentation: TCP Encapulation
[17:48:43] <jimsch1> Slide: Status
[17:48:59] Victor Pascual joins the room
[17:49:26] Mohammed Hawari joins the room
[17:49:31] <jimsch1> Slide: Motivation
[17:51:48] <jimsch1> Slide: Goals
[17:53:08] <jimsch1> Slide: Non-Goals
[17:58:14] <jimsch1> Slide: Preformance Considerations
[17:58:31] <jimsch1> Slide: Framing formats
[17:59:18] <jimsch1> Slide: Session Lifetime
[17:59:36] <jimsch1> Slide: Usage of TLS
[18:00:10] <jimsch1> Slide: Next Steps
[18:02:40] <jimsch1> Presentation: IKEv2 Compression
[18:03:02] <Kathleen Moriarty> Why not ask the usual questions of the room?
[18:03:21] <Kathleen Moriarty> Poll for interest?
[18:03:50] <jimsch1> Made sure that Paul looks at your question
[18:04:14] <jimsch1> Slide: Advantages
[18:04:39] <Paul Hoffman> Kathleen: Because we already have general interest on the topic: I'm sure we're going to do something.
[18:04:54] <Kathleen Moriarty> OK.  I have to sign off, sorry!!
[18:05:06] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[18:05:07] <Paul Hoffman> We will probably do this during the charter discussion at the end today, if we have time
[18:05:21] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[18:05:57] Yury Shefer joins the room
[18:07:07] <jimsch1> Slide: Effectiveness
[18:13:19] <jimsch1> Slide: Protocol Outline
[18:14:38] <jimsch1> Presentation: Requirements for Registry Entries
[18:14:45] Yury Shefer leaves the room
[18:15:00] <jimsch1> Slide: Issue
[18:15:15] Yury Shefer joins the room
[18:19:16] Yury Shefer leaves the room
[18:20:35] <jimsch1> Slide: What I would like to get
[18:22:08] <jimsch1> Presentation: Charter Presentation
[18:22:44] Yury Shefer joins the room
[18:22:47] <jimsch1> Slide deck is the intro deck:  Slide: Charter
[18:28:14] kivinen leaves the room
[18:29:46] Andy Lau joins the room
[18:30:52] Andy Lau leaves the room
[18:31:03] Paul Hoffman leaves the room
[18:31:08] jimsch1 leaves the room
[18:31:33] jimsch1 joins the room
[18:31:38] jimsch1 leaves the room
[18:31:42] David Schinazi leaves the room
[18:31:48] Yury Shefer leaves the room
[18:31:56] Yoav Nir leaves the room
[18:32:27] Helen Chen leaves the room
[18:32:27] Jeff Tung leaves the room
[18:32:28] Priyanka Rana leaves the room
[18:33:17] Mohammed Hawari leaves the room
[18:33:21] Meetecho leaves the room
[18:39:06] jimsch1 joins the room
[18:42:08] metricamerica leaves the room
[18:45:08] jimsch1 leaves the room
[18:48:39] Paul Hoffman joins the room
[18:49:08] sftcd leaves the room
[18:51:14] sftcd joins the room
[18:51:26] sftcd leaves the room
[19:13:59] metricamerica joins the room
[19:14:48] metricamerica leaves the room
[20:23:01] Paul Hoffman leaves the room
[20:42:46] Paul Hoffman joins the room
[20:42:59] Paul Hoffman leaves the room
[20:47:43] Paul Hoffman joins the room
[21:16:16] Paul Hoffman leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!