IETF
ipwave
ipwave@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, March 29, 2019< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[09:36:40] Meetecho joins the room
[09:40:45] VirtualQueue_mERjyqrh joins the room
[09:45:08] Mounira MSAHLI joins the room
[09:45:10] Michelle Wetterwald joins the room
[09:49:51] Mounira MSAHLI leaves the room
[09:49:51] Mounira MSAHLI joins the room
[09:51:23] Suresh Krishnan joins the room
[09:51:25] Mounira MSAHLI leaves the room
[09:53:09] William Whyte joins the room
[09:53:57] Mounira MSAHLI joins the room
[09:55:44] Mounira MSAHLI leaves the room
[09:55:44] Mounira MSAHLI joins the room
[09:57:51] Hirochika Asai joins the room
[09:58:15] Russ Housley joins the room
[09:58:31] <Russ Housley> IETF 104
[09:58:50] <Russ Housley> WG is late on several milestones
[09:58:54] Russ Housley leaves the room
[09:58:59] Russ Housley joins the room
[10:01:54] <Russ Housley> ** HACKATHON report
[10:02:38] Antoine BERNARD joins the room
[10:07:26] Antoine BERNARD leaves the room
[10:11:31] Nabil Bitar joins the room
[10:12:03] Nabil Bitar leaves the room
[10:12:05] Nabil Bitar joins the room
[10:13:06] Nabil Bitar leaves the room
[10:13:39] <Russ Housley> Implementation did not raise any concerns with the OCB document
[10:14:03] <Russ Housley> Used a simulation of the radio environment, not an actual radio
[10:14:18] <Russ Housley> ** IPWAVE WG documents
[10:14:34] <Russ Housley> draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34
[10:17:22] <Russ Housley> ETSI is considering a document that will depend on this draft
[10:17:33] <Michelle Wetterwald> I would like more details about consideration at ETSI. Which TC/Working group?
[10:25:37] <Michelle Wetterwald> is it TC ITS?
[10:27:16] Sandra Cespedes joins the room
[10:27:57] <Michelle Wetterwald> Thank you Russ. I would need may clarification on that activity through the mailing list as well.
[10:29:44] Issagha BAH joins the room
[10:44:00] <Russ Housley> Authors will respond to each of the reviews
[10:45:03] <Michelle Wetterwald> There is security in current implementations of CAM message
[10:45:21] <Michelle Wetterwald> There was an interoperability event at ETSI one month ago
[10:45:38] <William Whyte> Sorry, Alex, it's not true that there's no security and it's not true that this hasn't been deployed
[10:45:43] <Russ Housley> Those do not use IPv6 over OCB
[10:45:43] <Michelle Wetterwald> Needs to be adapted to this context
[10:46:52] <Suresh Krishnan> Thanks Dorothy!!
[10:49:43] <Mounira MSAHLI> I agree with William, in europe there is many implementations supporting
[10:49:47] <Mounira MSAHLI> security
[10:50:13] <Mounira MSAHLI> We tested the mobile IPv6 + its is  
[10:50:16] <Mounira MSAHLI> scurity
[10:50:22] <Mounira MSAHLI> IPSEC
[10:52:15] <Michelle Wetterwald> 20 ITS-S device vendors and 9 PKI providers tested the ETSi security implementation in ETSi end of February
[10:52:32] <Mounira MSAHLI> and before in
[10:52:40] <Mounira MSAHLI> InterCor TESTFEST
[10:52:43] <Michelle Wetterwald> So there are are implementtaions with securirty, OBus and RSUs
[10:54:05] <Suresh Krishnan> Thanks Michelle.
[10:54:14] <Suresh Krishnan> Can you send a note to the mailing list
[10:54:30] <Russ Housley> Yes, an note to the list would be very helpful
[10:54:53] <Michelle Wetterwald> OK. I will do it. I will send a link to a set of slides in public domain
[10:55:03] <Russ Housley> draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-08
[11:00:03] Houda Labiod joins the room
[11:02:53] <Russ Housley> Authors agreed to put a priority on this document
[11:02:57] <Russ Housley> ** Additional topics
[11:03:12] <Russ Housley> draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-neighbor-discovery-06
[11:06:36] Issagha BAH leaves the room
[11:23:18] <Russ Housley> draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-00
[11:25:40] Sandra Cespedes leaves the room
[11:25:58] Tinga Adama Désiré Ouédraogo joins the room
[11:27:38] Issagha BAH joins the room
[11:31:17] <Russ Housley> draft-tls-certieee1609-02
[11:31:53] <William Whyte> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609/?include_text=1
[11:44:25] <Russ Housley> draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management-00
[11:45:26] Houda Labiod leaves the room
[11:47:38] Russ Housley leaves the room
[11:47:42] <Suresh Krishnan> Thanks all!
[11:48:08] Suresh Krishnan leaves the room
[11:49:41] <Michelle Wetterwald> Thanks all. I have just sent the email on the its list
[11:49:45] Meetecho leaves the room
[11:49:46] Tinga Adama Désiré Ouédraogo leaves the room
[11:49:47] William Whyte leaves the room
[11:49:47] Hirochika Asai leaves the room
[11:49:47] Issagha BAH leaves the room
[11:49:47] Michelle Wetterwald leaves the room
[11:49:47] Mounira MSAHLI leaves the room
[12:49:34] Russ Housley joins the room
[12:49:42] Russ Housley leaves the room